ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image
Michael walked on the lake looking at the scenery
"alright time to practice my water jutsu"Michael stepped on the water and walked to the center  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 pm
He did three hand signs and put his hand on the water and a big old water geyser came up around him "good that move is perfected"  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 pm
(need a Gereiz clone to assist you?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:32 pm
(well....i need a spar partner if u would yes i would like to have one)  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:51 pm
a Gereiz clone jumped out of the mountain and landed on the water "are you ready Michael?" as he got into a werewolf martial art stance  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:57 pm
he turned around and saw that he had a sparrin partner"yes im ready"as he got in a swordsmen stance  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 pm
Gereiz then dashed forward then 2 seperate waves banked to the left and as it appears he is still heading straight for micheal  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 pm
Michael looked at him right in the eyes trying to figure out what he's trying to dook i gotta to stop we're on water what can i do.....got ithe did three hand signs"water style:water explosion"  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:08 pm
Gereiz was heading straight towards micheal the other 2 waves were kunai's that were thrown, Gereiz jumped straight into the justu with his chakra claws cutting directly through Michaels jutsu, as he was about to land on the water to continue towards his target.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 pm
Michael smiled cause while he was in the air Michael did three hand signs "water style:syrup field"he spewed water from his mouth and made it more dense  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:15 pm
seeing what micheal had done he clapped his hands together "great thunder clap of the bear" and sent forth a huge wave of chakra, pushing all the water away as daggers on chains began to come out of Gereiz's arms  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:17 pm
Michael saw that he pushed his jutsu away and he didnt know that the daggers and chains were heading towards him until he got snipped by one and he jumped back with a scratch on his shoulder "nice i like that combo"  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:24 pm
Gereiz rolled onto the wate,r electrifying his daggers and chains. "mistakes with me can lead to your death ninja." as he rolled back onto his feet he jumped continuing his rotation, lashing one of the electrified daggers towards Michael's throat  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:27 pm
Michael did three hand signs as fast as he could but he got slashed and fell back into the water and disappeared and appeared behind the clone "i cant believe you dont recognize me.......im illusionist_45 the guy u banned from talking to and training"he swung his arm around to catch him by the neck  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:30 pm
The Gereiz clone released his chakra to sink into the water as he spuns himself to hit michael with the other dagger chain "that was my nephew maanbar"  
Sparring and Training

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff