Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 20. Music Forum
How does music affect you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HOW DOES IT!?? D<
  In a good way ~
  In a bad way.
  LOLWHUTSMOOSIK?
  Gotta put a pollwhore option..
View Results

false police report

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 pm
& WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW?
Currently listening to Secrets - One Republic.

If a song is really good, I become obsessed and write scenes to the lyrics, or I make little music videos in my head.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:59 pm
For some reason my shuffle is playing Summersong by Decemberists.  

ImaniC

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

caleighxo

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:46 pm
I listen to Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus a lot.
It describes past relationships.
I usually only listen to music if it takes on a meaning in my life.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm
Music doesn't always effect me but it can enhance moods for me  

MI Krook

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 am
Music helps me to realx when I am drawing or not in a god mood.
Some J-pop songs are meaningful and touches my heart heart

I am not listening to any songs, but my mind keeps looping "Just be Friends"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:58 pm
For me, as a very imginative person, i'm constantly spacing out, thinking, imgaining so many different things in my head, from scenes that i make up, or just pictures that i make up.
Hearing music adds fuel to my imagination and i just start to go off into my own little world, imaging little scenerios to go with the song. Sometimes I'll even be listening to music, and as I listen, I imgine my own music video to go with it, and actually picture myself singing the song instead of the artist themself XD

(gosh i used the word imagine a lot in this lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLNxBjB8c4Y

right now, as I listen to this song, I imagine myself laying in a field og grass as the sun sets, the beeping coming from my watch. and then i get up and get on my bike and begin to ride off through what appears to be a small but cute town, a foriegn town as I zip as people on my bike, the wind whipping through my hair. biggrin
(I know, i'm weird. lol)  

What do you care

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Moonlithollow

Versatile Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:50 am
What do you care
For me, as a very imginative person, i'm constantly spacing out, thinking, imgaining so many different things in my head, from scenes that i make up, or just pictures that i make up.
Hearing music adds fuel to my imagination and i just start to go off into my own little world, imaging little scenerios to go with the song. Sometimes I'll even be listening to music, and as I listen, I imgine my own music video to go with it, and actually picture myself singing the song instead of the artist themself XD

I'm like that too XD
Right now I'm not listening to anything, but if I were, it'd be Roses On My Grave by Papa Roach.
Usually music affects my writing, drawing etc. And moods, but it's more like the other way here - I usually listen to a song that I know fits my mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:22 pm
Music has a mood enhancing effect on me, too.
One More Time with Feeling- Regina Spektor  

Hipstorian

Sussiezidal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm
Music inspires me to write songs, stay active, and play instruments.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 pm
i have different songs picked out for certain things like my break up song would be Gives You Hell i love that song
and i have songs for when im stressed, angry, or happy...but im sure eveyone else does too xd
i couldnt live without music right now im listening to songs from Rocky Horror Picture Show whee  

Lady Lullaby Melody

Lady Lullaby Melody

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:46 pm
Moonlithollow
What do you care

I'm like that too XD
Right now I'm not listening to anything, but if I were, it'd be Roses On My Grave by Papa Roach.
Usually music affects my writing, drawing etc. And moods, but it's more like the other way here - I usually listen to a song that I know fits my mood.

i do the same im always thinking of myself doing the song and i find some songs that fit what im writing about and that fit my characters and it helps to keep me writing xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:10 pm
Sleepy head by passion pit.  

Confetti Cupcakez

TRG Mule

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 am
What do you care

right now, as I listen to this song, I imagine myself laying in a field og grass as the sun sets, the beeping coming from my watch. and then i get up and get on my bike and begin to ride off through what appears to be a small but cute town, a foriegn town as I zip as people on my bike, the wind whipping through my hair. biggrin
(I know, i'm weird. lol)

Haha very nice! 3nodding

I'm currently listening to "Moves Like Jagger"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:13 pm
TRG Mule
What do you care

(I know, i'm weird. lol)

Haha very nice! 3nodding

I'm currently listening to "Moves Like Jagger"

Thanks! Just the way I think lol and I loooove that song! Maroon 5 is the shizzit  

What do you care

Tipsy Sex Symbol

What do you care

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:19 pm
Lady Lullaby Melody
Moonlithollow
What do you care

I'm like that too XD

i do the same im always thinking of myself doing the song and i find some songs that fit what im writing about and that fit my characters and it helps to keep me writing xd

lol yeah msuic kind of helps to inspire me to write too, what really helps me to write is when I'm falling asleep. idk, I guess I'm better at writing when the room is quiet, or quiet with the light off lol same with drawing sometimes, but clothes/costumes inspire me too. I do have some songs that i have on my ipod that match my moods most of the time and it could be because of the lyrics, or beat of the song that matches my mood.  
20. Music Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff