Reply Questing HQ
Istas Elder Quest Open for advice and Crits ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 pm
Okay so Istas is my first Regular horse and I luff her to death. She's gone through a lot with me. And I like to think that I've shown it appropriately in her rps, but I feel like Istas isn't exactly the personality to willingly lead a herd. But she's the type that would take over if needed. She's got patience and insight, and is always more then willing to help.

But I personally don't always RP that correctly... And I know some of her older Rps might not really fit well. So I'd like to get some feed back on things to change or fix up. Or a some advice on what to pursue in the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:46 pm
CURRENT FORM

Name of Soquili and Link to Image:
Istas Misae

Link to Teepee: Teepee

Do you remember when your Soquili first maxed out? Around September of 2009

Links to RP(s) that show how the Soquili has grown over time, proving his or her development into an Elder:
Coming to terms (note: Claude is a foal in this RP) Istas has always had a bit of a tough life. Right now, she only knows of Forte and Liberty as her parents. She realizes that she is ‘different’ from them but hasn’t asked any questions. She’s happy to see others like her ‘parents’ and in the process makes a friend that will last a life time.

We’re adults now – Istas finally started her struggle with her birth parents. When she became an adult, it was the last time she would ever see them. Her father giving her the bell and scarf she wears. Not wanting to lose that fun side of herself, she and her best friend go off on a trip together, to remember and become knights.

The Sky and Rose Develop – Istas meets the mare of her life! And the feeling was new and uncomfortable. She has to figure out what’s going on, and how to pursue the situation. Not only that, it shows that she’s a good learner, and willing to face fears. With Misti’s watchful eye, Istas learned to swim, and quickly.

Listen; I need to tell you something Istas has found another tough cross road in her life. She’s approaching her best friend to tell him that she’s fallen in love with a mare. She herself has had to come to terms with accepting this. Since it’s out of the norm there was no one to tell her it was okay to have these feelings.

Family Planning – At this stage in her life, Istas is committed to Misti and wants to give her what she wants. A family. So Istas take the steps to make her happy, and show that she wants to be with her for life, and asks her best friend Claude to be surrogate.

Pay attention! – Istas is out and about. With things on her mind, she finds a basket just sitting there. The situation seemed awfully familiar. She stands up and tells the father that he needs to get his head in the game, and take care of the basket because otherwise she’ll take it, so it doesn’t die.

Sunny Days and Starry Nights (This RP was never finished) – Venturing out from her usual settings, Istas meets a stallion that’s not from the area. Taking the initiative, she stepped up and introduced herself. And she wanted to learn about where he came from. As well as provide him with information about these lands.
Into the Ruins – Another day out, Istas meets a mare that’s interested in exploring, and Istas’s own bit of curiosity, and concern over the mare, she goes into the ruins, for an adventure.

Overwhelming an Innocent – At this point Istas’s life got turned upside down. Misti vanished one night. No fight or anything. And meeting this stallion was like a punch in the face for Istas. While she thought she was doing something great, trying to start a family with Misti. She could very well have pushed her away, by this act. But now just after Misti left with no word, Claude’s feeling toward her had changed, and the realization that hers did too, through her for a loop. She loved Misti, but she was no longer in love with her. And needed to move on with her life, and start her new life with Claude.

The unexpected – a birthday surprise. Istas has moved on, and put Misti behind her. Her insecurities were cured. On her way to see Claude she found a foal that was in need. Helping him out the best she could until she realized that she would need to adopt him and raise him. And she happily took on the responsibility.

Moving Forward – A long time has passed, and Istas finds herself reflecting on the past. And through her reflection she learns that it was all for the better, and she has truly moved on, to have a wonderful family with the Usdia foal she adopted and Claude, and while trying to have their own foals.

Help for two, by two – This ended up being unfinished, but Claude asked Istas to help his herd mates, mate, with her best friend. They had a problem that they couldn’t solve, and Istas was nervous but she was ready to talk, and try and help them out.

A travelin’ we will go – Istas takes on the task of leading her friend Teppy up the mountain, and having fun with her, and seeing a new sight for the first time. And without really knowing it she helped Teppy get over her fear of open spaces.

Why would your Soquili (IC) choose the Elder path? Istas had a hard life, and in the end, she wouldn’t change any of it, because it’s made her strong and knowledgeable. Istas and Claude finally had their own foals, two boys and one girl, and as a family they’ve thrived. Istas watched over them, and helped Claude train them into becoming Knights. She herself, was a Lady Knight after all. She didn’t interfere to much in their lives, wanting them to make their choices, and give a helping hoof if needed.
She has a lot of knowledge that she can pass down, helping others take the responsibility they need too, or providing an ear, because she is very understanding. She wants to help those around her in the best way possible. Regardless of what happened in her past, she used those experiences, and learned from them even if it took her a while, and some even tougher spots to get there.

Now a mother, Claude and Istas created a home of their own, and mother knows best. She’s a looming figure in all their lives, and they all have great respect for her. And she earns her respect, by respecting others.

Why have you chosen the Elder path for your Soquili OOC? Mostly because she always looked down on, and her birth family never had much interaction with her, it just felt right to try and have her succeed in life, and be able to help others, and pass on what she’s learned. Because without even meaning too, Istas has become a fierce parent, and fighter. Right now her daughter Nadia is Rping with a foal that will be left by it’s mother, and Nadia knows to take the foal to her mother, who will step up and take care of it. Regardless of what happened in her past. And with all the curveballs I was thrown through out Rping her, and her plots, I’d like to think that, she’s developed well, and is loved by others, as much as I love her.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:52 pm
To-do list

1. PM Mouse for a crit - PM sent
2. New Rps (Plot thread)
3. Possibly redo some older ones?

mouselet
She needs more development, needs to be shown more as a leader and with responsibility. Don't feel you need to cram a whole bunch of RPs in though, take your time. An Elder is made of years of work.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:55 pm
And Open for Advice and crits <3  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:52 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:02 am
heart  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 pm
Can I do this? - Emiko is pregnant! And comes to Istas for advice. Istas always had a little trouble with Emiko from the first time they met, and she does her best to console the mare... But there's not no rule book to pregnancy. She tells the young mare about her pregnancy, and that nature will run it's course and freaking out will just stress her out and possibly cause trouble. Emiko asks Istas to be there for the birth to make sure things go right, and Istas agrees too. Istas had some trouble repeating herself to the mare, but she could understand the fear that she was going through.  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games