Usagi and Misaki Love Forever Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 pm
Ok so I want to do a Usagi/Misaki Rp. I want to be Misaki because i can be an Uke better than a Seme. Now i just need "someone" to be Usagi. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:30 pm
F*CK YOU MADDIE! actin like this sh*ts open... or is it? either way i'm usagi cuz well im ur semme in everything else!  

TheDollxxHazuki

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:44 pm
okay! well imma write in INDIGO cuz im cool so i guess pick a color! Oh and you can start kay  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:45 pm
Do i really have to? wouldnt you think that the FIRST color i wrote in would be the one that i stick to?  

TheDollxxHazuki

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:49 pm
(blegh... fine~)

Misaki woke up to a sliver of sunshine in his eyes from the curtains and groaned. 'gah stupid sun' He attemped to move to get up but a strong arm held him in the current position he was in. "Usagi move you lazy b*****d i'm going to go start breakfast"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:53 pm
From the very start...

Usagi chuckles at Misaki's distress. He quickly pinned misaki under him, planting kissed along his lover's collar bone.

...I'm better

TheDollxxHazuki

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:58 pm
"B-Baka! I need to get up and start breakfast!" He gasped as he tried to break free from the hold the older man had on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:02 pm
From the very start...

"You're all the breakfast i need," Usagi whispered onto Misaki's chest, blowing his hot breath onto him.

...I'm better

TheDollxxHazuki

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 pm
Misaki shivered involuntarily at the heat and he flushed a dark pink color.
"But maybe I-I'm hungry so l-let go." He breathed out quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:11 pm
From the very start...

Usagi's expression went from one of sheer lust, to his usual hard stare, "Fine." Hes let go of his lover and abruptly got out of the bed, causeing a cold air to was over both of their body's

...I'm better

TheDollxxHazuki

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:15 pm
'Well that was pretty quick...' The younger one stood up and quickly got dressed once he was done he walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. "U-Usagi-san what would you like?" He asked awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:18 pm
From the very start...

Usagi was still sitting at the edge of the bed when Misaki called to him, it seemed to wake him. If it wasnt for his promise to eat with his lover every day, Usagi would still be asleep. To answer Misaki's question, she sleepily grunted and went to go sit at the kitchen table.

...I'm better

TheDollxxHazuki

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:23 pm
'Well he's getting eggs then...' After about 10 minutes of him cooking he finished and set his and usagi's food down at the table and sat down. "So.. uh what are you going to do today?" He quietly asked and then picked some eggs from his plate and bit it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:26 pm
From the very start...

Usafi didnt say anything, just continued stuffing his face. After about 60 seconds, his plate was clear, and he was slowly sipping his coffee.

...I'm better

TheDollxxHazuki

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:28 pm
Misaki looked down. 'great now he's mad at me...' He thought and was on the verge of crying.  
junjou love!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff