This is ******** amazing!! And the story is just mind blowing, lol, have a read!

[url=http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&userid=37104&Itemid=1909]Mihaela[/url] of TZM Global Forums
HUGE ZEITGEIST BIllboard in Romania, Constanta, it started on15 july and it will stay least another 2 months. It last 14 seconds and appear every 50 seconds, 24/7 . It says in romanian language " Open your eyes. www.zeitgeistmovement.ro. ( which redirects to the global site page). It a very, very generous offer from a romanian TZM member Mihai Gheatza.

I tried to upload the fotos here and It didn't worked, you can admire the pict here: www.zeitgeist.romania.org/cms/2.stiri/0/

Enjoy it

Link to original post.

And here is an article featuring the individual responsible, lol. There are some truly amazing and wonderful people in the world.

There is Activism going on all around us on a Global scale and it's such an amazing feeling to be a part of this new paradigm shift. I know I say stuff like that a lot but, I can't honestly say I've never been happier in my life than right now knowing that I (we) am a part of something huge that has such a clear focus on the well being of the planet and all of it's inhabitants. We will make a difference in this world for the people of our future...We ARE making a difference.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.