Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Requests
Holy crap! OC overload Request Open Please come in!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inspireParadise

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image Sex: Female Name: Mira O'Connor Age: 17 Personality: hotheaded, spunky, and kind bio: None yet Notes: she is half Irish half American and despite her looks is poor and hiding a few big secrets from Elijah Inspiration Music: Lullaby by Hypnogaja References: X O

User Image Sex; Male Name: Elijah Kane Age: 17 Personality: sweetheart, lovable, nice, and Depressed bio: None yet Notes: he does ecstasy and is Mira best friend with benefits Inspiration Music: Pop A Pill By KoRn References: X O

References of both:

User Image Sex: Male Name: Rai Son Age: 22 Personality: sweet, dark, kind, and smart bio: Rai was born into a strict Japanese American family of all females they thought him to be the housewife type thus he felt free to be gay once he fond out he was but he was wrong and was kicked out he now lives alone Notes: yes he is a male geisha Inspiration Music: Breakable by Ingrid Michaelson References: X O

User Image Sex: Male Name:Tyler Henderson Age: 14 Personality: sweet, dark, kind, pushover, slightly insane, and girly boy bio: None yet Notes: yes he is a bunny boy Aka Usagi Inspiration Music: Monster by Skillet References: X O X O X

User Image Sex: Male Name: Hayden West Age: 15 Personalty: dark, slightly insane, kind, and spunky bio: None yet Notes: yes He are bunny boys Aka Usagi Inspiration Music: Monster by Skillet References: X O X

References of both:

User Image User Image Sex: Female Names:Alyssa and Madison Kross Ages: 16 Personalities:DARK, UNSTABLE, SLIGHTLY INSANE, but they can be nice, sweet, and kind but it is only half the time you can say they have split Personalities Bio: raised by abusive parents they soon became Dark, Unstable, and Slightly Insane at the age of ten they wore sent to a mental asylum after they wore fond in the park with dead cats and dogs around them at age sixteen they escaped and they now live in a old mansion in the woods Notes: yes they are twins sisters that are capable of murder but are the type to feel remorseful afterwords Inspiration Music: Disturbia by Rihanna and Lying From You by Linkin Park and Lovers End By The Birthday Massacre References: X O X O

User Image Sex: Male Name:Adrian Davidson Age: 23 Personality: Big Geek, nice, kind, spunky, sweetheart, and Lovable bio: None yet Notes:always has his headphones and computer Inspiration Music: Geek in the Pink By Jason Mraz play by krooked k References: X O

User Image Sex: Male Name:James "Jamie" Reed Age: 25 Personality: nice, kind, spunky, sweetheart, and Lovable bio: None yet Notes:He Is a Gay Cross-Dresser Inspiration Music: Cherry Lips by Garbage References: X

User Image Sex: Female Name: Amuet Mesi Age: 18 Personality: sweetheart, lovable, nice, and pushover bio: None yet Notes: Amuet Mesi is a royal a Queen at that and has no influence in or outside the palace and it makes her mad to the point of Breaking Inspiration Music: Do You Call My Name by Ra Don't Turn Away By Ra References:

User Image Sex: Female Name:Kyoko Takahashi Age: 25 Personality: nice, kind, spunky, sweetheart, unstable, and Lovable bio: None yet Notes:she comes form a traditional Japanese family and she has mental illnesses such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Seasonal Depression Disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder Inspiration Music: Sometimes By Skillet References: X O

User Image Sex: Female Name: Scarlet Jane Weston Age: 25 Personality: kind to some, spunky, unstable, slightly insane, and a killer bio: None yet Notes: Inspiration Music: Lovers End by The Birthday Massacre References: X O

User Image Sex: Male Name: Alex Tod Dawson Age: 25 Personality: kind, sweetheart, girly boy, unstable, and slightly insane bio: None yet Notes: He is Scarlet's best and only friend Inspiration Music: The Bird And The Worm By The Used References: X

References of both: X

User Image Or User Image Sex: Female Name: Lilly jean cross Age: 22 Personality: a loner but at the same time hates to be alone, kind and sweet too bio: None yet Notes: she is blind Inspiration Music: Eternal by Evanescence References: X O X

User Image Sex: Female Name: Rebecca Ann Backer Age: 22 Personality: a loner but at the same time hates to be alone, kind and sweet too bio: None yet Notes: she has Leukemia she has had it sense she was a little girl but now it has gotten worse to the point she walks around with her IV in at all times Inspiration Music: Fireflies by Owl City References: X O X

User Image Sex: Male Name: Alexander Erin Willow Age: 24 Personality: Kind, Sad, Sweet, and unstable bio: None yet Notes: he has Schizoaffective Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder Inspiration Music: Mad World by Gary Jules References: X

User Image Sex: Female Name: Alex Tray Willow Age: 24 Personality: Kind, Sad, Sweet, and unstable bio: None yet Notes: She has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, and Schizophrenia Inspiration Music: Eternal References: None

User Image Or User Image Sex: Female Name: Luna Willow Age: 27 Personality: Dark, Kind, and Lovable bio: None yet Notes: she is a Gothic Loleta Inspiration Music: Solitude by Evanescence Where Will You Go by Evanescence References: X O

User Image Sex: Male Name: Trooper Lancelot Hees Age: 15 Personality: Kind, sassy, cute, and playful bio: None yet Notes: he is a cat boy and is and a Triplet Inspiration Music: Innocence By Avril Lavigne References: None yet

User Image Sex: Female Name: Crybaby Guinevere Hees Age: 15 Personality: girlie, sweet, kind, and lovable bio: None yet Notes: she is a cat girl and and a Triplet Inspiration Music: Innocence By Avril Lavigne References: X O X

User Image Sex: Female Name: Tiger Lilly Hees Age: 15 Personality: Cute, sweet, kind, and lovable bio: None yet Notes: she is a cat girl and a Triplet Inspiration Music: Innocence By Avril Lavigne References:

References of all three: None

User Image Work Outfit User Image Everyday Outfit Sex: Female Name: Sara Noir Nightwish Age: 24 Personality: Depressed, Kind, Dark, Sweet, Calm bio: none yet Notes: She Is a Singer Inspiration Music: Trapped Underneath the Stairs by Korn References: none

User Image
Sex: Female Name: Ella Sam Walker Age: 27 Personality: Calm, Kind, and friendly bio: None yet Notes: is Avery's twin Inspiration Music: Wishes By Superchick References: None yet

User Image
Sex: Male Name: Avery Jem Walker Age: 27 Personality: Moody, Spunky, and Kind bio: None yet Notes: is Ella's twin Inspiration Music: Happy song By Liam lynch References: None yet

User Image Sex: Female Name: Ava Jade Tosh Age: 22 Personality: nice, kind, spunky, sweetheart, and Lovable bio: None yet Notes: She Is a Raver Inspiration Music: EuroDancer by DJ Mangoo Pretty Rave girl by I am X-Ray References: X O X

User Image Sex: Female Name: Alexa Sapphire Tosh Age: 24 Personality: nice, kind, spunky, sweetheart, and Lovable bio: None yet Notes: She Is a Raver and Ava's older sister Inspiration Music: Dam Dadi Do by Nightcore Sending S.O.S. by Nightcore References: X O X

User Image Sex: Female Name: Trinity Amber Dawn Age: 20 Personality: Dark, spunky, kind, and friendly bio: None yet Notes: she is Lillian's half sister Inspiration Music: People Pleaser By KoRn Liar, Liar Burn In Hell By The Used References: None

User Image Sex: Female Name: Lillian Violet West Age: 26 Personality: Dark, moody, kind, calm bio: None yet Notes: she is Trinity's half sister Inspiration Music: Bury Me Alive By We Are The Fallen Oildale By KoRn References: None

User Image
Name: Ain Saree
Race: Hylian/Sheikah
evil, good or middle ground: Evil
sage?: no
Personality: Dark, moody, Cold, and iNsAnE?
Bio: ???
Theme Song: In Control By Nemesea
References: X

User Image
Name: Jalila Badiya
Race: Gerudo/Shadow/Sheikah
evil, good or middle ground: Evil
sage?: Yes, sage of the Shadow Temple
Personality: Dark, moody, angry, Jaded
Bio: Jalila was born in the Gerudo Desert and grew up to hate her father Dark Link, due to the fact that he abandoned her and her mother soon after she was born. At age sixteen her mother died and she soon found herself at the Shadow Temple, having been transported there by her newly awakened Shadow magic. There she learned to control her Shadow magic and fully awakened as a sage.
Theme Song: So far away By Crossfade
References: None

User Image
Name: Kana Inoue
Job: Nurse
Birthday: Fall 15
Favorite things: Strawberry, Rose, Black Pearl, Chocolate, and Pumpkin Pie
Worst things: Oyster, Toadstool, Turnip, Junk Ore, and Sushi
Attitude: Fiery, and Romanticist
Theme Song: Teeth By Lady gaga
References: None

User Image
Name: Hoshi Yamada
Job: Librarian
Birthday: Winter 20
Favorite things: Bluemist Flower, Lavender, Morning Glory, Green tea, and Blueberry ice cream
Worst things: Cucumber, Coffee Beans, Sea Urchin, Buckwheat, and Goat Milk
Attitude: Quiet, Scholarly, and Romanticist
Theme Song: Sally's Song By Amy lee
References: X

User Image User Image Modern Day outfits

User Image User Image
Ancient Egypt outfits
Sex: Female Name: Chiyo Herz Age: 16 Personality: Cute, Heartbroken, sweet, kind, Sad, and lovable bio: None yet Notes: she is half German half Japanese Inspiration Music:
Sentimental Heart By She and Him
Shallow Grave By The Birthday Massacre References: None  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 am
What are you requesting? drawing some?  

AbsentWhite

inspireParadise

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 pm
AbsentWhite
What are you requesting? drawing some?

I want someone to draw one or two for me  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:52 am
oooh so nice biggrin  

Mejiriya

kagomechan27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 am
ill be happy to draw some for u, as long as i get so kind of pay like a couple thousand gold. at least 1 thousand heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:05 pm
i would like to draw hoshi ^^  

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100

Sapphirianna

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:25 pm
I could draw one or two for you.

I do like *chips.

EDIT: *TIPS. I LIKE TIPS.As in gold if you want to pay me.

Why did I have chips? I'm confused now... confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:13 am
sure ^^ ill do one.
can i do crybaby guinevere hees?
btw teh stance can b anything ya? =3  

EmaFey

inspireParadise

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100