Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:00 pm
Professor Carynn Marie Shields

User Image
~~~

“You feel so lonely and ragged, you lay here broken and naked...

~~~~~~~
Carynn and Zeb apparated into the streets after a long day of shopping in London. She picked a sweet from the bag she'd insisted on buying cause she needed a laugh. The bag was filled with taffy pieces that temporarily gave you an animal's features. She popped it in her mouth and chewed, suddenly her head stopped itching and she reached up to feel that she'd grown cat ears, Carynn glanced over her shoulder to find she'd grown a tail too. For some reason this made her laugh harder. “ What do you think Zeb, would I make a good cat?” She miewed at him like a kitten before busting into laughter again.

Carynn finally managed to control her laughter and cuddled up to Zeb. She wrapped and arm around his waist and looked up at him, smile plastered onto her face. “ Thanks for taking me out today, Zeb, I really needed a day of mindless fun. And I needed the clothes...though I suspect some of the clothes we bought were more for your enjoyment than mine.” Carynn covered her mouth to hide a giggle at the thought of some of the lingerie Zeb had bought her.

London had been amazing. The last time she was there she had been stuck in a run down studio apartment on the far end of Beckton and apparating into Piccadilly every day to pose for Maxim UK. It wasn't a pleasant series of memories. But she was enjoying building new ones with Zeb. After spending most of the day at Diagon Ally she insisted that he take her to Knightsbridge so that she could shop at Harrods for the first time in her life. She'd made the suggestion as a joke, but the next thing she knew she was being dragged through the largest Muggle Department store she'd ever seen in her life and he was insisting on buying everything she wanted. Carynn had protested at first but she was slowly getting used to the idea of getting spoiled, though she put her foot down and wouldn't budge at the idea of him buying her the Lamborghini they had on display. However she did allow him to buy her a new Quidditch outfit and the latest iteration of Firebolt with promises of giving him a run for his money at Quidditch when they returned to Diagon Alley.

Can we go to London together again sometime?

~~~
...my love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

This had been the best day that Zeb had in ages. Granted he always enjoyed shopping, but when you had bottomless coffers. Who didn't? But what had made today really special was getting to see Carynn so happy. At first she had tried to resist letting him spoil her. But after the first store or two he had worn her down. He enjoyed watching the sales clerks lavish her with attention as she selected items.

He had also gotten plenty for himself. He bought some new clothes, shoes, furniture (if Carynn was going to be spending any amount of time with him, he wanted his quarters to be suitable), but nothing was as exciting as when he bought his broom. He had bought the same one for Carynn, top of the line of course. It had been painful to set it down without trying it with his other parcels. He hired a porter to deliver everything back to The Three Broomsticks while he and Carynn enjoyed London. They took lunch in the city and then dinner before they came home.

The best part, Carynn hadn't hid behind the glamours that she used. She had felt comfortable enough to be herself, and he had been proud to have her on his arm. She had smiled and laughed and he hoped that a day like today had gone far to helping to build new happier memories for her. Finally they were strolling down the streets of Hogsmeade again. Zeb was pleasantly exhausted from the long day, but also didn't want it to end.

And didn't plan on it ending until much later that night. A thought which was hammered to the front of his thoughts as Carynn popped a candy in her mouth, sprouted a set of sassy ears and a tail which only emphasized the sway of her hips and started mewing at him. Zeb laughed along with her as he reached forward to rub her little ears and pull her body close to his. He didn't think he had ever smiled and laughed so much in a day.

As he released her, he plucked the bag of enchanted candies away and looked through them before tucking them away in his coat pocket. Looking back with a leer, he explained reaching out for her. "Just making sure there are more kitty ones for later. They will look great with that black thing you tried on last." he said with a smirk and another look at her 'tail'.

It was a fine evening and the stars were coming out in the sky. There was a beautiful girl at his side and all was right with the world. He didn't think things could get any better. When she asked sweetly about returning to London, he paused, gathered her up in his arms, her body close to him as he stroked her face, his eyes trailing fondly over her. "Of course. Anytime you like. Except for right now. I don't think I'd be inclined to go anywhere except back to the inn." Leaning down his lips pressed softly against hers, a thrill running over his body as he did so. "I'd love to get another look at some of the things we bought today." he growled playfully, thinking about the contents of the little pink bags.

Garden of Wisteria

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:35 am

User Image
~~~

~~~~~~~
Carynn raised an eyebrow at him as he took the sweets from her. She was going to make a comment, but just grinned and shook her head instead. Laughing softly at the idea of Zeb getting turned on by a Carynn catgirl.

She smiled against his lips as he kissed her. “ Can we get something to eat first, I'm hungry again.” She blushed and a sheepish look crossed her face. “ I know I'm getting fat, but I can't help it. Besides,” she laughed, “ You have to feed me if you want me to have the energy to do anything with you tonight.

~~~
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Zeb pulled Carynn close to him, dropping them back into the shadows as he kissed her deeply. His hands roaming other her body. He couldn't restrain himself. This woman stirred something deep and powerful in him. Just the coy jokes and eager acceptance of what the later part of their evening would consist of, heated his blood and made him feel eager like a man twenty years his junior. But with a smile he laced his fingers in hers and led her down the street.

"Well, my dear, where would you like to go to eat? London has plenty of restaurants. Or are we sweeping away to the Riviera for a treat? Or perhaps should we be really reckless and had Ro make us something that we can eat in bed?" he said the last with a smile. He would go wherever she wanted. He was not hungry for anything but her.

"And hush on all of this weight talk. You are still lighter than a feather." Though he had noticed lately that she had lost the painfully thin appearance and took on a healthier look. Her appetite had indeed been increasing. He hoped that it was the result of finally being secure and content after everything that you have been through.

"Now, I have noticed you eating more. Am I 'working' you too hard these days? I can't promise to change that, but I could try." His tone, as usual, full of implication and teasingly. He was certainly crazy about her. They had been spending lots of time together, as was typical with young lovers. But his interest in her was only increasing and deepening in meaning towards her, unlike previous relationships where once the mystery was gone so was his interest.

Looking at her, bathed in the faint starlight and glow from the sidewalk lamps, he couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful she was. Pausing, he held her hand to pull her to face him again. Reaching out he felt the words that he had been yearning to say resting on the edge of his tongue. But he sudden felt an odd sensation, like feeling the radiating warmth of a fire from across the room. But this was not warm. This felt...dark.

His head snapped in the direction and wondered if his years of being paranoid and running from danger were catching up to him again. After all, what was a feeling. But his eyebrow cocked at Carynn, "Did you...feel that? Something....just feels...wrong." He wasn't quite sure how to explain it.

Garden of Wisteria

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 pm
First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera grunted as they appeared in Hogsmeade. She suddenly felt really sick, but she swallowed down the urge to vomit. As soon as her vision stopped swirling she focused herself and tried to get her bearings within Hogsmeade. She glanced around the shops didn't look familiar at first, but she jogged forward a few feet and started recognizing storefront.

She looked back to Yaslana and Mara. “ This way, it's a shop called Fenniwick's Reliquary, ” Levera didn't wait for them to respond before sprinting off towards the shop, running past and nearly bumping into a tall man who was holding a petite woman with white blonde hair. She didn't bother to apologize, she was far too focused on the mixed feeling of dread and enticement as she ran towards Fenniwick's shop. She just hoped Nott and Charlotte were ok...and that she was capable of dealing what the man who had touched her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:54 pm

User Image
~~~

~~~~~~~
Carynn shivered against him as he ran his hands over her. She giggled a muttered something about waiting until later that night. She playfully pushed him away, but really she was enjoying the attention he was paying her.

I'm actually craving Shepherd’s Pie, maybe we can have it at the Broomsticks?” She pulled him in the general direction of the Broomsticks, blushing as her stomach growled. “ My tummy is demanding attention.” Carynn laughed softly at her statement.

Carynn tipped her head at him as he pulled her to face him. He looked like he was about to say something but was having trouble finding the words. She was about to ask him why he was staring at her the way he was when a sudden feeling a dread descended over her. “ I...I feel it too...it feels like that night at the Broomsticks....except worse.” Carynn gunted as she tripped forward. She had been caught off guard by a girl running past her. Carynn fell into Zeb and turned her head to see who the girl was. Instead she noticed a man and a woman run by. “ L..Lucivar?!” She stammered as she caught her balance. Lucivar was running in the general direction of wherever that dark feeling was originating from. Carynn pulled on Zeb's hand as she turned to run after Lucivar.

~~~

Feverw0lf

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Grumby hurried out into the streets, shutting the door to Wiseacre's behind him as he went. His feet pattered loudly once more as he made his way back up to Hogwarts, deciding to walk rather than disapparate in order to give him time to marvel at his new hourglass. He stared at it as he walked, flipping it over and over and watching the teal-colored sand drain into the glass as he hugged the stack of fliers in his other hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image A well-deserved smile happened across Aiden's well-sculpted face as he shut the door to The Three Broomsticks. Rowena had not only hung his flyer up for him, but she delivered an amazing breakfast and an indulging conversation, all of this on top of the fact that she had provided him something well-worth staring at.

Getting his mind on track, Aiden glanced at the ancient brown watch that he wore on his left wrist. He had both decorated the streets with fliers and enjoyed a well-cooked meal, all before noon. This gave his spirits reason to rise even higher, and he decided that he could still afford to stop by a few more shops before his grandfather would start wondering where he was. Glancing around, he saw a big sign advertising the Hog's Head Inn and he smiled as he approached it, remembering his visits here as a child.

User Image  

Porcelaine Ivory

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

Eliade Blyer - Owner of Dogweed & Deathcap

User Image
"Not all knights in shinning armor, can make your dreams come true. He's not quite as charming, as he may seem. Come and claim your queen."
User Image

While carrying her parsel in hand, Eliade hummed a old lullaby, to drown the sound of her footsteps on the stone streets. She hated the sound sometimes, for some reason. It had only been five mintues since she left Wiseacre's and already she was half-way through town. 'I'm making good time.' She thought cheerfully, tugging the at strap of her purse so it wouldn't fall. The brunette sauntered down a couple more streets before finally reaching her building. She propped her parcel awkwardly under her chin, holding it to her chest weirdly, as she opened the door to her shop. The bell chimed, and Eliade smiled at the familar sound. The woman levated her package onto the store counter, and then closed the door behind her, just ending humming of the old lullaby.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image A large smile crossed Aiden's face as he watched Harley hop courageously alongside him. Even for a wolf, he was quite the adventurist. He laughed to himself as he strolled along the street, turning towards Wiseacre's when he stopped dead in his tracks. "It's a miracle!" He said aloud as he noticed the fresh maroon paint job and new sign. Excited that his grandpa had taken his advice, he entered the shop in hopes of finding more changes.

User Image  

Porcelaine Ivory

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 am
User Image

Zeb's forehead creased as she mentioned that night. The night that the darkness had seeped out of the shadows to attack them. Zeb's head whirled. Years of running from danger were barking at him to get out of here. Out of Hogsmeade if that is what it took. Take Carynn somewhere safe and avoid the danger that he felt coming.

But then there was another part. A newer stronger voice in his head. A voice that stemmed from his anger of fear and precaution driving him away from his life before and cheating him out of years. Making him feel like a coward. He was through running. It was time to face the darkness in the shadows and stake claim to the life that he was making here. He was not giving any more of himself to fear.

Just as he was about to tell Carynn to head to the inn and get started on dinner while he investigated the source of the dark feeling, they were brushed past, Carynn knocked against him by a young girl with a grown witch and wizard running behind her. Zeb was about to shout at the girl and jinx her ankles to lock together for knocking into Carynn when his love recognized the wizard and called out to him.

Zeb felt a tingle of wonder. Was this one of the bastards from her past? He could deal with him right here in the street. But that thought was immediately dashed from his head as Carynn set off after him, tugging on his hand to follow. His eyebrow was raised as he couldn't understand what was going on.

Then suddenly the pieces fell into place. They were running towards the dark feeling. The girl was leading the older two towards it. This wasn't a bunch of ruffians, this was someone reporting a problem. Zeb knew that he had to see just what the problem was, but at the same time didn't want Carynn anywhere around it.

He ran with her though. Wondering what he could say to make her listen. Or the old voice telling him to grab her and Apparate somewhere far, far away. But instead he charged ahead. Perhaps this was just a feeling, a small thing his subconscious was blowing out of proportion. He hoped that was the case.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:20 am
User ImageNott ran through the back alley, down to the main street and up another alley. His heart was pounding and his lungs were burning. Behind a large trash bin, in the deepest shadows of the alley, he pulled Charlotte in next to him to stop. Pushing her up against the building, furthest from sight, he leaned back to, for the first time, look to see if anyone was following them. The alley was dark and still, quiet. He knew that the town would not remain so for long.

Turning, he looked a Charlotte's face. Oh how he wanted to yell and rage at her. To scream at her for being and idiot and a bloody fool. To ask what she possibly thought that she was doing and how she could have been so stupid. But looking at her, her delicate, frightened face, he grimaced in pain at the look of horror she wore. The night wasn't over, she had saved him from one death but another could be around any corner.

He reached up with a trembling hand to wipe the wetness from her cheek. A small gesture, but one that conveyed much about how he was feeling. Thanks for saving him, understanding for her decision, forgiveness for anything and apology for his part in this disaster. His eyes held hers, he felt the same energy between them that had existed that night in the classroom. Would this be the last chance that he ever had to kiss her?

But he also didn't want to risk upsetting her one more time, particularly when this might be the last time that they saw each other. His hand dropped away but wrapped around her and he pulled her close into an embrace. There was a gentleness and a fierceness as well.

"Lottie...oh Lottie... You need to listen to me now...for one time tonight. Get away from here. Run back to the castle as quick as you can. Don't stop for anything. Hopefully Levera has already summoned Yaslana. Just get somewhere safe.....I'll be right behind you."

Releasing her, he caught her eye and once again felt the familiar urge, but he turned away and dashed stealthily through the shadows. Pausing at intervals behind objects to hide and make sure the streets were still clear. He hoped that his last statement to Lottie would be true.

User Image

Garden of Wisteria

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlotte gasped and stumbled as Nott had dragged her along. She had felt like her lungs were desperately trying to catch air, but she knew it was just the terror. She almost wanted to laugh, logic wasn't helping in this situation. Heck, it had just made her release a great evil onto the world. She would have shivered it she hadn't been running. However she got her chance when Nott stopped and turned to look at her.

She glanced around shocked and dazed at the sudden change of scenery. Gah, where has my logic gone...Oh, what a horrid night, she thought turning her gaze back to Nott. She could feel the wetness on her cheek, tears...they were tears. Yet, as she felt like breaking into pieces, Nott was there. He wiped away the tears and as she stared into his eyes, she knew he cared and understood why she had done this terrible thing. Her solid ground in the middle of the chaos, that was there. In this eyes.

So as he held her, she could feel herself calm. Some of the tension eased from her shoulders and shivers she hadn't even noticed slacked. She even managed to catch her breath a bit. Which was great because it allowed her to think and...for once listen. As Nott spoke, she gave her nods into his shoulder, figuring that he would try to warn others. At least she was sure of that.

So as he released her, she merely blinked the tears from her eyes and tried to give him a watery smile and nod as tried to keep her nerves in check. Yet as she watched Nott's turn and leave, she felt a sickening flutter in her stomach. Then she turned the opposite way and head towards where she knew her Aunt's house was...Maybe she could find shelter there or possible meet up with Levera.

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:38 pm
Raven Niggelus

User Image
“I am your devil, I am your god, I am your alpha and omega, through me you will learn fear”
~~~
Raven wanted to laugh in absolute excitement and uncontrollable glee, finally she was free! After countless years of being trapped in stasis, she was free! An even better, he brother had given her permission to wreck havoc amongst the unsuspecting people...announce who they were to the entire world.

As soon as she was given permission to leave, Raven had morphed into her panther form and raced out of the shop. She knocked a few expensive looking vases over just for fun on her way out. But her real goal was to find some mortal man and slaughter him. Preferably in front of a woman that loved him. Then her reemergence into the would be satisfactory in her mind.

Raven dashed out of the shop, her massive paws barely making a sound as they hit the ground. A female presence was the first thing that caught her attention and Raven snarled loudly. It was the female that Ferreus had been obsessing over earlier. The girl skidded to a stop from her sprint when she saw Raven's panther form.

Raven chuckled as she morphed back into her human form. She would destroy this girl for even dreaming of Ferreus. He brother was far too good for the little witch. Raven raised her stolen wand and pointed it at the girl with a harsh flick and screeched, “SECTUMINCORPUS!.” She watched the violently red sparks fly from her wand and took satisfaction in the sheer terror that crossed the black haired girl's face.

~~~

““There is no good and evil, there is only power... and those too weak to seek it.”

First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes
User Image

Levera sprinted up to Fenniwick's shop just as a giant panther stolled out the front door like it owned the place. Levera reached for her sword, a panther she could handle. She might not know all that much about dueling magic, but killing a vicious animal with a blade was no issue.

Levera's hand had barely touched the hilt of her sword when the panther morphed into a human. A very angry, very bitchy looking human woman. She had icy green eyes that almost glowed because of her pale grayish skin. Suddenly Levera felt that she should run, very hard, very fast in the opposite direction and not stop until she dropped from exhaustion.

The concept was completely irrational to the girl. SA Levera Sykes, apprentice swordmistress did NOT experience fear and certainly did NOT run from any fight, no matter how badly outnumbered or outclassed she was.

But then angry red sparks flew at her and Levera experienced a moment of sheer terror and fear for her life. The last thing she knew before she blanked out for a few seconds was that something hit her from the side, shoving her away from the curse that had been aimed her way.

~~~~~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

User Image
~~~

~~~~~~~
Carynn blanched as she saw the panther turn into a woman who exuded such evil and malice. It took her a moment to realize that this woman was what had attacked her and Zeb that night at the broomsticks. Carynn's featured steeled as she bolted toward the crazed woman, her mind was made up, she would destroy this b***h for hurting Zeb.

Then Carynn noticed the young girl from before standing there, reaching uselessly for a sword that couldn't save her. She must be a student at the school...but how...did she get mixed up in all of this?. The girl didn't stand a chance at defeating the crazed woman, especially not with a simple muggle sword. Carynn's hands clenched tighter around her wand. She picked up her pace and had almost reached the girl when Carynn saw the crazed woman's wand raise and heard her scream a spell that Carynn had never heard of before, but knew could not be good. “ EXPELLIARMUS!” Carynn yelled and tossed the spell at the crazed woman. She didn't have time to see if the disarming spell had any affect on the woman, she had sent it too late, the dark spell was all ready heading for the girl who appeared to be frozen in terror. Carynn had no choice but to physcially save the girl.

She leaped and shoved the girl out of the way, just as the spell would have hit her. Instead the dark spell blew Carynn backwards and threw her on the ground. Carynn's head impacted hard against the cobblestone, but the impact wasn't enough to make her black out...which would have been a blessing. But instead an incredible agony blew through Carynn's body. It felt like someone was taking a dull knife and trying to skin her alive, it felt like her insides were slowly rising to a burning temperature, it felt like agony that can't be described or understood without feeling it yourself.

Carynn's body spasmed and seized, she flinched to one side and coughed up blood that burned her throat and mouth on the way up. Then all of her muscles seized at once and then cramped that way...but her body flinched again and it felt like her muscles were being torn apart as they were stretched too hard too fast. All Carynn could see was white hot blinding agony and she wanted to beg someone end this pain in any way possible, “ p...please...” she whimpered, her voice like gravel, rough and it broke as a scream tore through her. “ gods...kill me...” She whimpered as her voiced worked again before she spasmed to one side. That was the last coherent thought she had and all she could hear was her own agonized screams.

~~~

Feverw0lf

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
╔════════════━┈When Choosing Between Two Evils⊱┈━═══════════╗

Marcello followed his brother out, taking in the fresh air with a giant inhale. Spreading his arms wide enjoying the freedom and the possibility of lots of screams. Nothing caused him more joy than the prospect of scream, outside of actually screams. Well, that and seeing his brother's idea coming true. It would cause him euphoria to see that day.

For now all he could do was aid him. Smiling, he brought out the hack of a wand and decided that he if he can't get euphoria, he might as well get some joy out of this. Taking what could almost seem like a leisurly walk, he casually swished his wand, saying a lazy voice the spell for fiendfyre.

Buildings exploded with fires and soon the screams started. By the time, he reached the end of the street, he was nearly skipping with joy. He watched as people ran out into the street, dazed, confused, and scared. For those unlucky souls out on the street, he decided that he should practice his targeting skills. He blast people with a variety of dark spells, some so ancient that he couldn't even verbal say them.

"sec-tum-SEMP-rah" he said blasting an aged lady causing her to fall to her knees with a pained cry as blood seemed to flee her body. He had handled the few who had attempted to counter attack blasting them with an old dark spell that left them cry out in agony as what must have felt like needle being drilled into their heads. Then he continued along the road, in till he stopped and looked through a store front. He smiled.

Screams and agony was nice, but there were plenty of ways to torture people. Some might even be entertaining...and he could use a few new tricks since McNair seemed so eager and too stupid. So how about I get a few laughs out of the deal, he thought as he flicked his wand at the store front. It blasted off, sending splinters of wood and shards of glass flying through the air. He wasn't touched at all, calmly he walked in and picked up a few new items he thought he might like. Walking out, he realized he hadn't paid the kind people for their stuff.

Smiling, he turned muttered the fiendfyre spell as he pointed the top of the building. The windows on the top floor gave way as the fire melted them and then quickly consumed the front part of the building. There, he thought walking away. I made it so that they can still get out...though maybe I should burn a bit more...just to be sure I paid them in full!

╔════════════━┈I Always Try The One I've Never Tried Before⊱┈━═══════════╗

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces