Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:51 am
First off this is a plot that will involve quite a few members of the Miakoda herd (if you are a member of the herd and want to take part just let me know)... BUT we also need a few that AREN'T part of the herd to take part.

If I can't find anyone to help then I will just make do with the characters I can offer from my own herd but I thought it would nice to give others an opportunity to come and play!!

So.......................
Its mainly based around Maion (and his mate Sengdroma)

Maion, owned by Syaoran-Puu
User Image
Sengdroma, owned by Dixie
User Image

Still interested? Check out the next posts to see what we need!
NB: This plot will need MULTIPLE RPs, though you may only be involved in one or two of them.
I am open to AIM RPs also. (syaoranpuu)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:03 am
Quick Background:

Maion and Sengdroma have got three children, Maion wasn't there for their birth as he hadn't known Sengdroma was pregnant and sent her away to fulfil her dream to become a warrior so she could protect those she loved. Maion would visit her every day but never let her know, because of this Sengdroma believed that Maion had abandoned her. When he training had finished Maion came back for her, challenging her to help her improve the weakness her tutor Sofiel had found (she was weak at defending her left side). While they where fighting their three children became nervous and frustrated and believed Maion was simply attacking their mother.. so they attacked him. After a moment he clicked, spotted the similarities between them all and him and Sengdroma and realised he had children. It was a shock but Maion took it all in his sted and decided there and then he wanted to be there for them all... he loved them all so much.

Soon after Maion and Sengdroma form their herd, opening it up to anyone who needs protection, or family, or simply a place to belong. The herd is mainly noctural in nature but had been known to play and stay up in the day. The herds flower is called the 'Moon flower', it was a gift that Maion had brought down from the mountains for his mate, and in the moonlight it appears to be glowing (only opens at night).

Years late Maion felt the call of the Ocean -his domain- and while answering the call he found a mare that looked like his 'mother'......!!! He had believed his mother to be dead, killed by a SW which was why he had hunted SW's in his youth. He learns the truth of himself..... **still pending**

His sister (adopted) Kimi brought another SW with her an attacked the herd lands. The herd leapt into action... Sengdroma took the mares and several warriors with her to their allied herd while Maion lead a small army of his protectors to face the SWs. He was proud of them all, some of the youths never having seen combat before -still they drove him back, forced them from their lands. This caused a boom in protection along the borders, borders that where usually open to those who meant them no harm.

In an attempt to aid moral the Miakoda herd held a party, mates danced and played, young love bloomed and singles got to mix. It was a magical night with the fireflies dancing around them and the Moon full above. Soon after Alice and Renesme both fell pregnant, the suprise changed the herds feeling... now they were excited about the new arrivals. Renesme had three children (still baskets) and Alice was experiencing difficulties with her pregnancy forcing Chandra to spend a lot of time with her since she is the herds midwife.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:22 am
Next chapter:

This is the new plot! =D
Full of pain and adventure.

Part 1: Learning shouldn't be dangerous!
So, Maion (Sya), Drashi (Sya) and Aeather (Tiger) decide to take out several of the new foals to show them their home, to teach them of the flowers and plants, and most importantly about all the animals that the herd does its best to protect.

BUT -dum dum dum- they are attacked by a Demon! Maion tries to negotiate that the creature leaves, knowing that fighting would place the foals in danger. Instead the Demon lunges for the foals, Maion dives into the path and takes the full hit of the Demon. His is badly wounded and hits the ground with a thud. Still he spreads his wings wide as a shield and tells the foals to stay behind him were they will be safe. He then orders his protectors to attack the creature.... soon however it becomes obviously they can't win so he orders them to take the foals to safety and leave him.

Maion is kidnapped.

We need a Demon (could be a kalona, mutant or SW), as long as they are mean/evil/greedy. The Demon however is making a collection of all the different breeds (including their own). This collection could be for another for payment or it could be for themselves. They could work in a gang -and don't need to be the leader- so this is pretty much up for discussion with the interested party. You may be asked for RP from the other prisoners!
Also, anyone who has a Foal that is part of the Miakoda herd -even if they are adopted in by Maion/Sengdroma- can be the sudents.

Part 2: I can not abandon him!
Sengdroma (Dixie) learns from Drashi (Sya) OR Aether (Tiger) that Maion was injured and when they returned gone. They suspect he has been taken given the blood trail but it disappeared without a trace after a while so they couldn't follow it. Sengdroma will fear for his life and instantly knows she has to go for him.

Once a year Maion/Sengdroma would go off on a romantic weekend, so she hopes that leaving the herd in the capable hooves of her daughter's and Maion's faithful protectors that they will be safe until she returned with her lifemate.

This RP is basically her telling the herd her plans and her instructions.

I think we have everything for this... but feel free to suggest something!

Part 3: Prisoners of misfortune.
Maion wakes to find himself in a prison of sorts, around him are all manner or creatures.... kalonas, unicorns, regulars, cerneyi, winds, flutters..... some have obviously been here for some time and are misrable and disheartened. Maion realises they need to escape... and so takes charge of the situation by coming up with a plan.

The plan is to trick the guards -somehow- overpower them and escape, they will wait until most of the guards are gone.

This RP will be Maion's plan and attempts to rally the spirits of his fellow prisons. They will agree to follow his instructions -but some will only do so until free, then they consider taking freedom into their hooves fair game. Maion will agree as long as those more aggressive breeds do not turn and attack the other prisons. Since they want the blood of those who dared catch them they agree. Those that want to remain with Maion can, and he will take them back to his herd lands to ensure they are healed and well before they return. If they decided to remain with the herd that is fine.

We need some Prisoners! They can be any breed (except maybe SWs)..... offer away! If you want to discuss HOW they were kidnapped we can, also if you want to ask the Demon for RP of the capture then we can try and discuss that also.

Part 4: The Escape.
So they escape... this RP could be a number of things, we could RP the actual escape, it could be done as part of part 3 or seperate. It could be set more after they have escaped and instead focus on how they get away from the prison they just left and find their freedom.

We need some Escapees!

Part 5: When the Moon saved an Angel.
Sengdroma (aka Moon) catches up with Maion and the escapees that joined him. They are so happy to see each other again that they decide to stop for the night and reevaluate their condition. The protectors Sengdroma brought with her check out the escapees while Sengdroma tells Maion what she did and asks for details of the prison and the Demon.

Maion wanders to the near by river to take a quick bath to clean his fast healing wound when he hears something. There is a rustle and soon the trees give way to reveal the form of -dum dum dum- the Demon! (Or one of his guards).

Maion is forced to fight despite his weakened states, and does so gladly to protect those he aided to escape. However, Sengdroma hears them and comes running to aid a now bloody Maion. They drive back the Demon.

We need the Demon again! Or it could be on of his/her guards from the prison trying to get the prisons back before s/he returns. This will be a fight, injuries welcome but no death.

Part 6: Happy to be home.
Maion and Sengdroma return to the herd lands, Maion needs to stop a lot at first as his wounds are quite deep but thanks to his unicorn blood he heals a little faster than most.

This will just be a sweet RP where the herd welcomes home the herd members, the protectors and Sengdroma being seen as heros from bring back their protector Maion. The prisoners will be welcomed and healed if needed... and soon everyone is making preparations for a feast to celebrate.

We need some herd members up for a party! And prisoners who wanted to come to the herd lands. If we have too many players this will be broken up in to several smaller RPs,where the groups each go about different things but all based in the same settle/time-frame.

---------------------------------

Seperate plot:
Breeding plot: Baskets away!
Maion and Sengdroma had not yet officially begun starting for round two of their babies... since they have had so much happening lately... BUT when they do we wanted one of the baskets to be stolen! Kimi (my pure SW) will be doing the stealing but after Maion and his protectors persue her she will drop the basket in the forest.

We want the basket to be found by someone who CAN'T or DOESN'T have children! Maion and Sengdroma will eventually find the mother and foal and invite them both to join the herd.... they will not tell the foal the truth of his/her parentage but instead agree that it is up to the adopted mother to do that. However they want to keep them both safe, help in any way they can with the new family..... Sengdroma and Maion will want to watch their baby grow even if they don't know them as their parents.

The foal MAY get curious about the other foals, notice the similarities and therefore the differences with their mother but no one in the herd will tell them.

We need some mare to adopt a basket and then join the herd. The herd won't stop the mare finding a mate or having more children in the future but the mare should be childless BEFORE they adopt the basket. Please note that since they haven't started trying yet this could take a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 am
Want to come play?

[b][color=gold][size=24]ME HAZ PART?![/size][/color][/b]
[b]Soquili name:[/b]
[b]Soquili link/image:[/b]
[b]Short personality:[/b]
[b]Part wanted:[/b]
[b]Suggests for the plot or your role:[/b]
[b]Other comments:[/b]

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:43 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 am
*fingers crossed* So excited! heart  

Dixie

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 am
I wouldn't know who of mine to toss up there. But you know your always welcome to pilfer my teepee for whichever you want. Plus basket is in for being a student!

Depending when what happens I might *BIG Might* be lucky and have some of the others I'm waiting on to add some whaky to the collection but I wont hold my breath on that  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:13 am
Thankies Faid! =D *huggles*

@Dixie: SAME!! XD You know I always love our big plots though! I can't wait to get to our Kimi/Nos RP actually! Will be funny hehehe.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:55 am
I CAN HAVE A PART?!
Soquili name: Ferra Elric
Soquili link/image: Here
Short personality: Calm, cool, and level headed. She's strong in both mind and body, and rather wise if you actually take the time to talk to her.
Part wanted: 6
Suggests for the plot or your role: I'm not sure if she'd want to stay in the herd, because she's a natural wanderer; she likes to travel and see the world. And she's a bit of loner, used to keeping and looking after herself. She'd more likely than not want to the foal to be with their family, and wouldn't hesitate to give them to their beloved family. She really wouldn't feel right keeping a foal from their true family. But she could always come and visit from time to time.
Other comments: ---  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:12 am
Both of these plots sound like lots of fun!!! So I would love to join in and have fun with ya and I hope you don't mind me putting in two of my Soq for this.

ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name:Seni
Soquili link/image: Pic
Short personality: Seni loves to be around others and they make her feel safe as she was abandoned in her younger years and hates to be alone and gets very nervous the longer she is alone. She does wish to be come stronger and to protect those she cares for.
Part wanted: 4 and 5
Suggests for the plot or your role: For her capture she when some what willingly as she was found alone by the Demon and she really hates to be alone for long periods of time and was taken.
Other comments: I really haven't work out her full personality, but I thought that this would be fun to work on it. <3

ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name: Kaitlyn
Soquili link/image: Pic
Short personality: She is very calm and hard to anger and is very loyal to those she call friends and will defend them if need be. Kaitlyn is fascinated with those that have wings, as she loves to run as the wind in her face feels like she is flying as she thinks that it would be wonderful to fly to see things why up high. One of her favorite pastimes is to listen to listen to the songs of the earth, weather it be a flowing stream or the songs of the birds she loves to listen to it all.
Part wanted: Breeding plot: Baskets away!
Suggests for the plot or your role: Kaitlyn so wants to be mother and just hasn't found the right one for her and feels sad when she other with foals and wishes that they were hers for her to teach things to them.
Other comments: I don't mind the wait as this plot sound like so much fun! <3  

naggeela

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:57 am
YAY! INTEREST!! =D hehehe.
I will look over these later with Dixie *has a headache and a screaming baby right now* but THANK YOU!! =D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:25 am
ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name: Deception and Aveve Engel
Soquili link/image:
Deception
Aveve Engel
Short personality:
Deception - He's a cruel -beep- with a heart of coal. He loves to torture his victims, whether physically or mentally all depends on his mood, and the plot so he could go either way.
Aveve - She's just batshit crazy, end of story ... or is she? muahaha xDDD
Part wanted: #1
Suggests for the plot or your role: Deception, being the good father he s (yea right) is spending some time with his daughter when they come upon the group. Never the one to let a good chance go to waste he decides now is the perfect time for dinner, or maybe a good game of screwing with some minds and scarring some poor innocent creatures. Aveve on the other hand would actually be more interested in Maion, what joy it would bring him her master if she brought him angeni, or parts of one (ie feathers, some hair, ect).
Other comments: We could bang out something more concrete if you choose them rofl  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 am
Oh, Deception owuld be more than happy to play the role of P5 too rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:58 am
ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name: Happiness
Soquili link/image: [x]
Short personality: She takes life in strides. Her old herd, to which she has left upon the death of her mother, never gave her the opportunity to explore who she is/was....so she's a little off-base, but she is the kindest mare she'd ever like to think you'd meet! She resents her past because of what it did to her and wants to start anew, and she's willing to do whatever it takes. Happiness wants to help others to the best of her ability, because she believes that if she was given the proper guidance as a foal, she wouldn't be in her current situation. ***
Part wanted: The Breeding plot : Baskets away!
Suggests for the plot or your role: She'd be more than willing AND happy to join the herd, but upon finding Maion and Sengdroma, she would feel incredibly guilty for raising their child. Sooooo....I feel like Happiness would want to tell the child about his or her true heritage, once the child hit adulthood, if it was alright with Maion and Sengdroma. Of course, if not, then she wouldn't. If not, I'd like an RP between the three Soquili, explaining to Happiness why it's in the child's best interest to keep the secret.
EDIT: Unless the adoptive mother isn't designed to know the secret either? I'm not sure what you guys were aiming for with that but I think it would be interesting if she knew.
Other comments: *** If either or both of you are curious, I am currently working on a self RP between Happiness and her brother, Bliss. This is a little insight into who she is and who she was....who she hopes to become. Like I told Sya, my Soquili speak for themselves through their RP way better than I ever could. [x]  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 am
ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name: Takoda
Soquili link/image: X
Short personality: Takoda is friendly and willing to make friends with almost everyone, she doesnt stay down for very long, but when she is she rarely shows it, it is very hard to stay mad at her if she gets you angry, since she will make jokes and is just generally a happy Soquili. She can be playfullymischevious at times, but it's all in good fun and doesnt mean any insult she may give by accident. She loves to travel, and often takes far longer than most to make a journey as she likes to observe nature, she often goes off to explore something that takes her interest, which makes travelling with her a challenge if you actually want to get somewhere
Part wanted: I would like to offer her up for Baskets Away? She would pause her travels for a little one.
Suggests for the plot or your role: Takoda would be a little unsure on staying with the herd but she will see it as best for the foal and will join the herd , if only until the foal grew. She would grow close to the other members and realise that herds aren't so bad if you're in one. However once the foal was grown up, she would stay for a while but her love of travel would have her leave the herd for a while to go and roam across the lands again. She would return often but never for very long. She would keep the Foals real parents a secret, but once the foal was grown, if it asked her directly she would tell it the truth but always let it know that it's greatly loved by her and it's real parents.
Other comments: The plots are lovely, and although Takoda hasn't got a great deal of rp .. she has a very defined role/personality in my head and wouldn't deviate from anything i've written about her here. Good luck on the plots!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff