Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Behind the screen name game!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freezing Taco

Beloved Autobiographer

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:55 pm
what gave you the idea for your screen name?

deadly_taco13 came to my head when i used to eat 13 tacos everyday. and yes i was fat. deadly indeed. lol thats where my name came from.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 pm
my artist alias 4laugh

and a character name  

Sarius Rin

asr baby

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:57 pm
Look what asr baby say!

there are several different stories, but "asr" used to be the initials of an imaginary band I was in when I was about 8 years old xD

I added baby to the end of it because just "asr" seemed weird to me. biggrin

Tee hee~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:38 pm
I thought of the Grim Reaper
Then I thought of my name ._.
then of how i speak
and came up wiff dis name. biggrin DD  

gwim weapah

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:44 pm
My name is symbolic. I've been hurt a lot in the past, and so my heart is fragile. 19 is my age, but I'll eventually remove that when I turn 20 and do something else with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 pm
I got xxninjacookie from my cousin. Yes, I stole it. She got it because she was watching Naruto and then her brother came into the room with a sugar cookie in his hand.  

Death_By_Teacup143

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:06 pm
I decided upon v v starlight lunaria v v for a couple reasons ^ ^

I am in a gaia family that uses "v v" to symbolize their membership. 3nodding
"Starlight" Is a bit symbolic. Star represents my love for stargazing, light represents the fact that I am more good than evil.
"Lunaria" Is the name of a book I am writing, however the first part dives a bit deeper than just a story. From Lunaria, "Luna" Represents my love and obsession of the moon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:30 pm
I came up with Blackdragon0228 bcuz I have a ridiculous obsession with dragons and I love black dragons specifically and 0228 is my birthday xd  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:34 pm
My name is Grace.
And I am Spiffy.
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 pm
I dunno just a kool random name up my head  

Im_Bull3t_Proof

Wintzi

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 pm
I was once X-Winter-Rain-X because I always thought of it raining snow in the winter, and I added the x's cause I was lame. Then I changed it to Wintzi because it's less lame and I still wanted some affiliation with my previous username so that people didn't forget who I was. It was also a combination of mintywinty, winzi, winter, and such, which were all nicknames people had given me. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 pm
Mine is simply a reminder of how everyone goes through so many things in their lives, and it would be too sad without those who always remember to smile.  

SmileDanii

Gekko

Colour Me Burlesque

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:04 pm
Well, i absolutely love rainbows and Adam Lambert. He's so very glam ;D People who love Adam Lambert are sometimes called Glamberts, so, hence the name "Rainbow Glambert"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm
the "b" is for bobby a alias i might use. "islas" is my last name and it means "island"  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm
well, i actually have a story behind mine...we were in French 1 freshman year, and 2 of my friends had this thing about Tom Felton (the guy who plays Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter) which sorta spread to the rest of our little group. they had this picture of him they printed from the internet, and it was from HP (idk which one) of draco eating a green apple. over the pic it said "raise your hand if you want to be this apple" a few weeks later, we figured oiut how to put sentences together with more than one verb in french, so we could say "je veux etre une pomme verte" (i want to be a green apple) (please excuse the fact that i can't do accents) anyways, when my friend (who was in this french group) was setting up my gaia account (looonnngg time ago) i couldn't think of a good screen name (other than my lame email "guardgirl24_7" from my life taken over by colorguard) so thats what she typed in. and i never felt the need to change it....
so yeah...hope you liked my story smile
oh and i also have another account called "0-leven band geek" because i'm a band geek (duh) and because i'm a senior but when we were freshmen it was all "oh-eight" "oh-nine" and they could even get away with "oh-ten" so we were like "eleven?" "oh-leven!!" biggrin  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games