Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 pm
I want to ask you people, those who do care for the guild, of what we should do now.

Vice-Captain ShadowxChay has finally decided to retire from Gaia, and Captain RobDaFob has been missing-in-action for so long with no additional news from ShadowxChay who may know him in real life. We're also stuck with crew mods who are either too busy in real life right now or just aren't working. Also, those who do apply aren't impressing me much. Please at least show off your capabilities. I don't want people who just ask to be crew so that they can say "Hey, I'm in a cool guild, and now I'm so cool because I'm a mod there." Not sure if I did offend some people because of that, but I just don't want that.

This guild is special for me and I don't want it to break down. Also, the guild isn't cool, well, it just no longer is because the people in it aren't doing a thing here, and I can't see what you do in zOMG. *sigh*

I really can't say what I want to say clearly. It's just that I just ask some of you to be active, at least just some. I want this guild to stand as what it is supposed to do. Please just tell me, should I still stay here and hope still for something that will never probably come?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:17 pm
i get wat your saying, i'll try to b more active i just forget about guild easy with playing zomg all the time  

kiba_akira

Moonlight Survivor

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 pm
kiba_akira
i get wat your saying, i'll try to b more active i just forget about guild easy with playing zomg all the time

I see. Thank you though, for going with me.

I do try doing renovations in the guild though, but the inactivity discourages me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 am
Sorry i havent posted too much in the guild not like i dont mean to its just sometimes i forget to and then other days the lag is so bad on here i dont even bother trying to even get onto zomg at all  

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:10 am
Kain Ravenlock
Sorry i havent posted too much in the guild not like i dont mean to its just sometimes i forget to and then other days the lag is so bad on here i dont even bother trying to even get onto zomg at all

I see. I shall respect that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:27 am
Thanks ^.^  

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

xjohnxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:36 am
i have not been active in a while but i dont have that much time but now ill try to post more often and be more active with the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 am
I'm a new member to the guild and I'm trying to become more active.  

CliffyD

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Grey Silverfang

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:04 am
I see. As time shall move on and I see people get active again. I will create new threads, destroy other threads, make sure that the guild would be organized and functional.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:54 pm
lawl, i fully understand.

The thing is, im in a zOMG mentors thread. if im not help there, im helping newbies in village greens.

But, im always available for quests and orb farming :3
Just send me a PM and we can arrange a date.  

Yamosayo T-T

Business Businessman

6,350 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Freshman_Prince

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:47 pm
Am new to this guild and I'll be more active, it will be hard becaues of my dad and slow computer connections, but I'll try my best.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:25 pm
I'm sorry.
I thought this guild was pretty alive so I was trying to keep another one of the guilds I joined alive.
I'll try to be less dead in this guild now~  

-l-Angelic Muffins-l-

LazyOatmeal

Desirable Guildsman

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:31 pm
erhH... seriously... i'v been jack hunting.... n i really wanted to go with u guys... =.= but still... i havent met any of u even the captain or the vice captain... neutral cant we make a place to meet up or something... please~ heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 pm
I'll try to be on more sweatdrop sorry, as a higher leveled member i should really be on more  

Tribaut

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

daiskeet

Hygenic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:56 pm
Yeah, I hope the whole guild, even the inactive members read this.
Should we have themed meets? I'm only a 5.2, and wish to level up with some buddies. We should get tons of people with Chocobos (Chocobo rider or not) to face PS as a crew. Maybe splitting into 5?  
Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff