Agneza's Teepee [Familiar||Trading Post] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:47 am
- Welcome -

Deep in the mountain forest near a river stands a lone teepee. Surrounded by peacefulness of nature she so likes it is home of young indian woman named Agneza. There she serves wondering Soquili that wish to decorate them selves with items she makes.

Beside animals that live in the forest she doesn't get much visits. But she does travel to Kawani village from time to time when she needs to make some trades. If you see her be sure to ask her to make trade in case you need anything because there is no telling when she will be there again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:50 am
- Rules -

- General -
1. Follow all Gaia TOS, shop and guild rules at all times!
2. No mules (accounts less than 2 months/1000 posts)
3. Trades are to be sent within 24 hours from when your order has been confirmed.
4. No begging, whining, flaming, fighting, cheating or anything similar. Do not discourage anyone from entering. There will always be new slots open.
5. Do not post here unless I gave signal to post your order forms. If you have any questions send them directly to me.
6. All posts with orders that will be posted before my 'go' sign post will not be accepted.
7. Slots will be held on first come-first serve basis unless otherwise noted

- Familiar Flatsale -
1. Be sure to use provided form or follow all given instructions.
2. You may win only one familiar per flatsale.
3. DO NOT edit your post. If you didn't get what you wanted and would like to try for another familiar that is fine but you will have to post new post for it.
4. Do not be unpleasant if you don't win. It isn't the end of the world and there will always be new chances.

- Familiar Customs -
1. When posting order be sure to fill out form entirely. Everything left blank will be held as left to my decision.
2. Don't edit your forms once you post them.
3. Please post reference images if you can. I love them!
4. You may win only one custom familiar every month from either shop.
5. Minor Edits to familiars are allowed.

- Trading Post Items -
1. You are allowed one slot per opening.
2. Also you can enter only two order forms per slot.
3. When posting order be sure to fill out form entirely. Everything left blank will be held as left to my decision.
4. After you post your order send trade to me.

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:52 am
- Availability -

All events will be announced at least week before they open so be sure to keep an eye on this post. wink

- Familiar Flatsale -
Date: closed

- Familiar Customs -
Date: closed

1. empty
2. empty
3. empty
4. empty

- Item Slots -
Date: 2nd @ 5pm EST
1. empty
2. empty
3. empty
4. empty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:53 am
- Pick Up Post -

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:55 am
- Familiars -

Walking through the forest you stumble upon a lone teepee. Near it sits a young woman tending to few young crows. And if you look really carefully you can see all sorts of animals watching your every move from safety of forest shadows.

'' Hello stranger. '' greats the young woman '' My name is Agneza. Welcome to my home. ''

Seeing worried look on your face as you suddenly get aware of all the wild life that surrounds you she replies with a soft smile. '' Don't be scared of them. They are all friends. ''

- Familiar Prices -

Flatsale: 6k

Custom Base Price:
- common: 25k
- rare: 50k
- super rare: 100k

Additional Custom Modifiers:
- complex coloring: +10k
30%+ stats: -10k
50%+: -15k
- minor edits: +10-20% base price

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
User Image

Premade Tag Background Gallery
[color=indigo][b][size=14].:Familiar:.[/size][/b][/color]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Temper (one word for familiar's personality):[/b]
[b]Bind to (post pets cert):[/b]

[b]Reference image?:[/b]
[b]Accessory color?:[/b]

[b]Tag colors?:[/b]
[b]Premade Tag Number:[/b]

[b]Teepee link: [/b]
[b]Total price:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:57 am
- Trading Post Checkout -

Spacing out from all wild life you found in surrounding area. As spark of thought reminded you why you came here makes you shake your head you ask Agneza if she has some items to trade. After all you came here because you heard she makes them very well.

Agneza disappears in her teepee for a minute and comes out with bag she keeps her samples in. Sitting back on the blanked she makes a gesture and waits while you find a comfortable place to sit down. As you find a pleasing place on blanket she starts taking out her samples and giving them to you for closer inspection.

" I can do all sorts of colors and patterns for you. If you want something other than a default color, please be specific in your order, otherwise I'll do all the choosing. Oh! Don't forget the colors for leather bands and earrings either! Also remember - I can only do the items shown, for custom work you have to go see Tsanuke. "

[b]Trading Post Order:[/b]
[b]Owner name:[/b]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Picture of Pet (Included uncerted image link if you want that as well):[/b]
[b]Items/services needed:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:01 am
- Earrings -

Earrings can be worn by male and female adult Soquili and by small Usdia as well. It is actually over very quickly and I have a special cream for applying to place which will be pierced, your pet wont feel a thing.
Be sure to specify colors you would like for your item.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:05 am
- Bracelets -

Bracelets can be equipped to male and female adult Soquili. They can be placed on all legs of specific leg. They also can be mixed-and-matched.
When ordering please specify all colors you would like for your items as well which would you like to go on what leg.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:08 am
- Hair Salon -

These are my favorite items. They can be used for decorating manes and tails of both male and female adult Soquili (unless otherwise noted) and by Usdia as well.
Please specify colors for them when ordering.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:10 am
- Necklaces -

Necklaces can be added only to those male and female adult Soquili that don't have one already. The same thing applies for Usdia as well.
Please specify colors when ordering them.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 am
- Fabric -

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 am
- Reserved -

Agneza

Agneza