Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~ℜїη❡ Ѧя◎υη∂ ✞♄℮ ℜℴ﹩ḯℯ﹩~ (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  +1
View Results

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image

December 1st, 2012

Scientists from all over the world have confirmed what we from the U.S.A. have dreaded. The Earth is changing; animals that have been around for centuries suddenly dying off, tempuratures have been rising and dropping precariously, tsunamis, earthquakes, and other natural disasters have become increasingly commonplace. The Hurricane Katrina struck the Gulf Coast, the small colony of Haiti was hit with a shattering earthquake, tornados have been popping up all over the U.S.A., landslides topple India and earthquakes shake Japan. The world seems to be coming apart from the very seams.
Power outages become more and more frequent, water supplies have been poisoned 'naturally', disease seems to be everywhere. At this point I fear for humanity, I fear for everyone, from the richest Oil CEOs to the poorest people on the street. I have been to the meetings with the World Leaders, met some of the world's most intelligent scientists. I brought information that could lead to the Earth's salvation, but they shunned me away, calling me crazy and a waste of time.
I've been analyzing records, stories, and legends from all over the world, and have come up with one constantly occuring legend. Great beings came from the sky, the Star Gods, and helped man-kind excel at amazing speeds. They had children with humans, and the half-breeds became the leaders, great, great leaders. The recent reports of UFO sightings that have become abundant in the last two centuries has led me to believe that somewhere out there, there are more of these 'Star Children.' All of the Children of legends have had some strange traits: somewhere on there body there was a birthmark in the shape of a rose, starting as a bud and opening to a bloom when their time for greatness came, and they all possessed extreme beauty. I believe that these Children are the key to saving the Earth, and, sorting through the stories, have deduced there to be Seven of them, all possessing a great strength to help the world. We need to find these Star Children, and we need to find them soon. If we don't find them by December 21, twenty days from the making of this document I fear--

-Diary Entry found in the house hold of renowned Dr. Rutheas Homes
Half of the document is missing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:45 pm
You are one of the Seven Star Children. You have no parents, and have been an orphan, stuck in the system of the United States for as long as you can remember. Some of you may live in nice homes, having been adopted at a young age, or some of you may live on the streets. The large cities are no longer safe, and many, many people have been killed. Riots and terror and violence is normal in cities with more then ten thousand inhabitants. Shops are out of supplies; there is no more gas left for the big-rigs to transport their goods, and things are looking down. If you didn't prepare ahead of time, then you're dead. People are willing to kill for food. The only towns still functioning somewhat normally are small towns that didn't have very much connection to the outside world in the first place. Electricity is rare, and a definite privelege.
Somehow, all seven of the Star Children, now teenagers, have made their way to the small town of Forest Haven, Pennsylvania; drawn by the safety of the isolation and something else. They must unite and find a way to save themselves, each other, and all the inhabitants of Earth.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:46 pm
~ℛυℓεṧ~

You must always, not matter what, be respectful to each and everyone of the other role players. I don't care if you don't get along, keep that to yourself. If I see anyone arguing here or in the OOC, I will give one single warning. Anymore, and you are instantly out of the role play, with no acceptions.

I expect you to read my rules. I'm not going to have you put a cutesy little icon in the profile. Instead, if I find that you do not follow my Rules you will get kicked out of the role play after a single warning. Once you are kicked from the role play you have a chance to redeem yourself and save your role play character from being offed. You are allowed to send an apolegy to me, if you didn't follow one of my rules, and to anyone else in the role play that I, or the other, feel has been wronged. Once I get a confirmation PM from them, telling me you apolegized, I will allow you back into the story. But you have a single chance and nothing more.

I want literacy, and I know that everyone else here does too. I'm sorry, but if you don't feel like you can type at least one paragraph (5-8 lines) then DO NOT send me a profile. If I do not find literacy in your profile, then it WILL NOT be accepted. Sorry people, but it just has to be done.

Posting. Yeah, I know. Some people love it, some hate it, but it's required. I want at least a picture at a name, with one other color besides black. If I do not see this I'll message you, you'll get one warning, then your kicked. It would be nice to have some icons, a little quote, but it's not mandatory.

I want all side conversations lasting more than two posts per person to be moved to the OOC. I know that it can get away from you, but I don't want the role play to be clogged up with so much talking that the story line disappears. That's a no-no.

Have fun! I know it's overly corny, but role plays are made to be fun, and not stressful. If you have writers block let us know and I'm sure we can find it in our hearts to forgive you. Or you can wait until you can come up with a reply. If you just follow my rules I'm sure we'll all have a dandy time, so please, just be nice and literate, please?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:47 pm
[align=center][size=16][color=COLORONE]NAMEHERE[/color][/size]

[img]IMAGEURLHERE[/img]

[color=COLORTWO]ROLE[/color]

[IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u203/carlosjuanderbread/rose-1.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[align=left][size=14][color=COLORONE]♈н℮ ℬαṧḯ¢ṧ [/size][/color]
[size=11]Hello, my name is [color=COLORONE]FULLNAME[/color], but most people call me [color=COLORTWO]NICKNAME[/color].
I was born [color=COLORONE]BIRTHDAY(Month-Day-Year)[/color] so that makes me [color=COLORTWO]AGE(Nothing under 17, nothing over 25)[/color].
Incase you haven't noticed, my eyes are [color=COLORONE]EYECOLOR[/color] and my hair is [color=COLORTWO]HAIRCOLOR[/color], and I'm [color=COLORONE]HEIGHT[/color] feet tall.[/size][/align]

[align=right][size=14][color=COLORTWO]Ѧℓʟ Ѧ♭øυт ♏℮[/size][/color][size=11]
Before this whole mess started, I lived with [color=COLORONE]FAMILYMEMBERS[/color].
I can't say much about my life, but what there is...[color=COLORTWO]BIOGRAPHY(At least 5-8 sentences)[/color].
I love [color=COLORONE]FAVORITETHINGS/PASTTIMES[/color], and hate [color=COLORTWO]DISLIKES[/color].
I don't have too many weapons, but I do carry [color=COLORONE]WEAPONS[/color].
Oh, and before I forget [color=COLORTWO]ANY EXTRAS(If none, delete section)[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=14][color=COLORONE]♈♄ℯ ℒḯтṫℓℯ Ṽℴḯ¢ε ḯη ℳ¥ Ħℯα∂[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=COLORTWO]USERNAME[/color][/align][/size]

All profiles must be sent to me. If they are posted here they won't be accepted.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:48 pm
~♈♄ℯ ℛøℓℯ﹩~

The Leader
[Open]
He's charismatic, attractive, and caring. He has a strong leader gene, and tends to make choices that are best for everyone. He follows his gut, but thinks with his head, and has almost a sixth sense when it comes to his friends. His weakness lies in his need to keep everyone happy and safe.

The Nurturer
[Open]
Older than everyone else, they're able to give people the motivation that they need to keep on going. They're good for long talks about life in general, and their weakness lies in their kindness.

The Healer
[Taken]
She's quiet and tends to stay towards the back of the group. The Healer is able to heal what the Nurturer cannot; the physical. She possesses an uncanny talent for helping people along on the path to healing, though it has it's costs. She heals with her blood, and sprinkling it over almost any wound will heal it quickly. She is physically weak.

The Fighter
[Open]
Extremely strong, the Fighter has the physical strength of five men his size. He's not the strongest of the bunch, and doesn't much care for feelings, but can follow directions. His weakness lies in his lack of intellect.

The Sly One
[Open]
He's the fox of the group. Able to almost blend in with his surroundings, he can slip past just about any defenses, be it guards or security cameras. An expert in pyschology, he can manipulate the mind, blend in to huge crowds in seconds and make himself stand out if needed. His weakness lies in his over-confidence.

The Intellect
[Open]
They're the brains of the group. Even though they're young they've already been through college, and are extremely good with computers. They've studied many, many subjects, and can speak numerous languages. They know what the Leader doesn't, and can help the group in a bind. Their weakness lies in their need to learn.

The Telepath
[Open]
The telepath is able to move objects with their mind, allowing them to open doors from the outside and move small objects. The larger the object, the more of their life force they lose. If it's a small amount they can recover it, but if they move anything larger than a car they'll most definitely die. Their weakness is their power.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:49 pm
Profiles

Lylee-Lynne Rose Andrews

User Image

The Healer

User Image

♈н℮ ℬαṧḯ¢ṧ
Hello, my name is Lylee-Lynne Andrews, but most people call me Lylee.
I was born I don't really know, but the day I was left at the hospital was September 24, 1998 so that makes me 17.
Incase you haven't noticed, my eyes are blue and my hair is deep purple and pink, due to an illness I had as a child, and I'm 5 feet tall.

Ѧℓʟ Ѧ♭øυт ♏℮
Before this whole mess started, I lived with a nurse that worked at the hospital I lived in. I never had a family, and have been in the hospital for as long as I can remember..
I can't say much about my life, but what there is...I was brought to Saint Judahs hopsital in a small Pennsylvania town on September 24, and was taking in by a nurse that lived there by the name Kathy Andrews, and her husband, Dr. Lloyd Andrews. I have been in the hopsital as long as I can remember. I have an extremely weak immune system, and get sick very easily, so I was made to stay in the hospital. When Mr. and Mrs. Andrews died in a car-crash and left their money to me I decided to move to Forest Haven and rent an apartment. .
I love to read and sing, though I have to be careful because I've had pneumonia several times , and hate selfish people that get what they want, illness, and the dark.
I don't have too many weapons, but I do carry peper spray and a small handgun on me at all times.

♈♄ℯ ℒḯтṫℓℯ Ṽℴḯ¢ε ḯη ℳ¥ Ħℯα∂
KittyKatKaye

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50