Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
AoR- Clan Tryouts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

considering joining?
yes?
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
no?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

ArticRainer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:37 pm
Ok first of all AoR is a clan that is not only one type of clan but many different types such as quickscope, all around guns, riot shields, and so on. anyone is allowed to join the clan but some parts such as quickscoping require a clan try out because we dont want ppl who cant even quickscope from a very short distance but yet we want to make it so u dont have to be a pro but u need to be at least a little good and so on you will get better after quickscoping more with the clan also if ur trying to get better.

my gamertag is: milehigh2006 and i havent been able to get online this week because i hadnt had my xbox but maybe this sunday i will have my xbox and so you can try out if you would like to and if you could please send me a message on my Gaia account cause we will be recruiting alot of members and so it can get confusing at times. ok well thanks for your time and you can tell your friends or whatever to message me about joining the clan if they are looking for one, look forward to you guys joining AoR and thanks for your time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:32 am
hey ill join. but is it for ps3?  

DarkMark223

ArticRainer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:24 pm
ninjaslayer223
hey ill join. but is it for ps3?

nope unfortunently xbox or ps3?  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash