Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Gaia 2010 Halloween Event!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How will you be celebrating this Halloween?
  Dressing up and partying!
  I'm going trick-or-treating!
  Both of the above!
  I'm in charge of handing out treats!
  I'm staying home.
  I don't celebrate Halloween! :P
View Results

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm
Hello, guild!

Halloween's right around the corner, and I'm pumped! How about you? Gaia's getting geared up to celebrate in its own special way... which, of course, means the people of Down the Rabbit Hole need to get to celebrating! *nodnod* So, feel free to chat, speculate, rage against the machine... whatever comes to you!

Gaia's Halloween Activities:
- Ghostly NPCs show up, commenting on threads and accepting friend requests.
- The Halloween 2010: Grave Danger! event forum is up and running
- Trick-or-Treating in Towns is live
- Halloween-esque Cash Shop Update
- Grave Danger, Origins Manga Update!
- Halloween Event is a go!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 pm
Is anyone ele besides me happy with the costumes the NPCs are wearing this year?

List of NPC costumes
Ian: Goku
Rufus:V from V for Vendetta
Edmund: Batman
Moria: Motoko from Ghost in the Shell
Sam: Pris from Blade Runner
Vanessa biggrin r. Mrs. The Monarch (Dr. Girlfriend) From the Venture Brothers
Josie: Mary Poppins
Peyo:Max from Where the Wild Things Are
Louie:Uryuu Ishida from Bleach
Rina; Italy from Axis Powers Hetalia: Chibitalia
Nicolae : Alex from A Clockwork Orange
Brennivan:Gyro Zeppeli from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
Natasha: World of Warcraft Elf
Becky: Lady Gaga
Liam: Christian Ronaldo (Soccer player)
Radio Jack: Pikachu
Kanoko : A Hermione or a Gryfindor student from Hogwarts
(Harry Potter)
Monia(Wing scout girl)Totoro from my neighbor Totoro
Middle Wing Scout Girl:A watermeat
Scuppers(wing scout ) Moomin from The Moomins

I myself won't be doing anything for Halloween, mostly because I won't be home. Also because where I live there aren't many kids anyway, so really I have no reason to do anything. However, I will be celebrating and participating in the event when I figure out how to. This is my Halloween costume.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:38 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Is anyone ele besides me happy with the costumes the NPCs are wearing this year?

List of NPC costumes

Ian: Goku from Dragonball Z
Sasha: A banana
Peyo:Max from Where the Wild Things Are
Ruby: Using the angelic set of Gaian items
Logan :A viking
Louie:Uryu from Bleach
Nicolae :Alex from Clockwork Orange
Josie: Mary Poppins
Edmund:Batman.
Rufus: V mask
Liam:Soccer player
Carl:Zombie Elk
Rina:Italy from Axis Powers Hetalia
Vanessa: Dr. Girlfriend from the Venture Bros.
Wingscouts:Watermeat, idk and Totoro from my Neighbor Totoro
Sam: Blade runner
Moria; Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell
Becky: Lady Gaga

I myself won't be doing anything for Halloween, mostly because I won't be home. Also because where I live there aren't many kids anyway, so really I have no reason to do anything. However, I will be celebrating and participating in the event when I figure out how to. This is my Halloween costume.

YES! I love them <3 When I saw Rina as Italy I nearly jumped for joy like a spazz XD

For Gaia halloween and real life Halloween, I want to be England X3 but I don't have the costume for real life, right now I'm trying to get Lyndexers journal then I have to get Noel's gift and I'll be two steps closer to making my avi look like England. Hahah, but I might not have it done by Halloween.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:28 pm
YES! I had such a fangirl moment when I saw Ian as Goku. It filled me with joy. XD

Oh! Jose's costume was driving me nuts... I couldn't figure it out. Which... sounds strange now. >_> But overall, I think they did a great job with their costumes; it makes me smile that the artists had a little fun with it. I guess they don't have to worry about breaking copyright laws as long as they don't sell/profit off of the items?

Yeah... I won't be doing much for Halloween this year. Which is sad, because I love Halloween; it's my favorite holiday ever. @_@; Just no time/money... I've decided I'll be making up for it in doubles next year! *nodnod*

As for on Gaia... I guess I'm dressed up as a murder victim? >_> As for the event... I'm kinda disappointed. I mean... I've done everything I can do with it to this point. Defeated all of the ghosts, defeated both available bosses... and now all I can do is just sit around. =_=;;;; Waiting. And am I right in remembering that the next boss won't be popping up until November? I hope not... I was so excited about this event, and now I feel super lame, haha. ^_^;;;;

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:42 pm
I know, I wanted to squee when I saw Peyo as Max fromWhere the Wild Things Are. I used to love that book, and I loved the Chibitalia reference with Rina.

I'm not doing anything for Halloween, since i'm in college I can't go trick or treating. So i'm hanging out hoping for some candy and staying on gaia.

My Gaian costume is an eyeless pirate and her pet dragon..

Edit: Updated NPC costume list  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:59 am
Bleach?! On my Gaia?! OH HELL YES! cool

Also, I don't get to do NONE of the poll suggestions. I get to do something better: Work in costume. xd

De-Throned Queen

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 am
Prunny in Wonderland

Also, I don't get to do NONE of the poll suggestions. I get to do something better: Work in costume. xd

Totally yes, go check out Edmund's shop and click on talk to louie. The first minute I saw him I was like" no way.. is he dressed as Uryuu from bleach? Yes.. yes he is!~"

Aww lucky. My work won't let us do costumes-pout- Although they might let me wear my felt reindeer antlers again this year with the bells in them for Christmas  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm
Daaw, updated list makes me smile. How could I forget Radio Jack as Pikachu? Smile worthy. <3

I'll probably sleep through Halloween by accident. I'm prone to sleeping through major holidays, natural disasters, the works; it makes me paranoid to think about it. >___> ...but, I suppose, if that happens, I just get to keep all the candy for trick-or-treaters... which I just remember that I forgot to pick up at the store. So............ there will be no trick-or-treaters. *FAILS*

I'm just super jealous that you guys have jobs. @___@ *wastes away in the bad economy* But I think they should let you dress up... doesn't it boost work morale, or something? ^_^

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:12 pm
Lady March Hare
Daaw, updated list makes me smile. How could I forget Radio Jack as Pikachu? Smile worthy. <3

I'll probably sleep through Halloween by accident. I'm prone to sleeping through major holidays, natural disasters, the works; it makes me paranoid to think about it. >___> ...but, I suppose, if that happens, I just get to keep all the candy for trick-or-treaters... which I just remember that I forgot to pick up at the store. So............ there will be no trick-or-treaters. *FAILS*

I'm just super jealous that you guys have jobs. @___@ *wastes away in the bad economy* But I think they should let you dress up... doesn't it boost work morale, or something? ^_^

Yeah. Radio Jack makes the cutest Pikachu. I really think the Halloween costumes this year have outdone the past years.

I work Retail for a big name company you all may know that likes Red. So I doubt they would, maybe at least let us wear something Halloween-ish on our uniforms. aww don't feel Bad Marchy, Halloween is more for the kids anyway. You can sleep all day and then if you get up late watch some ghost shows or a horror movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:29 pm
Indeed he does. XD

Ahh... I see. >_> Well I'll try not to think about it, haha. ^_^

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 am
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Prunny in Wonderland

Totally yes, go check out Edmund's shop and click on talk to louie. The first minute I saw him I was like" no way.. is he dressed as Uryuu from bleach? Yes.. yes he is!~"

Aww lucky. My work won't let us do costumes-pout- Although they might let me wear my felt reindeer antlers again this year with the bells in them for Christmas
It was FUN! heart My boyfriend TOTALLY loved me in my costume! redface  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:40 pm
I was really really excited to see Moomin, Wild Thing, Blade Runner and Clockwork Orange costumes, lol... I love how the artists totally covered the entire spectrum of popular references... anime, pop culture, obscure children's literature and dark film... well played, Gaia, well played. :3

Me? My avi was dressed up as Robot Unicorn Attack... (best game ever next to Ninja Ropes!!) ...my actual personage (aka IRL) went as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. My hair is still kind of burgundy... turning slightly more dark-orange due to hair-washings... Fun times indeed (: Also, Marchy, don't feel bad, I don't have a job either. Well I kind of do, but it's more like an investment, really... this would be, um.. being a student? lol. It'll pay off in the long run. Hopefully. XP

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Indeed! The artists did a fantastic job. ^_^

Robot Unicorn Attack..!! Love that game! Yeah, I know what you mean... but I hates being a student. >_<

Mad Hatter Chatter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games