Reply Tyki Mikk x Lavi and Allen x Kanda
Buried 6 ft Deep in Love [Houkougirl13]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:32 pm
Allen could barely believe how many missions he and Lavi had been sent on that took them into the mountains. This time HQ had picked up a signal of, not Innocence, but instead on of the Earls own device. What it actually was was unknown but HQ regardless had ordered him and Lavi to retrieve it. They had made camp for night in a dim cave and had just a small fire burning. Allen was shaking from head to toe from the cold even from within his sleeping mat.
"Lavi, hurry up and come back with more fire wood," he whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am
"I'm coming, Allen" Lavi called out as he returned with enough fire wood to keep the fire going throughout the night.

He placed a few logs in the weakening flame hoping that the fire will increase soon. He got under the covers of his own sleeping mat, hoping that will help him warm up.

"Sure is cold tonight, isn't it, Allen?" Lavi said with a forced smile, as he continued to shiver under the covers.  

Shadra13
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 pm
Every one of Allen's words came out in a stutter through his chattering teeth. "S-sure is. I-i-it's even colder than our first mission together with Kanda in the mountains, remember?"
Allen curled into a ball inside his bag, holding his legs to his chest in attempt to split his own body heat. He failed and remained just as cold, waiting for the fire to build up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:43 pm
"Ha, sure do, but it was hot at the same time. Some of the weirdest weather I've ever witnessed" said Lavi.

He then noticed Allen struggling to warm himself up. He looked to the fire, it didn't seem like it was going to build up fo awhile. He decided to climb into Allens sleeping mat and try to wam him up with his own body heat. He was sure Allen wouldn't mind and did so with out his consent.  

Shadra13
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:20 pm
Allen froze from his own shivering for a moment when he realized Lavi was trying to get inside his own sleeping mat. He shoved him away. "I'm not that cold," he protested yet still shaking. "I'll be fine once the fire builds up...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:06 pm
"Sorry, I thought you wouldn't mind," Lavi apolegized. "You looked like you could freeze at any minute.

He returned to his sleeping mat, waiting for the fire to build up,  

Shadra13
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm
"I-i'll be fine....D-don't w-worry...." Allen refused to admit how cold he really was, despite his constant chattering and trembling.
Over an hour went by and still the fire hadn't built up. The winter had begun to stab deeper into his body, keeping him from sleeping. He couldn't even move yet he felt like he had run a mile just lying in the same position in his mat.
If he was to survive, he had to get warm now but he couldn't even find the strength in to call Lavi's name, nor to even turn and face him. he would have to just tough it out for the remainder of the night....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 pm
"Allen, we're both going to freeze to death unless we huddle" Lavi said as he got out of his sleeping mat.
"Now move over, I'm coming in."  

Shadra13
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 am
Allen was taken by surprise hearing Lavi when under full confidence that he had already fallen asleep. As much as he hate to admit, Lavi was right. It cost Allen every once of strength to speak. "B-b-b-but I c-c-c-can't m-move...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 am
Lavi paid no attention to Allen's words. He was too busy consentrating on ensureing their survival. He climbed into Allen's sleeping mat. His partner felt ice cold so he wrapped his arms around him and held Allen close to his body, hoping his body heat would warm Allen enough so that he wouldn't freeze to death over night.

"Is that any better?" Lavi asked Allen.  

Shadra13
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
Tyki Mikk x Lavi and Allen x Kanda

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers