Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What's your personality type? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:27 pm
I'm guessing only the ones in this guild familiar with psychology (or the ones that have way too much time on thier hands and surf the internet relentlessly) will know of the Jung (or, Myers-Briggs) 16 personality types.

the test (warning: it's 53 questions long)

-look to my next post to see what it means you're supposed to be like-

(this isn't needed to be read though but if this interests you it's a good way of not having to look through loads of sites, I've brought information right here for you)

The four preferences of personality are:
Introversion and Extroversion
Sensing and Intuition
Thinking and Feeling
Judging and Perceiving

Introversion and Extroversion

"extraversion" and "introversion" is distinguishing between the two worlds in which all of us live. There is a world inside ourselves, and a world outside ourselves. When we are dealing with the world outside of ourself, we are "extraverting". When we are inside our own minds, we are "introverting".

We are extraverting when we:

* Talk to other people
* Listen to what someone is saying
* Cook dinner, or make a cup of coffee
* Work on a car

We are introverting when we:

* Read a book
* Think about what we want to say or do
* Are aware of how we feel
* Think through a problem so that we understand it

So, say that you are Introverted, the letter I is taken from Introverted (E for Extroverted)

Sensing and Intuition

The "SN" preference refers to how we gather information. We all need data on which to base our decisions. We gather data through our five senses. Jung contended that there are two distinct ways of perceiving the data that we gather. The "Sensing" preference absorbs data in a literal, concrete fashion. The "iNtuitive" preference generates abstract possibilities from information that is gathered. We all use both Sensing and Intuition in our lives, but to different degrees of effectiveness and with different levels of comfort.

We are Sensing when we:

* Taste food
* Notice a stoplight has changed
* Memorize a speech
* Follow steps in a plan

We are iNtuitive when we:

* Come up with a new way of doing things
* Think about future implications for a current action
* Perceive underlying meaning in what people say or do
* See the big picture

Within the context of personality typing, the important distinction is which method of gathering information do we trust the most? Do we rely on our five senses and want concrete, practical data to work with? Or do we trust our intuitions without necessarily building upon a solid foundation of facts?

Again, if you are iNtutitve, the N is taken (S for Sensing)

Thinking and Feeling

When Jung studied human behavior, he noticed that people have the capability to make decisions based on two very different sets of criteria: Thinking and Feeling. When someone makes a decision that is based on logic and reason, they are operating in Thinking mode. When someone makes a decision that is based on their value system, or what they believe to be right, they are operating in Feeling mode. We all use both modes for making decisions, but we put more trust into one mode or the other. A "Thinker" makes decisions in a rational, logical, impartial manner, based on what they believe to be fair and correct by pre-defined rules of behavior. A "Feeler" makes decisions on the individual case, in a subjective manner based on what they believe to be right within their own value systems.

We are making decisions in the Thinking mode when we:

* Research a product via consumer reports, and buy the best one to meet our needs
* Do "The Right Thing", whether or not we like it
* Choose not to buy a blue shirt which we like, because we have two blue shirts
* Establish guidelines to follow for performing tasks

We are making decisions in the Feeling mode when we:

* Decide to buy something because we like it
* Refrain from telling someone something which we feel may upset them
* Decide not to take a job because we don't like the work environment
* Decide to move somewhere to be close to someone we care about

Some decisions are made entirely by Thinking or Feelings processes. Most decisions involve some Thinking and some Feeling. Decisions that we find most difficult are those in which we have conflicts between our Thinking and Feeling sides. In these situations, our dominant preference will take over. Decisions which we find easy to make and feel good about are usually a result of being in sync with both our Feeling and Thinking sides.

If you are mainly Feeling, the F is taken (T for Thinking)

Judging and Perceiving

Judging and Perceiving

Judging and Perceiving preferences, within the context of personality types, refers to our attitude towards the external world, and how we live our lives on a day-to-day basis. People with the Judging preference want things to be neat, orderly and established. The Perceiving preference wants things to be flexible and spontaneous. Judgers want things settled, Perceivers want thing open-ended.

We are using Judging when we:

* Make a list of things to do
* Schedule things in advance
* Form and express judgments
* Bring closure to an issue so that we can move on

We are using Perceiving when we:

* Postpone decisions to see what other options are available
* Act spontaneously
* Decide what to do as we do it, rather than forming a plan ahead of time
* Do things at the last minute

We all use both Judging and Perceiving as we live our day-to-day life. Within the context of personality type, the important distinction is which way of life do we lean towards, and are more comfortable with.

The differences between Judging and Perceiving are probably the most marked differences of all the four preferences. People with strong Judging preferences might have a hard time accepting people with strong Perceiving preferences, and vice-versa. On the other hand, a "mixed" couple (one Perceiving and one Judging) can complement each other very well, if they have developed themselves enough to be able to accept each other's differences.

and finally, if you are Percieving, the P is taken (J for Judging)

((these aren't mine, I'm only posting these coz I love them))

*~*~*~*

At the end, the four letter you have chosen are put together, so for me it's INFP

And that's how you get your personlity type based on Jung's theory

((this has been put in the main forum to get noticed, move it if you don't think it should be here, or in a week's time or so))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:28 pm
"Ok, I've got my nice pretty letters, but what does it actually mean you crazy bint?!"

Don't worry, I won't leave you high and dry here's a quick overview of the personaility types:

ISTJ
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

ISTP
Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

ISFJ
Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

ISFP
Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

INFJ
Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

INFP
Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

INTJ
Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

INTP
Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

ESTP
Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.

ESTJ
Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

ESFP
People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

ESFJ
Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

ENFP
Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

ENFJ
Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

ENTP
Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

ENTJ
Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:36 pm
Let's have a little fun with these letters, these are all in fun but they do give quite accurate points about your type (laugh at INFP by the way)

Asking the Myers-Briggs type if the water is half-full or half-empty by Unknown
ENFJ -- There's more than enough for friends to share.
ENFP -- Whooeee! Water fight!
INFP -- But look! A crystalline vessel, filled with shimmering, life-giving nectar!
INFJ -- Senator Hophnagle used the rest of it for his mud pie project.
ENTJ -- A "full" glass of water, please.
INTJ -- Yes, that glass will be the flivvium container.
ENTP -- Voila! .157 liters hydrogen hydroxide, prepared by micro gnomes ...
INTP -- Well, it seems just a little more than half full--assuming that it is water...
ESTJ -- Hey! Whose job was it to fill up this glass?
ESFJ -- I can't believe someone would leave this dirty glass out here! Clean up this mess right now!
ISTJ -- It's half empty now, and it wouldn't surprise me if it dried up completely.
ISFJ -- I bet _________ would like to have some water right now ...
ESTP -- You call that a glass of water? Why, back where I come from, ...
ISTP -- So? It's water. Big deal!
ESFP -- There's a glass of water--you know, it's healthy to drink a lot of water, why, I remember when I was growing up that
we...
ISFP -- (Holds up glass to the light, tilts it from side to side, tastes it, wiggles finger in it, grins slightly, moves on.)

Alternate Glass Answers by Cory Caplinger
ENFJ - Look in your heart. It holds the answers to all of life's mysteries. It will tell you what the glass is.
ENFP - Hey!!! I bet if we got a Bunch of these glasses we could make a waterslide! Or maybe a pool! Oh wait, we could freeze this water and make an ice sculpture! Or we could...
INFP - Can't you see how this glass represents our world? It is neither perfect nor bad, it's simply here and its value is determined by each and every one of us. We cannot survive if we don't drink the water...if we don't get along with our fellow people.
INFJ - (closes eyes, concentrates) It's half-empty. (The INFJ is referring to a glass that is 200 miles away)
ENTJ - You call this competence?!?!?!
INTJ - How can you say it's half-full? It's half-empty! I refuse to listen to your reasoning!
ENTP - Hmm...it's...(Ingeniously constructs a hacksaw from two straws and a shoelace, cuts the glass in half)...Ah...Now it's completely full!
INTP - What? (Looks up in bewilderment after being distracted from his mathematical theory book)
ESTJ - Dag nabbit! Look! This water isn't even filled up all the way! What is this world coming to? You know, maybe if people respect the law like they used to in the good old days...
ESFJ - It's half-full! But we better fill it up all the way before our guests arrive! We must give them a cordial welcome!
ISTJ - It's half-empty. Such a lazy waiter. Things could get done around here if people worked hard and took more responsibility!
ISFJ - No, I don't want this glass. I don't deserve it. (Really a ploy to make you feel guilty!)
ESTP - Water?!?! Bah! Give me Beer! HEY ZEKE! GOT ANY BUDWEISER? And bring out the darts - me and Johnny got a bet going on!
ESFP - (Not present to answer because he/she is out at a party)
ISTP - Eh. Just water. Needs to be spiked with some Jack Daniels though.
ISFP - (Adds a pinch of lemon) Salut! (Sips while listening to Mozart)

Type Acronyms by Sandra Krebs Hirsch and Jean Kummerow
ISTJ: I Save Things Judiciously
ISTP: I See The Problem
ESTP: Everyone Seems Too Proper
ESTJ: Execution Saves The Job
ISFJ: I Serve Family Joyfully
ISFP: I Seek Fun & Pleasure
ESFP: Extra Special Friendly Person
ESFJ: Extra Special Friendly Joiner
INFJ: Inner Nuances Foster Journeys
INFP: I Never Find Perfection (I Never Follow Plans, I Never Finish Projects, It's Not Fun Procrastinating - Cory Caplinger)
ENFP: Everyday, New Fantastic Possibilities
ENFJ: Everyone Needs Fulfillment and Joy
INTJ: It's Not Thoroughly Justified
INTP: It's Not Theorectically Possible
ENTP: Each New Thought Propels
ENTJ: Executives Need Tough Jobs

Negative MB Type Descriptions by Hal Dendurent
ENFJ: "Busybody"
Life's backseat drivers. They seem to know just what's wrong with everybody else's life and have a plan to fix it.
INFJ: "Messiah"
Characterized by the burning desire to change the world, which desperately needs everyone to be NF.
ENFP: "Muckraker"
Creator of hype, distortion, and the perversion of media of information to be wallows of mindless emotionalism.
INFP: "Fanatic"
Always searching for an Answer with a capital A. Unlike the INFJ, they are usually openminded enough to realize the current one isn't good enough after a few years.
ENTJ: "Tyrant"
Knows better than everyone how things should be done and works tirelessly to obtain the power to make it happen that way.
INTJ: "Crackpot"
All facts which don't fit their theories are just wrong. The more all-encompassing and less applicable to reality the theories, the better.
ENTP: "Frankenstein"
The salvation of the world is to be found in this new nanotronic frannistan, of which he just happens to have an almost-working model...
INTP: "Nerd"
What? you mean people actually talk to each other using mouths and ears instead of keyboards????
ESTJ: "Stuffed Shirt"
No imagination, no flexibility, no common sense, no capacity for tolerance of others with different priorities.
ISTJ: "Bean Counter"
Like the ESTJ but with less vision.
ESFJ: "Gossip"
Like the Busybody, but characterized by the urge to backstab instead of trying to help.
ISFJ: "Sidekick"
Doesn't need much meaning in life, just a person (or baby or pet or car) to spend all their time ministering to.
ESTP: "Beer Drinker"
Loud, crude, plays team sports, kisses and tells. These are the people beer commercials are made for.
ESFP: "Clown"
Always the class troublemaker, they have no respect for anybody or anything. Good at snide wisecracks.
ISTP: "Assassin"
Hates people, and is good at killing them. Young ISTP's are good at killing pictures of people in video games.
ISFP: "Snob"
Revels in the elaborate sensations of wine and paintings and music that are completely indistinguishable to ordinary people. Likes flowers.

Myers-Briggs Types for Cats by Annette Ellis
ESFP "The Hedonist": The social cat. Inside, outside, contact-oriented. Wallows in petting. Lies in the sun on the driveway. Promiscuously affectionate, even with cat-haters. Meows a lot.
ESTP "The Tomcat": Comes back after three days with scabs on his nose and ears. Fathered too many kittens to count. Will enjoy you while he's there, but not loyal. With other cats, doesn't know when to stop "playing".
ISFP "The Snuggler": Inside lap kitty. Has a favorite lap, a favorite windowsill, but spreads her favors around nonetheless. Warm and loving, but don't try to make her do anything. Purrs a lot.
ISTP "The Problem-Solver": This is the cat that will figure out how to get the giblets out of the bottom of the garbage can without knocking anything over. Appreciates his pleasures but not a glutton. Stand-offish, but will put up with an occasional petting session.
ESTJ "Bossycat": A cat with attitude. He'll hiss at a German shepherd, and the dog will back down. Knows his territory. Catches lots of birds to show he cares, since he won't be openly affectionate.
ESFJ "Mommycat": Even if kittenless or male, adopts everyone, including her "owners". Will groom you until you've got a rash; will groom other cats until they snap at her and run away.
ISTJ "Mr. Fastidious": Won't eat unless the kitchen floor is newly waxed. Will glare at you until you clean his litterbox. Likes to scratch--and it's the same place over and over, so you'd better get a scratching post right away if you want to keep your furniture.
ISFJ "Spoiled Cat": Only the best will do. This is the cat in the "Sheba" ads. Will sink into a depression if you forget to trim her claws, or if her coat is marked. Strategic meowing -- not for conversation, but to get what she wants.
ENTP "The Great White Hunter": King of imaginary bug-chasing. He talks a lot--maybe to you, maybe to something only he can see. Likes to be petted, but only for short periods of time; he's off as soon as the next synapse fires in his brain.
ENTJ "The Little General": Assumes control of the family and house. He'll kick you out of his chair and demand half the bed. Doesn't purr, but glares while being petted as if you're only doing your duty. Yowls rather than meows.
INTP "The Flake": Will play with toys, but bored quickly. If you give in, you'll quickly have a closet full of cat toys he won't touch any more. He'll sit, apparently doing nothing, and then be off on a tear. When walking across a room, will suddenly sit down and start grooming himself.
INTJ "The Limit-Setter": If you have to be around, fine, but he'd prefer that you just showed up once a week to drop off a case of canned food. If you stay home sick, he'll glare at you, since after all it's his scheduled day to have the house to himself.
ENFP "The Happy Slob": Playful cat that will leave food smeared all over the kitchen floor and track litter granules onto the carpet. Favorite game is peek-a-boo. Likes to be petted, but won't sit still for long.
ENFJ "The Ringleader": Will organize the other cats into games. When you get home to find the dining room chandelier swinging back and forth, and all the cats are sitting in the living room looking innocent, it was this cat's idea.
INFP: "The Little Angel": Will look at you sweetly two seconds after she's shredded the new curtains. Can't resist the kitchen counter. Likes some lap time, but only on her terms.
INFJ "Skitty Kitty": Wants to be affectionate, but never quite overcomes nervousness. "Intrepid" is NOT her middle name. Likes to watch the proceedings from a safe spot, such as the top of the staircase.

Myers-Briggs Epitaphs by Doug Bates
ESTJ - Be back next year with flowers!
ISTJ - Forever on time
ESFJ - Arranged my own funeral
ISFJ - Wish I could still help
ESTP - Well, *this* is boring
ISTP - Build a better coffin
ESFP - Where did everybody go?
ISFP - Smell a flower for me
ENTJ - Whoever did this, I'll get you one day
INTJ - *Now* try telling me what to do!
ENTP - Death is being out of options
INTP - Talk about "analysis paralysis"
ENFJ - Another opportunity for learning
INFJ - The ultimate clarity
ENFP - Catch you on the flip side
INFP - Eternal harmony

Illusions of the Unhealthy XXXX by Doug Bates
ESTP - "I'm a stud and the world revolves around me"
ISTP - "I can make anything work"
ENTP - "I can come up with a solution for anything"
INTP - "I'm brilliant and you'd better bow to my genius"
ESTJ - "I am in control"
ISTJ - "I do everything right"
ENTJ - "I am all-powerful"
INTJ - "I am all-knowing"
ESFP - "I am the most glamorous"
ISFP - "Nobody has better taste than I do"
ENFP - "I have the most enthusiasm"
INFP - "I have the most sensitive conscience"
ESFJ - "Everyone likes me and wants to be like me"
ISFJ - "Nobody can get along without me"
ENFJ - "I can teach anyone anything"
INFJ - "I have the best intentions"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:47 pm
I'm a... INFP, I think. ._.  

[ D i z z y ! ]

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:06 pm
I'm undead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:22 pm
Introverted (I) 70.37% Extroverted (E) 29.63%
Intuitive (N) 55.88% Sensing (S) 44.12%
Feeling (F) 57.14% Thinking (T) 42.86%
Perceiving (P) 55.17% Judging (J) 44.83%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:43 pm
I got INFP...
"INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population. "

the only thing accurate out of it was the honor bit.
the rest is close-ish...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:55 pm
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 51.43% Sensing (S) 48.57%
Feeling (F) 58.06% Thinking (T) 41.94%
Judging (J) 57.58% Perceiving (P) 42.42%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.  

LittleCherryPi

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:04 pm
Extroverted (E) 53.85% Introverted (I) 46.15%
Intuitive (N) 53.49% Sensing (S) 46.51%
Thinking (T) 58.33% Feeling (F) 41.67%
Perceiving (P) 52.63% Judging (J) 47.37%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population

I'm a ******** Druid! I'm one and the other and conform to only the balance of life. Yep...thats me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:14 pm
Introverted (I) 56.41% Extroverted (E) 43.59%
Intuitive (N) 55.26% Sensing (S) 44.74%
Feeling (F) 66.67% Thinking (T) 33.33%
Perceiving (P) 56.1% Judging (J) 43.9%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population

yup thats pretty much me allright  

Twilight_hunter

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:38 pm
Introverted (I) 65% Extroverted (E) 35%
Intuitive (N) 56.82% Sensing (S) 43.18%
Thinking (T) 53.19% Feeling (F) 46.81%
Perceiving (P) 52.38% Judging (J) 47.62%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Exactly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:01 pm
Introverted (I) 72% Extroverted (E) 28%
Sensing (S) 51.43% Intuitive (N) 48.57%
Feeling (F) 54.55% Thinking (T) 45.45%
Judging (J) 53.13% Perceiving (P) 46.88%

Your type is: ISFJ
ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.  

puppiepower

chick_with_a_chainsaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:34 am
Extroverted (E) 55.88% Introverted (I) 44.12%
Sensing (S) 60.98% Intuitive (N) 39.02%
Thinking (T) 68.57% Feeling (F) 31.43%
Judging (J) 51.35% Perceiving (P) 48.65%

Your type is: ESTJ

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:04 am

ntroverted (I) 52.78% Extroverted (E) 47.22%
Intuitive (N) 63.89% Sensing (S) 36.11%
Feeling (F) 61.76% Thinking (T) 38.24%
Perceiving (P) 61.76% Judging (J) 38.24%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Dearest Darling`

DemonHunterDonation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:22 pm
Extroverted (E) 58.97% Introverted (I) 41.03%
Intuitive (N) 61.9% Sensing (S) 38.1%
Feeling (F) 65.71% Thinking (T) 34.29%
Perceiving (P) 65.79% Judging (J) 34.21%

Your type is: ENFP

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff