Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Muse Revival- Adoption/Rivals/Guardians/Servant & More- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your fav?
Nhekayla
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Soul-Lexis
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Setsumi
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Maramu
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Decaya
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Jumanjii
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 38

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

Back again, in a desperate effort to revive my dusty muses. While I truly admire deep and long-term plots with my Soquili, I do admit to finding it difficult to rp....hooved creatures. And RL keeps my very busy as of late! So if you don't mind some belated replies every now and then, please do browse below for any plots that may interest you. Or if you have any plots for your own soquili, and may find one of my characters to be of use then feel free to post. ^_^

- I can rp either in guild or through pm.
- I don't mind getting poked for a reply, as sometimes I forget or loose the thread link. x-x
- Interested in a breeding plot? No need to be shy, simply ask for details.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

Personality:
While the plots and experiences in her life may change her character, atm it is known that Nahanni is a very veeery soft-spoken mare and hates being in any focus of attention. However the value of having family and friends is near and dear to her heart. She's as humble as they come, seemingly as pure of mind and spirit as an Angeni.

History:
In the soquili world, nothing yet. That's to be developed!

Plots:
1. Adoption!-
While still a basket, I'd love to find the chance of a soquili taking care of her. I am open to nearly aaaany character/plot for this role, male/female, Usdia or not, cherished or tolerated. So long as the individual is not malicious or cruel! Please feel free to post any ideas for me to consider!

Breedings:
Not searching! Dx;

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

Personality:
Soul Lexis is truly one unique character, if one can ever pinpoint it. While being a Kalona has it's perks, Soul doesn't always live up to the title. He's not bloodthirsty and nor is he violent....well, not like most people believe Kalonas to be. This male is the type to be seen leaning against a wall, observing everyone else and smirking at their antics. Should he find a crack in the system, he loves to slide his way in to work havoc on other peoples emotions. Acting like a friend or a mentor, even an admirer, Soul is suave when he makes his appearances. But be careful, there is no justice behind that grin of his. He has no concern or guilt for one's fate, and will easily throw others to the predators if it ensures his survival and entertainment.

History:
tba-

Plots:
1. More Kalonas:- Interactions with all types of Kalonas. From the pure blood to the none, from the passive ones to the darker personalities. There can either be alliances, rivalries, or deadly romances that result from these encounters.

2. A Willing Slave:- A non-kalona (or perhaps a weak-willed Kalona?) who falls under Soul's interest. Anyone going in this role will no doubt face mental abuse as well as physical torment. (nothing fatal, more like an annoying snack for Soul) However, it'd be an interesting twist to see this slave one day outwit/overpower Soul and smack down his ego. xD

Breedings:
1. reserved
2. open (must have Kalona blood)
3. open (must have Kalona blood)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

Personality:
Setsumi is a mare that makes 'silence can be so loud' a way of life. She is a very shy individual because of her life spent mostly in solitude. When it comes to meeting strangers, she becomes a mess of tied-tongue and whispered statements. These embarrassing actions leave her flustered and rushing back to the cover of her forest home, to not be judged and pestered by 'outsiders' for her lack of social skills and odd feathered pelt. As much as she enjoys tales of adventure and beautiful far lands, don't expect her to go rushing off to discover such things. Setsumi enjoys taking things slow to fully understand and appreciate everything she can. The few individuals that can successfully wait up at her pace are the ones she considers true friendships. But don't be fooled, Setsumi can only be pushed so far. Anyone daring to peer pressure her into quick action while get a snort and perhaps even a good biting. She doesn't appreciate her boundaries being threatened, no matter how kindly she'll flex them.

History:
tba-

Plots:
1. A Life or Death encounter- For as mature and cautious as Setsumi is, life can still throw hard blows. I'd like for Setsumi to come across a mean-blooded mare or stallion that rather enjoys violence for no reason. She will obviously get battered around, but no death will happen.

2. Adoption- If there is a baby soquili out there in need of a family, or at least a kinder mother figure then this is the plot. Setsumi will take in any little soul, even if it's just as a momentary guardian role or a deeper bond.

Breedings:
1. fling with Mel
2. lifemated to Rokhan
3. lifemated to Rokhan

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Personality:
A mare of great strength of heart and determination in spirit, Nhekayla is truly an impressive soquili. With her sense of focus and dedication to success, this mare takes no nonsense when it comes to taking care of business. Perhaps that is her greatest downfall, in that she can never tune in to her softer, feminine emotions. To her, that is a distraction and embarrassing curiosity better left alone to those of other ranks. For her, top priority is to provide her services to those in need.

History:
Leaving her past a mystery to others, Nhekayla only moves forward in life. However her experience and talent with war tactics are evident in all her behavior. For the time being, she travels between tribes to assist two-leggers while looking for her missing sister, Shi'Kahana.

Plots:
1. Calling all warriors!- Well not all warriors. Since rp time is limited for me, I have to limit just what warriors she meets. I'd like for her to have a sort of 'Master' that she takes all training from and becomes a direct apprentice to. Another warrior could be a rival of hers, someone who always brings up confrontations for strength and power, territory and authority.

2. It's WoW, of course!- The friendship/company/romance? of other WoW creatures. Though Nhekayla is of a hardy stock, so she'd most like the presence of other capable soquili that won't make a waste of time. Others that have lessons to learn that any warrior spirit (or tough female) should know.

3. Adoption- Now Nhekayla is not at all the type to be a nanny/babysitter! So any youth that goes under her care will have one odd relationship, torn between duty and affections. This could either be a basket or a young soquili, whichever stage works best for plotting!

4. Meeting the Two-Leggers- Perhaps someone who has a Soquili that lives actively with humans or serves humans in some way? I'd like Nhekayla to get some interaction with humans, whether it be them trying to tame her or they honestly need her abilities.

Breedings:
1. reserved with Gunju
2. open (natural colors/markings preferred)
3. open (natural colors/markings preferred)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

Personality:
Decaya is a lady that....well, doesn't really comprehend that she is a lady. In fact, she hardly notices gender roles in living creatures, and she roams the lands like a carefree but frightful cloud. As fluffy and soft as she may appear and behave, she too can loose herself to bouts of stormy tantrums. But those are far and few in-between. Most of the time, Decaya even ignores the company of others, always showing more favor and respect to her hungry 'panda' friend. Not much of a talker, it takes a very creative individual to understanding her low mumblings and mantras. Let alone catch her attention enough to keep company before she prances off again into more mysterious mischief. A flighty female, she still very much has the mind of a child.

History:
tba-

Plots:
1. A Dark Guardian?- Think of 'Daddy' from Bioshock; a protective and daunting figure that follows it's precious person. Some grown figure that's like a ghost in her life, that is simply amazing and awe-inspiring in her eyes. Someone who has their own set of quirks/oucast features like herself and that she could rely on to keep her safe/company.

2. Strange and Quirky- A quest to meet all Soquili that are as equally twisted and strange as herself. Decaya loves to find others that have strange features like herself, as she feels a sort of bond with other outsiders.

Breedings:
1. Reserved for Peep
2. open (looking for a dark or creepy stallion)
3. open

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

Personality:
The son of a bashful mare and a free-spirited Troll makes for a very confused individual. While Jumanjii' holds great pride from his father's blood, his mother's temperance has played an important role on his behavior. Manners is a must, no matter what the situation! However, Manjii' will not let that hold him back from speaking his mind and doing things as he sees fit. Thing is, he has a poor way of doing so in a considerate manner, usually coming off as ignorant to anyone else opinions. This was never a problem as a colt, being allowed a wide range of freedom to be rough and blunt with his equally challenging siblings. But with age came the awkward adjustment of what's considered appropriate and rude. But through different experiences, Manjii' is learning to lighten up in the company of others. Despite these hurdles, he is a friend indeed who can be counted on in a tough situation.

History:
tba-

Plots:
1. Adoption- Having been lost as a colt and taken under the wing of a mentor, I can see Manjii' following into that pattern with another soquili. Perhaps he finds or accepts to care for a youth for a period of time, in which he teaches survival skills.

2. The One- Manjii' still has so much to learn about the ladies. While he used to be impatient and agitated in the presence of fickle females, he has since mellowed out and may be balanced and prepared to befriend a lovely lady. Maybe.

3. Deadly fight- Can be completely decided by luck of dice rolls. Either way, this will be an offensive all out fight, with good reason to do so. ((to be discovered during rp)) In the end though, Manjii' will lose an eye in the battle soooo...yeah. ^_^

Breedings:
1. open (lifemate only)
2. open (lifemate only)
3. open (lifemate only)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:04 pm
OPEN 4 POSTING!

heart

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:08 pm
*clings to Maramu* >.>
I'd love to keep Rping him with Tranquility.

For Decaya, Mindsend and I co-own a tree butt girl with a cemetery on her back. I'd like to offer her for the second plot ^^ Copena

And it doesn't have to be like hardcore RP. Something lighter is fine ^^

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:14 pm
That's right!
do you by chance have that usdia rp link?

And I'd love to rp with Copena. I can try and set a thread up tomorrow. ^_^

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:20 pm
I know you mentioned wanting to maybe rp Decaya with Bo. I'd be interested in that if you are still smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:21 pm
That is fine, so long as it's not just a meet and greet rp. xD My muses gotta have some adventure to stay alive lol. Do you have any plots in mind?

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:25 pm
Unfortunately no >.> and I understand what you mean. Meet and Greets are just.. blah. Umm, well he does tend to 'lure' soquili into his swamp and 'toy' with them. Perhaps something like that could be worked around to fit the situation? Though I doubt she'd fall prey to his usual tricks <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:38 pm
Well Decaya is pretty gullible when it comes to strangers, though her Panda friend is more fierce and suspicious of others. That might make for an interesting twist, Bo trying to trick others only to get tricked in return? xD  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:24 am
*paws @ Jumanjii*
I've always liked heeem, what sort of personality would a mare need to have to catch his eye?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff