Reply les/bi paradise
I need advice.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wild Shinx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 am
Well earlyer yesterday i walked in on my girlfriend alone with a man with some comprimising text. She said it was only role play so i left. Later on she was cuddeling with another man i saw him say where his house was so i followed her and said ''stalk''. She stared at me for 3 minutes then left to his locked house and again i got the its just a role play thing. But she barly spends anytime with me and everytime before this i saw her with this guy. She claimed she cant go where i am but i never got a message or comment from her.

I dont know what to do please help.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:31 am
STOP Yiffy Time
Well earlyer yesterday i walked in on my girlfriend alone with a man with some comprimising text. She said it was only role play so i left. Later on she was cuddeling with another man i saw him say where his house was so i followed her and said ''stalk''. She stared at me for 3 minutes then left to his locked house and again i got the its just a role play thing. But she barly spends anytime with me and everytime before this i saw her with this guy. She claimed she cant go where i am but i never got a message or comment from her.

I dont know what to do please help.

I'd confront her and ask her to be honnest. I feel realy bad for you if she is cheating on you. They best advise I can give you is to keep looking. you'll find someone i hope  

Hadassah-Ssi

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Lyndsa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 pm
I am sorry to hear about your troubles.

However, I do have a few questions and comments. I will start with comments:

1) One of the essentials of a relationship is trust. Once you do not have trust the relationship is bound to fail (whether justified or not)
2) One of the other essential elements of a relationship is honesty. Just as mentioned in the msg above. So ask her point black if she is cheating. Tell her how uncomfortable it makes you feel with how she is acting towards this boy.
3) If you believe her if she says 'no' to cheating and you did not do this at the beginning of your relationship - set up clear boundaries so you know what to expect from each other. You will also have to let go and trust her.
4) If you don't believe her, break it off right away otherwise you will only cause yourself pain and destroy whatever is left of the relationship.

Questions
1) How long have you been together?
2) Has she dated boys before?
3) How old are you?
4) Do you have boundaries set up for yourself in a relationship? To this point - you should know how you want to be treated and if the other partner does not follow this then there is no point in staying with them. You will eventually find someone who has the same ideals as you and make for a pain free relationship.

Yes it is painful/hard to break it off with someone when you really like them ... but like they say "love is not enough". You can't maintain a healthy relationship with two people who have different ideals/morals and ways of treating each other. You need to respect yourself and maintain your own pride and dignity and not let people take advantage of you.

Please take care and also be strong!! You deserve the best for yourself!!

=-) Lyndsa  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 am
I agree, lovely. In order to have a good relationship with anyone, you need to have trust and respect. If not, then it's better for you to be strong and leave of your own accord. Sometimes staying with someone can be even more painful than leaving for your own well being. And most importantly--you need to take care of yourself, first! If you're not feeling confident and comfortable as you are, then it's hard to commit yourself to another person.

Don't give up! Keep searching for the right person who will love you as you are. You are beautiful in your own way, and you have plenty of time to find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. You might feel anxious right now meeting many new people, but it's not essential that you find that person right now. You'll find someone and be happy someday soon. ^-^  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items