• Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Noobius Eradicus

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:03 pm
I'm not new, but I might as well be, for my lack of activity in this guild, and all my other guilds lol Bleh busy busy busy in rl, but things should slow down so I'll more time for gaia soon enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:31 pm
hi im Silvy and im new to the guild im shy so im gonna leave it like this :p  

lethalfaith

lee_death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:48 pm
hi im will im 12 i new to zomg and gaia and thnks 4 leting be in ur clan  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:44 pm
hey hay haaayyy!!! its teh phantom here!!!
my real name is.... TEH PHANT0M_K1NG!!! XD
jk... but u will never find out....
unless it turns out that i know u in rl... and just never knew it...
0-o
anyways.... im a gaiaonline/zomg/rally race/halo's 1-3, odst, reach
SUPER FREAK!!!
and i mean like... obsessed
so... yeah.... you can almost always count on me to be active....
unless its like.. x-mas.... or something.. cuz then id be out of town.... and i have no portable internet.. sooo yeah....
umm.... iv been on gaia scence the begining... this is probbobly my
12th acc... lol a few of them got banned... a few of them i just lost the password... xD or i got hacked by frends in rl that i thought i could trust....
lol but i learned my lesson... lol.. i think iv been on this particular acc for 2 years though?... and im proud of my name...
i wear it proudly.... im ALWAYS up for zomg and any rally race challenges.... but i must warn you... im a seasoned elete vet when it comes to rally raceing... so beware...
honor humility and hard work are things close to my heart...
and pride for things i love.... so yeah....

oh! im relitively random... so dont just think im weard... i can be alot of fun once you realy get to know me.....
iim ageless... i wont ever tell you my age... sometimes im realy mature... and other times i have the mind of a 9 year old... but u will nvr find out how old i realy am...
oh! am i typing tooo much?? 0-o... idk.. ill stop now though.. xD  

phant0m_k1ng

Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CreamyRod

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:00 pm
The names Tyler. Been on Gaia since 2006? Made a new account to start new and I'm trying to become more active and well known, but it's difficult with the lifestyle I have. Add me and talk, I'd like to get more friends around here too and I'll TRY to be active on zOMG!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:16 pm
Looks like i didnt do this part so imma introduce myself to you guys First off im Jet Thunder aka "commander Jet" lol but anyway my cl level is currently 6.4 im kinda having trouble with prairie pup i think i need some crew members since most people seem to have 7.5 and above there but hey I kick supreme butt so yea i can take it lol. : uhh im really friendly and loyal and im excited about the guild and im going to start participating more now that activity has been down  

Jet Thunder

Valtreya

Heroic Victory

11,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 am
I've been playing zomg since it first came out. I really love it! Right now I'm working on completing my recipes and working in Otami Ruins.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:12 pm
Well I'm Kain Ravenlock, I'm 20 years old turn 21 on 12/05 <3 so close ^.^ but ya when it comes to gaming i've a maniac lol way too good at them dont know why just always have been.I'm considered what most people would call a Mercenary or a Thief/Rogue.I fight quick and dont like being touched.I get called away to beat different parts of games all the time sometimes gets annoying but hey i have fun ^.^ oh did i mention im like a huge anime freak?lol yes i admitted it,i absolutely love anime but i do not allow both of these items control my life atleast not yet xd (going to college for game design heart )  

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

KojiruZekida50

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:25 pm
My name's Kojiru(not my real name of course) [I noticed I use parentheses a lot] and I've been in the guild for about 3 weeks now. CL 6.5 or 6.4 or something, but I haven't touched zOMG in about a week. Currently fourteen and majoring in culinary arts at my high school. I'm trying to raise a ton of money ($7000) for a trip to Europe I was invited to. Anyone else here ever go on a People to People trip?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:10 pm
I'm Consortist, an Elite Crusader of the 3rd Squad right now. I'm active in Zomg (just about every day), the Art Arena and a few forums as well. Since joining the guild a few days ago I have set a patrol between Village Greens and Basken lake. As I patrol the road and populated areas, I heal, buff, defib, and give advice to injured gians as i find them. All in the name of the Zomg Crusaders of course. My honorable charity has gotten a pretty good reception so far and I've made a few friends doing it. Over all I believe this sort of activity speaks well of the guild and increases its popularity and good name. lol live the Zomg Crusaders!  

Consortist

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KeytoMusan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:35 pm
Sup People im Keyto, 3.6 currently in zOMG but its going up. Im a returning member of gaia I first joined way back in the day when gaia hit its first year then went on to about 3 years ago and left. I came back about 6 days ago and thought I give gaia a second try so here I am. im not to much into giving alot of details about myself but I might open up to ya once I get to know some of ya. if im on and in zOMG hit me up could always use some advise on what to do or where to lvl in game. See ya there.

User Image

Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces