Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Neverending story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:20 pm
Hello everyone!
I am here for some major support. I feel horrible. This is an extract from my previous Gaia Weight loss thread:

I started loosing weight in December, 9th December to be correct. Since then i have lost 11kg - that is around 24 pounds lost. Now i am 63,5kg or 140 pounds heavy (or light, haha) and 5ft 6 inches tall - thats 169cm. I know i am not fat. But i always wanted that look, where the guys turn their heads around - and for that i think i need to loose more. So when i get to 55kg i will stop.

21st March... 62kg
28th March... 61kg
4th April........60,4kg
11th April......60,8kg
18th April......59,7kg
28th April......59,1kg
10th May......59,5kg
25th May......59,0kg
31st May......59,9kg
19th June.....59,0kg
3rd August....62,5kg (oops!)
9th August....60,0kg (phew!)

And now the sad, sad truth:

2nd November...63,5
21st December..65
25th December 65,5
7th January 64,2

OMG. I have to quickly loose some weight or one third of my work will be lost.
I guess its normal that after i lost so much weight i gained some - but now its time for some damage control.

My worst sin is that i eat really healthy etc. during the day but usually i give up when im really hungry and i eat some baguette full of mayo or chocolate. Horrible. I hate myself sometimes.

Obviously the water has boiled, the rain has fallen and not even my new cute nails can make me feel better long term.
And the worst part is, tomorrow ill have some wine, so i know i wont be able to control myself. The best thing i can do tomorrow is not make any damage before evening.

UPDATE of the update:
12th March.....59,2kg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
And now on to new, unexplored weight territory!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:46 am
So, im on a good start now. I am staying at work all weekend and i didnt buy any sweet or unhealthy stuff. Basically my only sin is some soft light cheese that i put on my wholegrain bread plates. That must be better than chocolate bars and pizzas.
Tomorrow im out of home all day. I think ill have time to buy myself some bananas and...um... light yogurt drinks, so that i can survive all day without running to school canteen and eating pasta with weird and fatty sauce (but its mmmmmmm great).
I am getting my nails done so i will be reminding myself that i have good nails, i must have good body too!  

Lainauriel

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:40 am
Um... i gained 1,5kg more, so now Im at 65. I bought only low-calorie healthy stuff and I am staying at home till Friday, so I only have to resist my family cooking pasta stuff. I have to be stronger, really!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:18 pm
I did it. I managed day two. I ate even more healthy than yesterday, since I didnt try my fathers excellent spaghetti sauce again. I think this was a really good day. I feel the vitamins, haha.

EDIT: by try i mean eating a lot of it biggrin !  

Lainauriel

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:53 am
Oh no. I weighed myself this morning after two weeks (ok its only 2 days of diet) and I am 65,5kg. Horrible. It totally ruined my morning. I was stupid not to weight myself two days ago. Anyway, what was I expecting to happen? I DID eat, so I wont just suddenly shrink back to 59. Oh well. I hate how this takes time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:47 am
So yesterday was quite bad with lots of alcohol, chips and cookies, but today Im back on track and its not so hard... I wonder what the scale says on Tuesday!  

Lainauriel

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:49 pm
I managed to be a good girl whole two days. Yay for me. I started using My Fitness Pal web for calorie counting since my old calorie counting site manages to kick my internet out of order. I like it, and its much better than the previous one, also I found a weight loss buddy there but we shall see how that goes - not everyone is good for that. I had one a long time ago on gaia but she got lost in time and space...
Tomorrow is our Christmas candy presents day, so I will just take ONE piece of each thing - it will be still more than I should have per day, but at least I wont just mindlessly eat! Does anyone think thats a good strategy? I hope it works... I must stay strong!

PS my mom dyed my hair today, finally, I love it again! BLAAACK muhahahaw  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 pm
So I lost some weight before NY parties, but then... came the parties... and I ate... a lot... so today I am a good girl and tomorrow I will weight myself and see how much damage has been done.
I really hope I am not back on my start.  

Lainauriel

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:42 am
OK the NY parties didnt make me gain weight, yay! And I had a bad day yesterday but Im back on track today. Looks like my body simply loves to loose 2lbs per week, the healthy way. Sometimes its faster, sometimes slower, but average is simply always 2lbs per week. Let me see how long it would take me to get to 59kg... (im 64.2 now) ----

10 weeks! 2 and a half months!
Oh well... ok... i mean its not like i gained that weight back in 2 weeks...it took me 3 months to get where i am, so now it will take me 2,5 months to get back where i was...i just have to be patient!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 pm
UPDATE:

I am 60.5kg now! I have been using an awesome website, called my fitness pal, its totally great for calorie counting (which is my main way of weight loss).
I have not been going under 1200 except on rare occasions, and usually Im slightly over that.
I feel Im on a good way to a healthier me!  

Lainauriel

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:00 am
59.3-59.6kg and rocking it in XS t-shirts and M skinny jeans!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:39 pm
Lainauriel
59.3-59.6kg and rocking it in XS t-shirts and M skinny jeans!
Oh thats awesome! You're doing a great job!  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces