Submit

libertea

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 pm
Anyone here ever play any of the games from the Persona Series? It's a RPG series about high school students who have the power to summon a thingy called a persona and use it to fight the shadows. If you've never played it before, I highly recommend Persona 3, Persona 3 Fes, Persona 4 and Persona 3 Portable.
((the first three listed are for PS2, portable is for PSP))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:27 pm
I have a copy of Persona 3:FES. Loved it. Never got around to getting Persona 4 though. Guess I'll wait for my PS2 love to re-emerge again before searching those awesome used bins at GameStop again. 3nodding  

Metus Aquinas
Vice Captain

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JollyGreenFox

Friendly Autobiographer

7,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:28 pm
I have one of them for PSP it was good until the memory went corrupt sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 pm
they're actually making another persona game right now. some people said that it was released that it was a completely new story with new characters and all that, but i also heard that it would be a p3/p4 crossover game.
i would love both <333  

libertea

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200

Metus Aquinas
Vice Captain

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:41 pm
Is this going to be on the PSP, PS3, or that new PSP2 thing that some people have been hyping about...or is it on another console?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 pm
Metus Aquinas
Is this going to be on the PSP, PS3, or that new PSP2 thing that some people have been hyping about...or is it on another console?

i heard it was either for psp or p3
but i sadly dont have a p3 so lets hope its for the psp
((doubt that its for psp if it's going to include animated cutscenes, but ya never know))  

libertea

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200

libertea

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 pm
The new persona game is Persona 2 Portable!
It's for psp and is just a remake Persona 2  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:35 pm
Never played through any of them xp fun game series though biggrin  

Neox Fox

Original Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:12 pm
I first played Persona 4, then I instantly became obsessed with the series. Now I'm currently playing Persona 3 FES (about half-way through The Journey...I believe the date in my game is 9/13...). I've played and defeated Persona 3 Portable seven times already (love this game!).

I want to get Persona 2 Portable: Innocent Sin, as well. I've never played the original games, so I'm looking forward to it! I just hope they localize it this time around. I'm pretty sure that by now, USA can get over the fact that (SPOILER) Hitler comes back to life and that Tatsuya can get into a homosexual relationship with a guy (END SPOILER)...those were the reasons why the first Innocent Sin game didn't get localized crying
I also heard that they might make a remake of Eternal Punishment as well (still unsure of it, though).

PS: In your poll, you forgot Tatsuya and Maya! Oh, and as for original protagonist, do you mean Naoya from Persona 1?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:41 am
Metus Aquinas
I have a copy of Persona 3:FES. Loved it. Never got around to getting Persona 4 though. Guess I'll wait for my PS2 love to re-emerge again before searching those awesome used bins at GameStop again. 3nodding

i'm going through persona 4 as of now, and its fun! way better than persona 3 cause they fixed so much with the combat system, but i knew this going in. there WILL be aspects of the battle system that the game finds loopholes in to make you die a lot, just like in persona 3. and i was right, its getting tough, but when you make it through the difficult enemies, barely surviving the difficult enemies, it makes for an adrenaline rush like "omg omg, i might not make it through this, and then you find a strategy and you're like awwww yeah!  

snizman

5,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Playstation

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items