Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm
Ninja Name: Ray Hayashi
Village From: Konoha
Specialty in: Ninjutsu
Bloodline: Lazengann
Bio: Ray moved in to Konoha from a small normal village with the country of fire. the reason they moved cause Konoha had jobs that his village did not. soon he was inrolled in the ninja academy.
other:
What you hope to achieve: The only thing Ray want to achieve is to master is lazengann and become a great ninja
Strengths: because of his Lazengann Ray can use jutus as a lower cost with out loseing power. saga is sure that he can use a high rank jutsu.
Weaknesses: Ray has not mastered his Lazengann so the his cut in his chakra spending is not as it could be. ray uses high rank jutsu it drains away all most all of his chakra and can not use any more jutsu untill his chakra recovers
Appearance: User Image

Lazengann is a Bloodline that is in the eyes. it looks alot like the Rinnegan but is Spiral. Lazengan lets the user see other people's chakra. it also alows the use to use justsu at a lower cost then others. The Lazengann is not as powerful as the rinnegan but can just as deadly if mastered.

he can not use A or S rank jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 pm
Academy Students cannot use S rank justu's. Limited to E-D and mabey a C. I do not think your Kekkei Genkai will makeit through the mods. Try to Tone it down a notch  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:03 pm
Zomb_Necrosphere
Academy Students cannot use S rank justu's. Limited to E-D and mabey a C. I do not think your Kekkei Genkai will makeit through the mods. Try to Tone it down a notch

the Kekkei genkai lets the user you any rank ninjutsu. the power of that justsu bepends on the amont of chakra used. so that S rank ninjutsu that my char can use is only as powerful as a E through D. the lazengann lets a person with the littlest amount of chakra you high rank Ninjutsu at vary weaked level untill they have the chakra to use it at full power.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:12 pm
Well, I think a far way will be that since he is a Academy Student, I think he should have one S rank Jutsu and once he uses that S rank Jutsu, his chakra will be all used up from that S rank Jutsu.
And since he has Kekkei Genkai, he should be allowed to have/ learn like you said Zomb, E, D or C rank Jutsu

Thats what I think should be a good plan. 3nodding  

Inferno_Leo

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:19 pm
i had to start at the lowest end of my jutsu and had to work up to my S-rank Kekkai genkai, even though i was a jounin by 12 high level jutsu's don't count for everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 pm
Also that Kekkei Genkai is over powered. Try to re-word it so it say you have to learn the justu's first as well. Then just wait for the Captain Pain or one of the VC's to accept you. Im only crew so I have no right to accept. That or you could have a completely different Kekkei Genkai all together. Lava, Sharingan, Byakugan, Steam, Ice, Dust, ect. Theres many to choose from! Try different things!  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 pm
all it does is lets a person use jutsu at a lower chakra price and let that person see a person chakra and when a person masters the Lazengann use every element. and have a bigger cut in the cost for useing chakra.

it does not give ther person any jutsu or any thing like that. all you are doing is jumping to conclusion about what you think it might do when you dont have an idea. if im sounding like an A$$ is cause you realy not asking me qestions about things that your not sure about.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:41 pm
THats why I told you to Reword it. Dont argue just do it.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 pm
Using high ranked jutsu at academy student level? Hell no.
It doesn't matter if you have that bloodline, most academy students struggle to make a Kage Bunshin, never mind use A and S rank jutsu.
And since your an academy student, you shouldn't even be able to use it very well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 pm
The Vice Captain has spoken.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:31 pm
The lazengann is an alway active bloodline. as my char gets better the less chakra he has to use to pull of jutsu and when he master is he gets to use all the chakra types. it also lets a the user see the chakra systems of other people.

i know my char should not even be able to use it very well and i posted that he was now were neer mastering it

i posted that it was up to the mods to let my char use A and S ranks and the amount of tiem he could use it

i also posted that my char discount in chakra spending was low.

plz ask questions about it so no one gets confused and starts jumping to they own little ideas about by bloodline cause you dont really know it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:03 pm
You could just try to adjust it to where it increases the power of certain jutsu. Besides, I think only the Rinnegan can learn all elements  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas