Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dream a Little Dream

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. Offers a friendly environment and fun for everyone. 

Tags: Friends, Dreams, Chatterbox, Roleplay, Peace 

Reply Dream a Little Dream
Everyone please read. Contest and other things.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coleikins
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:03 pm
Here is a log of everyone that has donated to the guild, you can go through the members list, and look, but i got all of them fast. soo thank you for the following people who have donated to the guild. But scroll down for some info.

Sorry if i didnt add together all of your donations, i just did a quick scan and added them. i believe i got all of you done smile

I am sorry if any members feel like im putting them in the spot light, but still, you deserve to be recognized for the help of a donation you have done for the guild.

I have matched everyone's donation, and even my own so i donated 109K to the mule. smile

User Image

Donations for the guild, not the guild mule.

DarkeningClouds 20000
333sama333 1000
pathseekerme 1000
Kikobob 10000
Calyce 10200
Rya Bakura 10000
Ians Girlfriend 12
Slient Dude 751
The Subtle Lord 12000
Etherealistic 3000
Special_Girl 2500
Coleikins 25332
Rainbow x Toxic 1000
Colorful Shadows 1500
Varasdomin 1000
XxDiscoxDinoxX 2500
gecloud 5000
Its_a_new_day 1500
Varasdomin 1000

Thank you everyone who has donated. Every single gold has helped this guild get to where it is today.

Now, for the contest... the guild donation button is guild for the guild. Now let me brake this down for you a bit.
Guild donations do the following.
-Give us gold to make new forms.
-Give us gold for the guild announcements.

Sadly, that is it....

Now for the members that are looking to win gold and items, we will have to start making donations (gold and items) to our guild mule. The trade for the mule is on the bottom of the guilds home page. Just click the Start New Trade button, and donate. Everything, and i do mean everything will help us.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:55 pm
Exactly. Thank you.

If you donate to the mule, we can have better prizes for contests.  

its_a_new_day
Crew

jojobritt911

Fluffy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:06 am
Um... Do we have to donate to the mule? Cause I have no idea who the mule person is...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:18 am
The mule is just Ready Set Broken, Colorful Shadow's, and my other account. All the money donated goes to the guild contests. So, you are donating to the crew members (other than the guys XD, sorry, fellas, we know eachother IRL) for upcoming prizes.  

its_a_new_day
Crew

Coleikins
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:46 am
PeacefullBB
Um... Do we have to donate to the mule? Cause I have no idea who the mule person is...

Just look in the picture that i traded to, thats the guild mule..... DALD guild mule.

DALD = Dream a little Dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:55 pm
Coleikins
Here is a log of everyone that has donated to the guild, you can go through the members list, and look, but i got all of them fast. soo thank you for the following people who have donated to the guild. But scroll down for some info.

Sorry if i didnt add together all of your donations, i just did a quick scan and added them. i believe i got all of you done smile

I am sorry if any members feel like im putting them in the spot light, but still, you deserve to be recognized for the help of a donation you have done for the guild.

I have matched everyone's donation, and even my own so i donated 109K to the mule. smile

User Image

Donations for the guild, not the guild mule.

DarkeningClouds 20000
333sama333 1000
pathseekerme 1000
Kikobob 10000
Calyce 10200
Rya Bakura 10000
Ians Girlfriend 12
Slient Dude 751
The Subtle Lord 12000
Etherealistic 3000
Special_Girl 2500
Coleikins 25332
Rainbow x Toxic 1000
Colorful Shadows 1500
Varasdomin 1000
XxDiscoxDinoxX 2500
gecloud 5000
Its_a_new_day 1500
Varasdomin 1000

Thank you everyone who has donated. Every single gold has helped this guild get to where it is today.

Now, for the contest... the guild donation button is guild for the guild. Now let me brake this down for you a bit.
Guild donations do the following.
-Give us gold to make new forms.
-Give us gold for the guild announcements.

Sadly, that is it....

Now for the members that are looking to win gold and items, we will have to start making donations (gold and items) to our guild mule. The trade for the mule is on the bottom of the guilds home page. Just click the Start New Trade button, and donate. Everything, and i do mean everything will help us.

I'll be happy if i win blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh ,but sad if i lose crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

trixystar155

Birianna
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:50 am
Ok i got some items i can donate. Who's the mule?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 am
I'm confuuuuuuused... gonk sweatdrop crying confused rolleyes whee eek  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

darnelby

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 pm
My name isn't on the list, i donated!!!! gonk why????  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:24 pm
Note that donations directly to the mule don't show up on the members page. Someone with access to the guild mule account should check its trade history to find donations to the mule rather than directly to the guild.  

THISisNOTmyACTUALname
Crew

Genius

Dream a Little Dream

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas