Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Getting off my gluttonous rump!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insanetics

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:41 am
Let's say I'm starting off at about 230 pounds right now, since I don't own a scale and have to go and search one out on my college's campus. I stand at 5'6" and am 20 years old. I plan to do the C25k, but haven't even started exercising, even though I told myself I'd start about a week ago. I have been keeping a food log for the past three days, though, and from the sheer amount - although I don't calorie count - is enough to see that I stuff far too much into my face. Gargh.

Here, you all can take a look-see:

November 12, 2010: Four slices of medium Smoky Mountain mushroom/sausage/fresh tomato pizza. 1 Smoky Mountain fried mozzarella stick. 1 King Size Butterfinger ice cream bar. A few sunflower seeds. 2-2 1/2 cups Thai fried rice from a Thai food restaurant. 6-7 potato wedges from grocery store. 1/2 container of Ranch Pringles. 2 red/white peppermint. 1 mini-snickers. Almost 1 whole 3.25oz. of Jack Link's teriyaki beef jerky. No exercise.

November 13, 2010: 1 1/2 cups of 2% milk. 1 biscuit. 1/3 cup sausage scrambled eggs. 1 sausage patty. 1 cup tater tots. 1 piece of Jack Link's teriyaki beef jerky from 3.25oz. bag. 1 peppermint. 6 chicken strips and french fries from Denny's Allnighter. 3-4 tbsp. of ranch dressing. 2 cups (1 serving) of Cinnamon apple crisp from Smoky Mountain. 2 scoops of french vanilla ice cream. No exercise.

November 14, 2010: 1 cup hash browns. 1 biscuit. 1 1/2 cups of 2% milk. 1 small banana. 3 sausage links. Nearly whole bag of 9 oz. Kettle Brand potato chips (fully loaded baked potato). 4 slices medium Smoky Mountain mushroom/sausage/fresh tomato pizza. 1 1/2 scoops of strawberry ice cream.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:33 pm
I took a random walk today (about 30 minutes), in the pouring rain and through mud thick enough that my shoes sank in some places, which I really didn't expect, but I kept chugging along. Just felt in the mood, and there's a neat wooded area that I went to where I plan to do all my exercising. Just maybe not when it's so muddy and perilous to a clumsy person like me, who can now barely see without glasses. But anyway, I've been thinking about starting off with a week of walking to get myself used to the prospect of movement (hah hah) before I start the C25k challenge.

As for my eating today... eh:

November 15, 2010: 3 pieces of medium Smoky Mountain pizza (same as past few days), 1/4 bag of the same Kettle chips (finishing them off), and 5 chicken strips, french fries, and a bananaberry shake from Denny's Allnighters. About 2 tbsp. barbecue sauce.  

insanetics

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff