Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
The New Order Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 pm
All across the land, 4 kingdoms flourished, the largest of which, known as The Order of The White Plains, famous for their vast white grasslands, moved against it's allies one day. They weren't the strongest, or anywhere near large enough to take all the other kingdoms, but nobody ever would have thought that the great king of The Order would attack them. He was the wisest and most sincere of the four kings. Bandits were promised free roam of the territory they attacked and even joined The Order's Ranks. Mercenaries were sought after and paid handsomely to join the ranks. Even old prisoners of war, the most sadistic, cruel, and strongest were released and returned their old ranks. The Order's troops converged upon every single major seat of power. And nobody would be prepared for the blood shed to come.

- The Order of the White Plains: Betraying Kingdom, taking over the world for some unknown reason.

- Alixor Kingdom: They are obsessed with science, brilliant minds from all across the lands come to exchange ideas and work to better improve the lives of the people. Alchemists, and Machinists are commonplace here and world famous for the current transportation system, catapults, and liquid fire flasks...

- The Sun Spear Kingdom: World Famous for their Legendary Sun Spear Dragoons, who are peerless in skill of the lance and spear.

- The Free Peoples Empire: An Empire based on the people's voice in the world. They are made up largely of Merchants, and other men of various trades like Blacksmiths, Crafters, etc. Their port city is the center of all trade in the continent.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:38 pm
Add your character, only i can have more than one, if you want to make a new one, get your old one killed. Here's the format:

Character Name:
Username:
Starting Alliance:
Appearance:
History:
Pic:  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Character Name: King Granz III
Username: Teiras
Starting Alliance: The Order
Equipment: Long White Rune Blade
Appearance: Tall, appearing somewhat wrinkled but regal and as strong as he's ever been. He has long white Hair, and dark obsidian eyes. He wears his white royal robes.
History: He was the eldest and wisest of the 4 grand rulers and was once a kind and honorable king. For reasons unknown, he's locked himself in his throne room, and ended the 20 years of peace by invading every land on the continent. He was once very highly spoken of... But now, nobody sees the king anymore unless one is sent for by the king himself...
Picture: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs382.ash2/66005_122624767795196_100001430207533_155980_579134_n.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:46 pm
Character Name: Lord Gerrik (The Crimson Phoenix)
Username: Teiras
Equipment: Silver Trimmed Spear and Long Sword
Appearance: Slightly above average height, muscular, dark brown eyes, and black shaggy hair. He is clad in bright red armor, trimmed with silver.
History: One of The Order's 5 Generals, and a local legend. Hero to the People, Hero to the Order. Trained alongside the Dragoons in the spear, trained by the King Granz III's Brother in swordplay, and self taught to use both at once. He once single handedly fought off an infamous group of bandits, dubbing him "The Crimson Phoenix" by the people. Along with years of service in The Order's Army, he is highly respected and skilled.
Picture: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs780.snc4/66005_122624774461862_100001430207533_155982_5656304_n.jpg  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:49 pm
Character Name: Rik
Username: Grandmaster Zephyros
Starting Alliance:Alixor
Equipment: Large wrench's
Appearance: Blond hair, black eyes, bronze goggles, black dress shirt, green pants, brown boots.
History: As a child, Rick loved to invent. When he was a teenager he invented the transport system that is now set up in every town. In the prototype stage, a test went wrong and separated his good and bad persona's. Rik was the good one, and continued to help people, eventually landing a job as the mechanic of Alixor. Ric was the evil one and was unsure of what to do until the day the order revolted. Ric joined the order as their number one mechanic. Both of them wear the same clothes, to remind themselves of who they once were.
Picture: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs780.snc4/66005_122624777795195_100001430207533_155983_4074820_n.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:51 pm
Character Name: Ric
Username: Grandmaster Zephyros
Equipment: Large wrench's
Appearance: Blond hair, red eyes, bronze goggles, black dress shirt, green pants, and brown boots.
History: As a child, Rick loved to invent. When he was a teenager he invented the transport system that is now set up in every town. In the prototype stage, a test went wrong and separated his good and bad persona's. Rik was the good one, and continued to help people, eventually landing a job as the mechanic of Alixor. Ric was the evil one and was unsure of what to do until the day the order revolted. Ric joined the order as their number one mechanic. Both of them wear the same clothes, to remind themselves of who they once were.
Picture: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs780.snc4/66005_122624781128528_100001430207533_155984_3986438_n.jpg  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:51 pm
Mental note, I will not really be playing as King Granz III that much, He's just the main atagonist XP Other than that, Gerrik is my main character and the only one I'll really be playing. For all administrative purposes, you can message me or Grandmaster Zephyros for questions, comments, and concerns. We see each other on a daily basis, so we'll do our best to keep this roleplay alive and kicking ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 pm
I'll say let's wait til we have 5-6+ members until we start if that's okay with everyone, King Granz doesn't count, and Zephyros's characters just count as one... so... 2.... 3-4 more people, yeah that sounds good ^_^ (can't believe i'm talking to myself on here)  

OreoXeires

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 pm
Name: Kyoya
Username: magedude299
Starting Alliance: Sun spear
Equipment: Black daggers with carvings on them
Appearance: Silver hair with red eyes. He wears the basic army uniform, even though he's the commander
History: He is a skilled dagger user with incredible accuracy. He almost never misses. He rose up the ranks of the army, and became the commander. Nobody knows what happens inside his punishment room....
Picture:Kyoya  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:07 pm
Uh... This was kinda hosted before we had all the information typed out, but I forgot to mention some misc information about the kingdoms.

The Order's standard is a golden crown dangling from a sword's hilt. The standard is red with gold trim, as is the standard issue armor. They are located in the Southwest of this made up continent and are the 3rd in terms of size.

The Alixor Kingdom's standard is Green with a silver trim and has an alchemic circle emblazened in gold. Their uniforms are Green with silver trim. They are located in the northernmost of the continent and the 4th in terms of size.

The Sun Spear Kingdom's Standard is Blue with golden trim and has a rising sun with a golden spear aligned vertically in the center. The uniform is Blue with gold trim. They are located in the north east and 2nd in terms of size.

The Free People's standard is Purple without trim, and emblazoned with a silver hawk, their uniform is purple with black trim. Their capital is located on the west coast, but it stretches all along the west coast, and into most of the centre of the continent. They are quite obviously 1st in terms of size since the life for the lower class is a lot better here.

Various unaligned republics, guilds, and tiny kingdoms dot the country, and you can feel free to make up your own to have a more personallized starting point in the RP... (oh and Zephyr, you might want to set it up so all the characters are on the first page... I hate it when i have to dig through the RP to find someone's character sheet -_-)  

OreoXeires

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:32 pm
Teiras
Uh... This was kinda hosted before we had all the information typed out, but I forgot to mention some misc information about the kingdoms.

The Order's standard is a golden crown dangling from a sword's hilt. The standard is red with gold trim, as is the standard issue armor. They are located in the Southwest of this made up continent and are the 3rd in terms of size.

The Alixor Kingdom's standard is Green with a silver trim and has an alchemic circle emblazened in gold. Their uniforms are Green with silver trim. They are located in the northernmost of the continent and the 4th in terms of size.

The Sun Spear Kingdom's Standard is Blue with golden trim and has a rising sun with a golden spear aligned vertically in the center. The uniform is Blue with gold trim. They are located in the north east and 2nd in terms of size.

The Free People's standard is Purple without trim, and emblazoned with a silver hawk, their uniform is purple with black trim. Their capital is located on the west coast, but it stretches all along the west coast, and into most of the centre of the continent. They are quite obviously 1st in terms of size since the life for the lower class is a lot better here.

Various unaligned republics, guilds, and tiny kingdoms dot the country, and you can feel free to make up your own to have a more personallized starting point in the RP... (oh and Zephyr, you might want to set it up so all the characters are on the first page... I hate it when i have to dig through the RP to find someone's character sheet -_-)

How do i do that?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:10 pm
Edit one post, (preferably one of the first ones) and copy and paste everyone's character pages into one post... At least i think that's how it went... been a loooong while since i've RP'd here...  

OreoXeires

Thunderblade1313

Hilarious Smoker

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:05 pm
Character Name: Drake Severin
Username: I_AM_THUNDERBLADE_BISH
Starting Alliance: the Order of the White Plains
Equipment: two swords, and a scythe.
Appearance: Tall.blue haired, and a few scars her and there .
History: A highly talented warrior for the order, has ad his doubts about their goals but has followed them through all their fight starting.
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:48 am
Character Name: Jellika Zethros
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username: iiRain Bao
Starting Alliance: Her small village, Toralia
Equipment: her double belt full of 467 types of knives
Appearance: Blue hair, blue eyes, no scars, underweight (almost no food in village), has hunting boots lined with fur
History: Jellika was born into a small village on a bright summer day. She had been born three weeks too early, but seemed worth it. She was healthy and always very active. At age four, she starting hunting for the clan. She caught rabbits and other small game. At age 10, she was up to hunting bears, boars, mountain lions, ect. At age 15, she was officially set to go on her own, and bring back food to the clan from anywhere and everywhere in the world.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items