Submit

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:48 pm
I went and got a mule account, for guild gold matters. The 400 gold I got right off the bat I'll be donating straight to the guild. Perhaps if we decide to do any sorts of contests or Secret Santa type deals later on, we can use my mule account for those things.

If you'd like to donate to the mule account (so that the gold can be used directly by the guild), the username is A New Creature.

Okay. I'm done now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:58 am
I'd like to add something to the announcement.

If any of you are any another Christian guild, please Advertise this one there. And even if you are in any non-Christian guilds, Adversite there as well. We're trying to spread God's love to both Christians and non-Christians. So please try and bring as many people to the guild as possible. Word of mouth is the best way to do it.  

immanuelkant

XxArikaxX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:17 pm
How i didnt think of that x.x; , i will try and do that 3nodding we are bringing all Gods family to this guild already.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:39 am
We have a new plan for donating to the guild and for handling guild finances. We have decided that to help boost our status on the main guild search (so as to draw more people to the guild and such) that all donations will be made directly to the guild mule, which will then donate 50% of that to the guild itself. I'll probably have to set up a regular interval (say the first of every month). That way we can have an pretty nice distribution of funds between the guild for subforums and later on guild events, and the guild mule for events we plan ourselves that we need gold for, and possibly for our clothing fund if we ever decide to do that.

Okay, so all donations will be made to A New Creature, the guild mule! Thank you. 3nodding

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bloodline Severed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:13 am
Just wanting to Advertise another Christian guild.

Silence Never Speaks:A Christian Music Guild

^^The coolest guild... for Christian music lovers, that is.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:05 am
This is by far, the best Christian guild I've been to... I'm rather impressed. I will donate regularly to the guild account once I get my shoes [my avi doesn't look right without shoes]...  

Not Of This World

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:18 pm
Yay for feedback! I'm glad that you said that. Not so much because you said we're the best, but because it's nice to know we're doing a good job. Seriously, if you have any suggestions or comments or whatever, don't hesitate to PM one of the moderators. We want to be able to lead you guys the best way we know how and the way that God wants us to. How can we know if we're doing our jobs if people don't tell us, right? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:51 pm
I already did that! how do you keep track of how much you given to the guild?  

SammiejoPeepEnstine

Gracious Entrepreneur

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:46 pm
Well, on the guild home page there is a part at the bottom that says "Guild Funds" or something to that effect, and the guild mule is only used for the guild, so I always know how much gold is there. It always goes up, cuz I use it once a day to check the Q&A and to do the daily chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:07 am
Also check the member's list. By each name is the amount they have donated.  

Deo_Machina

RoXyRoSiE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:22 pm
this is a great guild and it makes me feel happy that new members always come on. biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:04 pm
Okay, here's how donations are gonna work from this point on:

Since the guild fund itself has so much gold, I would really appreciate it if you donated to the guild mule A New Creature. I am going to be using the mule for birthday donations, and as I had already stated earlier, I will be using the mule myself to donate the funds given to the mule to the guild, but probably not at 50% (maybe closer to 25%), since now I'll be using the gold to donate on the first of each month to members whose birthdays are coming up.

So. That's all. 3nodding

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Pastor Danielle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:43 pm
*nods nods* will do wink I just have to find that gold that keeps leaking out of my pockets ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:31 am
Wait...Who issh our mule? I happen to have a il extra gold I can spare. If Sumone wouldn't mind having the mule post here so I can do so! That'd be GREAT!!!  

[WolfVs.Wolf]

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:35 am
I've posted with the mule in the thread about the guild charity, and it's also on the list of crew members on the main guild page (if you scroll down; it's listed as the mule). But, if you're lazy like me, the sn of that account is A New Creature so any time you wanna donate, feel free. 3nodding I check the mule regularly, and I also use it for birthday donations. 3nodding  
Guild Resources {Church directory, banners, exit links}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games