Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
( Schattenkrieger and sassiechicka ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:37 am
Before the children were born, their fathers had arranged for them to be married. From the time, the children were born they couldn't stand one another. It wasn't until they were older that the fathers told them of their arranged marriage. As usual, both teens rebelled and went to live their own lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:56 am
Name: Vincent Valsorean
Affiliation: The Kingdom of Atraia
Personality: Polite, formal attitude, level headed, and rarely ever loses his temper.
Bio: Vincent Valsorean is the prince of the kingdom of Atraia, a powerful and well known kingdom. But his father wanted to secure an alliance with another kingdom, so he and the other king arranged a marriage between his son, and the other king's daughter. So his whole life, Vincent knew he would never be able to find love on his own terms. So when the time came for the wedding, Vincent made the decision to leave the Kingdom of Atraia, and live the subtle life of a traveller. Under the alias Vincent Valsorean, he now wants to travel the world, to find what he's been looking for his whole life. He makes money on the road by being a bounty hunter, with his trusted blade at his side.
Pic: User Image  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:48 am
Name: Desirae Alysena
Affliliation: The Kingdom of Lysana
Personality: down to earth, polite, and quick tempered
Bio biggrin esirae is the youngest princess of her kingdom. She had tried her best to be everything her father wanted her to be. She is extremely spoiled being the youngest and all. She had found out a year ago that she was to marry this prince from Atraia. Desirae had never liked him and therefore refused to marry him. Her father was severely displeased and so she ran off. She currently helps the doctor in a nearby village. No one really knows where she ran off.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:11 am
It started off as a typical day for Vincent, or as typical as it could be for him. He woke up in his favored spot, high up in a tree. He had always liked trees, they gave him a good vantage point and a place to be alone, away from everybody else. He reached over for his blade, and polished it, just like he did every morning. He effortlessly jumped down to the ground and began walking towards the nearest village. It was supposed to be a small village with a crime problem. A perfect place for a bounty hunter trying to make a living. It wasn't as far away as he anticipated, only a few hours and he was in the outskirts of the village.

He could see 2 rows of what he assumed to be houses, a few shops in the center of the village, and a building that stood off by itself on the edge of the village. So he went with his instinct and made his way to the center of the village. The center was a nice looking place, with a fountain in the middle. He noticed that there was a large crowd gathered around it. So he casually walked over to the fountain. He found the nearest person and began talking to him.

"Do you know where the enforcer's office is?"

"Yeah, its right down the road on the left. Are you some kind of bounty hunter?"

"Yes I am." Vincent replied back.

"Good, we need them around here." he said as Vincent walked away.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:02 pm
Desirae awoke from her tiny apartment down the street from the doctor. She looked at the time and realized she was late. She threw on her usual work clothes and headed out the door. Desirae ran down to the doctor's office. She timidly slipped in beside him and pretended like she didn't know she was late. The doctor frowned, " You're late. " Desirae looked at the floor, " I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promise. " The doctor went back to repairing the broken wrist he was currently working, " I'll remember that. " Desirae grumbled as she went out front to check to see if anyone else had come in. She propped herself up on the little desk that doctor had given her to check his patients in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:55 am
(Sorry about the delay in response, I've been kinda busy)

Vincent quickly found the enforcer's office down the road from the fountain just like the man had said. It was fairly small though, and he could only see a few people inside. So he walked in with his usual casual demeanor.

"Which one of you is the enforcer?" He asked.

One of them stood up and walked over to him.

"I am the enforcer, what is your business here?" he asked Vincent with a rather stern look on his face.

"My name is Vincent Valsorean. I'm a bounty hunter, I was told to come here and talk to you if I wanted work. I hear your town has been having a crime problem recently."

"You don't know the half of it kid." The enforcer replied.

A scowl spread across Vincent's face, "I'm not a kid." he thought to himself.

"If you're up to it, I've got plenty of work for you here." Just what Vincent wanted to hear.

"Excellent, just what I wanted to hear. So where do I start, umm, I don't think I caught your name."

"Oh, my name is Allister."

Vincent shook his hand, an old habit he had.

"Well i'll start you off small. Some thief has been stealing medical supplies from the Doctor. It's only him and his assistant there, so they can't really do much on their own. If you can figure out who's been stealing their supplies, and bring him to me, you'll earn 80 gold."

"Not a bad payout." Vincent thought to himself.

So with that, Allister pointed him in the direction of the doctor's office and he was off. After only a few minutes of walking, he arrived at the office. Out of common courtesy, he knocked on the door and then entered. He found the doctor going over some papers.

"Are you the doctor?" Vincent asked.

He nodded.

"My name is Vincent Valsorean, I'm here to help with your thief problem."  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 pm
Desirae looked on as the doctor talked to some new comer in town. She kept doing her work trying not to notice what they were talking about. She knew of the thief stealing the medical supplies, but it seemed he was a hunter of sorts. She finished her typing and brought the next patient back to the doctor, " Doctor, your next patient is here. " She walked right back out and finished checking the patient fully in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 pm
In the middle of their conversation, the girl who he assumed to be his assistant walked in. Her beauty was stunning, her hair was long strings of gold, and her eyes a vibrant hazel. But there was an un-mistakable sadness in her eyes, and a certain familiarity, like he had seen her somewhere before. But he couldn't put his finger on it so he dismissed it as nothing.

"I'm sorry Mr. Valsorean, but I have a patient to see. My assistant Desirae could help you though." he said as he walked into the next room.

With a bit of reluctance, he walked over to where Desirae was sitting. He was never any good at talking to women, let alone one as beautiful as her.

"If I could ask for a moment of your time, I'd like to see if I can help with your problem. My name is Vincent by the way, it's nice to meet you ma'am."  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 pm
Desirae stumbled out of her chair as the hunter gentleman spoke to her. His looks stunned her as she sat on the floor. She tried grabbing the stool to help herself back up and the stool just landed on the floor with her beside it again. She finally looked into the stranger's eyes. He had nice eyes. There was something familiar about his eyes, but she couldn't place it.

" Yes, how may I help you? I think you were given over to me for a bit. "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 am
"Are you alright ma'am?" he asked as he helped her up to her feet.

She wasn't bruised or anything, but he nearly dropped her because his face turned bright red because he realized he held onto her hand for too long. Everything about her was enchanting, but he realized he had to compartmentalize those feelings. His primary objective was to catch this thief and earn his living. Hopefully Desirae would have some helpful information.

"Is there anything you can tell me about these thefts?" He asked, "Like when they happen? Or what has been stolen?"

He pulled his scarf higher up his face to try and hide his embarrassment.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:19 pm
Desirae blushed also as he held her hand for too long. She smiled sweetly at him, " Well mostly syringes and free sample of the medicines we get. " She pondered for a minute about when they happen, " The thief strikes mostly in the mid afternoon either when I or the doctor are away on lunch. I handle little things when he goes away and I'm not always as attentive to my surroundings as I should be. He can get somewhat busy when I do a quick 15 or 20 minute lunch. "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 am
This new information snapped him out of his embarrassment, and it was peculiar information at that. A thief stealing something in the middle of the day? That was virtually unheard of, it didn't make any sense to him. But there was a clue, that the thief had only been stealing syringes and free samples. Vincent had seen this before, it was most likely a black market dealer who was trying to sell these things to make some quick money.

"Hmm, sounds like your run-of-the-mill black market dealer. But something still doesn't add up..." He began.

Why were the thefts happening during the day? It would be so much easier to catch a thief at night, less people around. But he thought of something that he hoped would work.

"Well ma'am, I think I have an idea. Leave everything they way you normally would when you and the doctor go for lunch. I'll stake out the office and wait for this thief to show up. When the thief comes, i'll ambush him."  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:57 pm
Desirae smiled, " As you wish kind hunter, but we go at different times. I go then he goes is our usual. I'm never more than 10 minutes or so. He obviously takes his time. And can I know what doesn't add up? "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 am
"Well what doesn't add up is that the thefts are taking place during the day. That's highly unorthodox for a thief. And on top of that when one of you may still be in the area. This thief is either very bold or very stupid."

Vincent was desperately trying to put the clues together in his head, but he just didn't have enough information. His best bet was to continue with his plan to ambush the thief. After walking around the office for awhile he figured out a strategy. Since the supplies were kept in a crate in the far corner of the office, it would make sense that the thief would sneak in through the window near the crate. So he would hide in the closet on the opposite side, giving him a perfect vantage point.

"Alright ma'am, I think I have my plan figured out. Now we just have to wait until lunch time."  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:28 pm
Desirae nodded and went back to updating patient records, " By the way Mr. Hunter, you can call me Desirae if you like. It's my name. " She wasn't sure if she liked him or not. He was handsome beyond her usual measures of handsome. She pondered whether or not he had a girl, but with his type of work he'd probably have a girl in every city. She pushed the thought out of her head and went back to updating the records. After another patient or two, Desirae informed the doctor that it was time for his lunch. The doctor nodded. As he walked out the back door, " Hold down the office girl. No more stolen goods when I get back this time. "  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff