Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXΜλττεσ Ƭσгsτεπ Σгικssσπ-Σιdε
AurorRavenclaw AlumniMugglebornTalented Guitaristspxxaxce

< Fall 2035 >
                                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx Everybody's got something to say about your life and the choice you made-
                                                          xxx They see the world through tired eyes and we refuse to live in black and white
                                                          xxx I'm not on anyone's side, feel free to count me out
                                                          xxx I don't believe in anything, I'm so sick of everything!
                                                          xxx Everybody's got a ******** scheme to steal our hearts right from off our sleeves
                                                          xxx But I'm at peace with who I am and I'm at war in my own head

As the two of them stood up, Matteo just quietly listened to the redhead's input about school years, his expression went as though melancholy decided to come to his life. As much as there was no way he was going to say it, Matt was fairly convinced that hers couldn't be worse than his own dreadful years. In his fourth year, many muggleborns like him blacked out for, like half a year. After his fourth year, he went home to Berkshire only to find out that his own parents died- then eventually in his fifth year his Aunt Signe then was murdered by vampires. Of course, he didn't want to talk about his school life- not even to his younger brother. "Yep, I think we all do..." He said, as he tried not to sound as if something was bothering him. He couldn't fault her, though, they just met after all.

His eyes were cast down as he was contemplating that it took him a second to see that the redhead, who introduced herself as Sophie, offered her hand for a handshake. "Oh- um, it's Matteo." Then he suddenly thought that he should include his surname as well, "Matteo Eriksson-Eide. Pleasure to meet you." He took her offer of a handshake with his tattooed hand, then he gave his subtle but serene smile. "Thanks for helping me out, the whole grociery thing, I mean. And um, it's really nice talking with you. I mean it, really." Now there was feeling the need of changing the earlier subject about the rough and despicable school years, Matteo decided to add on something, "Anyway... Speaking of school, my brother Ivar is studying in Hogwarts- he's in his third year, you know?" And honestly, he really wished that the rumor about a bunch of kids wandering in the Forbidden Forest hasn't spread- because apparently Ivar participated in that hellhole, too. That one freaked out the living hell of the auror, just the moment he got the letter from the Headmaster.

Everybody's got something to say, so concerned with the life I've made xxx
                                                          You wear us down with your fear and hate, I'm unimpressed but I'm getting weak... xxx
                                                          The truth is I'm just ******** existing, the truth is I've got the will to survive- xxx
                                                          The truth is I've got a problem coping, the truth is we'll all be fine! xxx
                                                          We live our lives in our own way, I feel sorry for the choice you made... xxx
                                                          I'm not pathetic, just sympathetic (I'm not pathetic, just empathetic) xxx

ᴡɪᴛʜ [Sophie] ᴀᴛ [the Streets]

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                          out of character info

mc2

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:19 am
User Image
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Aɢᴇ 10 || Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

════════════════════════

Akira had his hands behind his head as he walked down the streets in Hogsmeade. His aunt had kicked him out of the house after he had tried to take apart the radio in the flat (why did his aunt and uncle call it an apartment?) and Shinobu had suggested taking a walk around the village to work out pent-up energy. He'd tried to get his brother to go with him, but Shinobu had replied that he had a paper due next week that he had to write. Akira scuffed a shoe along the ground, a little bit annoyed. Why did they have to move all the way into the middle of nowhere, anyway? It was so stupid. Nothing electronic for miles, and he was pretty sure that everyone here thought he was an idiot. It wasn't his fault he didn't know magic existed until last Christmas, sheesh!

He was at least glad he'd grabbed his coat. It was freezing, and that didn't help his restlessness any. If nothing else, he'd been stuck inside more often than not with nothing to do. He didn't have his old distractions, and his fingers itched to play a video game or something. Maybe he could figure out something to build on his walk around. He certainly didn't want to be stuck the next time it was storming outside with nothing to do. Plus, maybe his brother could bring back a circuit board for him to look over and tinker with. It wouldn't work in the village, no, but it'd give him a chance to do something other than threaten to take apart the stove in the kitchens again.

════════════════════════

Location: Streets of Hogsmeade
                                                  Thinking: There's nothing to do here!
                                                  OOC:

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:48 am
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ unsorted │ age ten

Callista Dulce Hargrave, first and last of her name, (because 'Dulce' was an awful middle name, no matter what Mother had thought), was infuriated. No, incensed. That called to mind a more vivid mental image of smoldering flames. She was incensed at the nerve of her stepmother. Who exactly did she think she was, ordering her around like a toddler? 'Ye can go play with Mrs. Thorburn's bairns, or ye can fin' some'in' else tae do,' she repeated mockingly in her head, as she marched through the snowy streets like a small, irate soldier. The nerve! She was ten, that was double digits, and basically an adult. Illisa had no right to speak to her like a child anymore. She talked to Myron like he was a man grown already, and he was only a year older than Callie! Besides, she was far cleverer than Myron, who had all the intellectual fluidity of an ox.

She was a real Hargrave, not some b*****d child put up on a pedestal. Callista didn't hate her 'brother', not really, but she thought it laughable that they be forced to play family with one another. They weren't on the same level, not even close. She was still heir, after all. No matter what Illisa thought. Mother would have understood. Well, probably, when she wasn't busy fighting with Grandfather over Miranda. The thought of Grandfather made her feel slightly sick, so Callie pushed the thought into the incinerator she had devised at the back of her skull, and felt better for it. Still, it was frigid out, and she was miserable.

So self-absorbed was she, that as she rounded a corner she nearly crashed into someone else, a boy roughly her own age. "Mother of Circe!" she snapped, more in shock than anything else. She hadn't exactly seen many children around here, besides Mrs. Thorburn's brats. Plenty of cats, however. Danilo would have been pleased. For a moment she waited for an apology, than realized he had no idea who she was, and thus, unfortunately, could not be expected to scrape at her feet. Oh, darn it.

"I've been exiled," she said crisply, "Into this godsforsaken frozen wasteland, by my horrid stepmother. She was worried I'd eavesdrop on her precious conversation. Not likely, because it'd had to be actually interesting for that to happen. Still, it was very insulting of her. I'm not five." She regarded the boy. "Do you live here?" Callista asked pityingly, because she couldn't imagine willingly wanting to exist in this ghost town. "It seems like an awful joke, to be so close to the school."

OOC:
Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image
Cornelia Freja Eckstein
Pureblood Ten Years Old Future Durmstrang Student

Living just outside Hogsmeade had its advantages. That was if there was actually something to do in Hogsmeade. Cornelia wasn’t hard to please. She loved being outside despite the cold weather. Wrapped up in a coat and gloves, she wasn’t overly cold. She was on her own as her father had a few things to take care of. The blonde girl was content roaming about the village on her own though. It was a change of scenery that was her room and a book. The girl showed no emotion for the day as she headed into the village and along the streets.

Coming around the bend Cornelia noticed a boy and a girl about her age. They appeared to be talking or at least the girl was. She was saying something about being exiled to a god forsaken frozen wasteland. Regardless she wandered over to the two just as the girl mentioned something about it being an awful joke being so close to the school. “It is for me. I’m not even going to Hogwarts.” Cornelia said rather flatly. “My father works there though.” She added her tone remaining monotone for the most part. She was never one for emotion.

With : Akira & Callista

Attire : Winter Casual

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:40 am
User Image
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Aɢᴇ 10 || Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

════════════════════════

Akira had been paying attention to his surroundings, thank you very much, but it still took him by surprise when he was bumped into by a girl that roughly looked his age and then snapped at. He scowled. It wasn't like he'd bumped into her, she had bumped into him. Crossing his arms, he stared at the girl as she explained what she was doing in Hogsmeade. Okay, he hadn't asked, but it was nice to know that the girl wasn't just bumping into him because she was rude or something. Though, given her tone, he was certain she was one of those... His aunt had a term for those kinds of people. Wizard types. Whatever. She certainly didn't seem to want to be there, and Akira could certainly understand that. He didn't want to be there either. It was boring there.

When she asked if he lived there, it sounded like she was sorry for him living in Hogsmeade. Which, he would usually complain about the lack of electrical anything, but he didn't feel like doing that right at the moment. He shrugged in response, figuring that it was better than not saying anything.
                                                  "Yeah, I live at the... Three Broomsticks. I just moved here last spring. And what's so bad about living close to the school? What, they have a bad reputation or something?" He hadn't heard such a thing. Then again, he was new to this whole 'magic is real' stuff so maybe it was something he learned later or would have heard about. Then another girl appeared, who also commented about living so close to the school. This was just proving that he was the outsider, wasn't it?

════════════════════════

Location: Streets of Hogsmeade
                                                  Thinking: There's nothing to do here!
                                                  OOC:

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:11 pm
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ unsorted │ age ten

Callista wrinkled her nose at the boy's scowl, which was really rather uncalled for, if you asked her. (This was usually why no one asked her). She also had no idea what The Three Broomsticks was, but she'd seen the sign on the place as Illisa had dragged her past it, and assumed it was a tavern or inn of some sort. He said he had just moved here last spring, as well, which she found odd. Hogsmeade did not seem like a place prone to newcomers. "Of course they don't," she said archly. "Hogwarts is one of the best magical schools in the world. Everyone should be so lucky to go there." Her cousins claimed Beauxbatons was superior, of course, but they were a bit ridiculous, and made her look down to earth. "The forest does, though," she added a little mysteriously. "They say it's full of werewolves and acromantulas and centaurs, anyways. I just meant that it must be annoying to be so close to the school, yet not able to go yet." Her brow furrowed slightly. "That is, if you are a-," Another girl suddenly appeared, like a blonde ghost in a monstrous puffy jacket. "Are you a squib, then?" Callista asked, sympathetically. "My older sister is. She has to go to muggle school, but she quite likes it, from what I hear." She was at times jealous of Miranda in spite of it all. She always seemed so... relaxed. Callie wasn't very good at 'relaxing'.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:06 pm
User Image
Cornelia Freja Eckstein
Pureblood Ten Years Old Future Durmstrang Student

From what Cornelia could fathom from what was being said between the two was that the girl was unhappy being in town. The boy had moved there about a year ago and didn’t know much about Hogwarts. Course Cornelia couldn’t say much about it either. She only knew what she did because her father worked there. Though, she knew it didn’t have a bad reputation or anything like that. The girl was quick to tell him that Hogwarts was the best magical school. Cornelia was sure her father would rather her go there if she could.

Cornelia had heard stories about the forest. Her father was quite good at telling her stories about the rather dark and dangerous forest. What she wouldn’t give to explore it even just a little. Not that Cornelia was looking for trouble. She definitely wasn’t looking for that. Perhaps when she was older she could get a chance. When the girl asked her if she were a squib, Cornelia shook her head. “No, I was born outside of the country. I’ll be attending Durmstrang like my father.” She answered with a level tone. “I’ve heard a lot about Hogwarts though. My father teaches ghoul and ghost studies there.” She shared with the two. Why probably stemmed from the fact that she loved her father. He was the most important person in her live. There was no doubt about that.

With : Akira & Callista

Attire : Winter Casual

Diamond Wales
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:22 pm
You drink the wise blood;
You're gonna hear about it...
You'll be taken down brick by brick by brick!
Burn the orphanage-
You're gonna pay for it.
They will purify block by block by block!

User Image
ƊORA
OƇƬAƲǀA
ROSALƐS

SCOTLAND TEAM BEATER │ BEAUXBATONS ALUMNI │ NINETEEN

Dora was sort of getting used to Scottish weather, but really, it was currently a pitiful 54 degrees out. In September. At this time of the year in Spain it was still in the high seventies. Balmy short weather. God, she was practically chilly. She frowned and shook it off. At least she wasn't currently playing quidditch. She wasn't looking forward to playing in the colder climate this season, although she had some experience from her quidditch career at Beauxbatons. The mountains had been frigid in the winter, and she had freezed for the first few years.

Not that she missed being in school. She'd had her little clique and all, but school had... not been the place for her, and still being under her family's thumb had been agonizing. 'Dora, make sure you chat up the Sandoval heir this semester. Dora, please stop being so rude to Gerolt Rietveld, his mother wrote me last week'. Honestly, as if she were some puppet only in school to find a man. The worst had been Mathias Thibault, who hadn't gotten the hint until she'd smashed him into the stands with a well-aimed bludger during the second to last game of the year. To be fair, it had been strictly game-related, not a personal vendetta, but either way, it hadn't done his face any favors.

But she didn't have practice today, the weather was still relatively nice, chill aside, and it was interesting to see the castle where her cousin currently attended school. A poor sight compared to Beauxbatons, but impressive enough. She stared up at it for a few moments with narrowed eyes, trying to make out each turret, and what looked like a glimpse of the pitch from here, unconsciously blocking the street.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Demons... come on;
You've got a vision; you're on a mission!
Demons... live on;
And when I die, hang me high!
They're gonna bury you, they're gonna finish-
They're gonna stand em up six by six by six!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image
                                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                  Closer to the edge
                                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔯 || 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 || 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔫𝔦
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley walked down the street, a small box under one arm that he hadn't felt like shrinking down to put in his pocket since it actually contained several breakable objects in it. He'd finally gotten all of his things out of Yvonne's parents' house, and that finally marked the end of his time with the Moreaus. He and Yvonne had broken it off a bit ago, and he'd felt quite awkward staying longer than it took for him to finish training. Now he was out finally, and his place in Cardiff wasn't bad, but there was still some part of him irked by the fact he was the disgraced former heir of the Yaxley family. Disgraced, because he took an oath to do no harm more seriously than the prejudices he'd grown up with all his life.

Glancing up, he took note of the school in the distance, recalling a very different time as well as the fact that Micah was long graduated and his triplet cousins now attended. He hadn't seen them for seven years, not since he'd been disowned, but he wondered how they were doing. He hadn't seen them in Hogsmeade, but then again, he was also busy with an apprentice healer's schedule, so that explained quite a bit. Shrugging himself out of those thoughts, he couldn't help but disturb the snake coiled around his shoulders, which sat up and hissed in his ear. "You're being distant again. Distracted by the school again?"

"Hardly distracted, Ptolemy. I was just thinking." Ashley looked down toward the snake and shrugged again, nearly chuckling as he almost caused the snake to slide down and instead tightening his coils around his shoulders tighter. "Besides, weren't you the one complaining about drafts near the window? I figured we could stop in somewhere for something to eat before I take this back to my flat."

The snake himself made a noncommittal hum, which just told Ashley that he was done with the conversation for now. Instead, he directed his attention back to where he was going and noticed a form standing in the middle of the road. Frowning, he decided to clear his throat lightly and inform the woman standing there that he was trying to get by. "Pardon me, but you seem to be in the middle of the road. Would you mind moving aside?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, at least Ptolemy isn't being snarky right now.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image
Fourth Year

Minako was delighted to be spending time with Lucy. They had so much in common despite being in different houses and it felt to the Ravenclaw like they needed to have some girl time. Talk about fashion and boys and hair and everything else a girl could dream off. Walking along the street Minako had a few ideas in mind of where they could go. There was the music shop, there was hair, and there was any place with food. Being orphaned sucked aside for the fact that her parents left her their fortune in Gringotts.

“So we have options.” Minako spoke up. “We have food, music shop, oh a hair salon!” She started listing off only getting distracted by the hair salon they were next to at that point. “That reminds me I was thinking of putting some blue in my hair. You know, go all Ravenclaw spirit.” She told Lucy. “What do you think?” She asked her Gryffindor friend. If there was one thing that stole this eagle’s attention it was fashion and hair.

With : Lucy

Attire : Looking like a Puff

oyehh

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:22 pm
Burn the orphanage-
You're gonna pay for it.

User Image
ƊORA
OƇƬAƲǀA
ROSALƐS

Dora was so distracted by her observance of the castle on the hill that she didn't hear whoever was coming up the road behind her until they were practically right by her shoulder. Startled, but being the sweary sort rather then the jumpy sort, she turned around sharply with a "¡Jesucristo!", and quickly sidestepped the tall man with the ridiculously long hair. It was nearly as long as her own, which she'd been growing out since graduating from Beauxbatons, having kept it pretty short until around the age of sixteen or so, when she'd decided she wanted a change. The man was handsome in a vaguely pretentious sort of way, if that was possible- it was probably the nose, Dora decided, which looked like something out of a Roman statue, and the raven hair. But her main concern was the snake around his shoulders, which she didn't think was a fashion statement. "You... know there is..," the brunette struggled for the word in English for a moment, "Serpent around your neck... correct? I didn't think there were very many here." Obviously he knew. She was being sardonic. Because she was surprised. Since there was... a snake around his neck, which was not normal, even for wizards.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Demons... come on;
Demons... live on;

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:26 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxRESERVExKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy grinned as Minako listed off the different things they could be doing. She hadn't spent nearly enough time with her friend as she wanted to so she was glad that they were out here together. "How about we look around the different shops first before we eat?" she asked as she looked around. While it wasn't as good as Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade still had an impressive collection of different stores that were fun to go into. She'd been to quite a bit them already, but it was always more fun to do it with an equally eager friend.

When Minako talked about dyeing her hair, Lucy turned to look at her consideringly and a wide grin grew on her face. "I think blue would look great on you! Did you want streaks or an ombre?" Lucy gestured towards Minako's hair. "I know streaks would go with your hair really well; you'd probably make a lot of people jealous," she grinned. It would be quite bold, but Lucy wouldn't expect anything else from Minako. "When were you thinking of doing it?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxHogsmeade streetsxxxxxw i t hxxMinako Tanaka
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhappyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:45 pm
User Image
                                                  Closer to the edge

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley cocked an eyebrow at the woman when she exclaimed, and he was pretty sure that somewhere had been a mention of Christ. Nevertheless, he nodded politely to her as she sidestepped him and noted that she seemed to be staring intently at him. Or rather, she was staring intently on the snake draped across his shoulders. His eyebrow rose higher as she asked about Ptolemy, which caused the snake in question to eye the woman with distrust. "Who is this warm-blood? Why is it staring at me?"

"It's a woman, and she is curious while you're being rude." Ashley only glanced down to respond to the snake briefly before returning his gaze to the woman. She didn't sound English, or Scottish, or any of the other groups within the British Isles. In any case, she sounded more southern European, if he was any guess, probably Portugese or Spanish. Not that he could really tell, considering he had Inigo what's-his-name for a classmate and the other male had to try and rub it in Ashley's face about his prolific use of Spanish. Ashley didn't have the urge to tell the offending Spaniard that because he knew Latin, he could understand a great deal of what Inigo was saying. Nevertheless, she was quite attractive and he merely inclined his head to the serpent across his shoulders as he addressed her. "Yes, I am quite aware that I have a snake around my shoulders. Forgive him though, he's being quite rude. His species isn't native to England or Scotland, however. He was a rescue from a pet store when I was a child."

Ptolemy made a hissing sound of offense, which Ashley took to mean he was displeased with the discussion in English rather than Parseltongue. Ashley wasn't going to be the one to be rude and discuss things in a language that the woman had no grasp of, and he had told Ptolemy repeatedly that his ability to speak the language was quite rare indeed. Not that the snake listened, mind. "Forgive me, my manners seem to be lacking. I'm Ashley Yaxley. You are...?"

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ◬ -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:11 pm
Burn the orphanage-
You're gonna pay for it.

User Image
ƊORA
OƇƬAƲǀA
ROSALƐS

Dora had no idea why he was looking so quizzical; if he didn't want strange women gawking at the snake around his shoulders... he shouldn't walk around with a snake around his shoulders. To make matters even more strange, the snake hissed at him, and he hissed back, only it sounded almost like words, rather than something like meowing back at your cat. Dora certainly didn't bark back at Oso. Spanish mastiffs didn't particularly appreciate that. The man then asked her to 'forgive' the snake, and explained his origins. "And you... speak with him often?" she asked, arching an eyebrow of her own. The Spanish woman had fairly distinctive eyebrows, so she might as well make use of them. He was pureblooded, Dora decided, by the time pelo de cuervo was done speaking. Very, very English pureblooded. Yaxley? The surname reeked of it. Not that her own was much better. "Dora Rosales," she said, with a slight grimace, although the surname was far less recognizable in magical circles over here. "I'm ah... new to the area. I went to Beauxbatons, en Francia- in France," she corrected herself stiffly. "Now I play quidditch for Scotland." Well, at he probably didn't have any Spanish roots, or it'd all be downhill from here.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Demons... come on;
Demons... live on;

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:34 am
User Image
                                                  Closer to the edge

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley nodded toward the woman's question. Why wouldn't he speak to Ptolemy? He was just as much a creature as everyone else was. Then again, most people didn't hold conversations with snakes often. He just had to remind himself of that fact "He is quite talkative, actually. He just doesn't understand it is rude to hiss around people that don't understand him. At least he doesn't immediately insult people that aren't Parselmouths."

When she mentioned her name, he immediately went to the list he'd learned as a child of pureblood families, then mentally chastised himself. Not everyone was a pureblood, and he had sworn he'd gotten rid of that kind of thinking years ago. Not that Dora would know what he was mentally doing. Besides, there were other pureblood families, not just the Sacred Twenty-Eight. He wasn't about to hold everyone to those standards. The mention of her being new to the area wasn't a surprise to him considering her accent, though that she was a quidditch player for Scotland was. "I would imagine that Scotland is a far cry from France in terms of culture and climate. Though, if you came all the way from there to play quidditch, it doesn't surprise me. Did you just go pro or came over from the... Spanish or French leagues?"

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ◬ -

The Forgotten Weasley

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas