Submit

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:56 pm
In your first post put the character(and a pic) you will be playing(and what manga its from) and then start roleplaying right away biggrin

Setting: School Classroom.
Situation: Classroom teacher just ran out of the room to put out the fire that was his car. A bunch of students(and others depending on what or who you are playing) alone in a classroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:43 pm
i cant find a good picture of her D:
oh well:
User Image
the girl in that pic is me xD
Its Chiemi Yusa from Love Attack! (junai tokko taichou)
she has a temper but she stands up for people who get bullied and "has a strong sense of justice."
oh found another pic of her:
User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chiemi looks at the door as it slammed shut. She grinned. "Now who started that fire?" she says sarcastically. She starts laughing.  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Aiko Hashimoto
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:50 am
I'm Mitsuki from Full Moon. (the right)
Mitsuki looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image It's Mello from DeathNote!
The violent, smart, social, leather, pyromaniac, and tight clothes loving, chocoholic, bad boy!
((Are we allowed to do two characters?))

Mello looked around and dug a chocolate bar from somewhere in that vest of his. He was already smiling evilly. He raised his hand. "I started the fire~" He said with a chuckle. "I wanted to try out some new plastic explosives my friend got for me~!" he said with a smile. Raising a thumb in the air.  

softheartelectricsoul
Crew

Precious Sweetheart

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Object of Affection 150

YoRHa
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:52 pm
I am Hazuki from Tsukuyomi "Moon Phase" as my avi shows, Hazuki is a daywalker so she can go out on the daylight.

Hazuki came into the classroom and sat down unhappily "I can't believe that stupid Kouhei made me come to school 'you're old enough' he said, bleh! fine by me, I'll find myself a new slave"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:41 am
Mitsuki looked immediately at Mello. "No!" she exclaimed, and suddenly became sad. "Why did you do such a thing?!"

http://karmaburn.com/files/screenshots/fullmoon/fullmoon0101.jpg  

Aiko Hashimoto
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

softheartelectricsoul
Crew

Precious Sweetheart

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:21 am
User Image

"Because I like making stuff explode." he said bluntly. Mello wasn't lying, he liked seeing stuff explode, and he was given the C4 by a friend to make the car explode. "It got him out of here didn't it?" he asked, shrugging. "Besides, who really wanted to sit here and listen to what he had to say huh?" he asked, playing with the cross that touched his vest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 pm
Mitshuhashi from Kyou kara Ore wa! (Delinquents from unpopular Nan-High. Become popular for delinquents after he and his buddy Itou transfers to the school. Comedic manga actually.)
User Image

"Crap, who does he think he is? Im the most famous evil duo Lord Mitsuhashi!!" Says Mitsuhashi.

"Wierdo kid with hairstyle like a helmet, I'm the only blondie here! Me! Lord Mitsuhashi!" He adds.

Yes, Mitsuhashi is a well known cheapskate delinquent is his school. And now, some wierdo blown up some teacher's car. He feel irritated as his title might be stolen by that brat.

Mitsuhashi kicks his desks. Then he walks to Hazuki and Mitsuki.

"Hey! you both! Listen! I came up with a plan. You guys must follow me. Obey Lord Mitsuhashi orders and don't let that fake blondie Mello steals my limelight. Im the world's number one!" Says Mitsuhashi with his evil laugh..

"Fufufufufuf...fuwahahahahahah!!"

No one dares to say anything. They all too scared. With both Mitsuhashi and Mello in the class. The burning incident made by Mello shocked all his classmates. And knowing Mitsuhashi will strike back just because he was afraid of being unpopular.

What will happened to this school? Even worse, there are two problematic students in the same class!  

Grilled Turtle

7,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

DudeIsGenderNeutral
Crew

Naughty Chomper

12,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:22 pm
User ImageLevy McGarden, from Fairy Tail! Sadly, the best picture I could find is from the anime.

Levy rolled her eyes when she saw what was going to over the top of her book. Two of her classmates, one of which being the cause of the burning car outside, seemed to be having a fight starting between them- or atleast that's what she was assuming it was. It was between one of the deliquent kids- Mitshuhashi, was it? Or, as she preferred calling him, Mitsu- and Mello, the one who was fond of fire and explosions. She let out a quiet chuckle and tightened the yellow ribbon keeping her vibrant blue hair back in a ponytail. Well, it was better than sitting through another one of their teacher's classes. She was more knowledgable in the subjects he taught, and he was supposedly the teacher!  
Roleplay Forum :D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games