Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are the streets of Hogsmeade!

"Hogsmeade is the only all-wizarding village in Britain. It was founded by Hengist of Woodcroft. Hogsmeade is located at the northwest of Hogwarts Castle. Students may sometimes come on weekend trips, but only third year students and above with guardian permission are allowed to visit. Mainly, students frequent the High Street in the village which contains the named specialty shops and pubs such as Zonko's Joke Shop and Honeydukes. Otherwise, they wander on to observe the infamous Shrieking Shack. Hogsmeade is a picturesque little village of thatched cottages and shops, with enchanted candles hanging in the trees during the holidays. It is also near the location of the train station used by the Hogwarts Express."

- Harry Potter Wiki

Here, on the streets of Hogsmeade, you can hang out with your friends, or simply sit down on a bench after a tireless journey of shopping.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:30 pm
Joaquin Stabschopfer
Wandmaker

User Image

Joaquin waiting outside of Zonko's Joke Shop for the store-keep alongside his faithful companion, the German Shepard Dietrich. Once she had joined him, he tucked his hands into his pockets and smiled. "So, The Three Broomsticks, then?" he asked, a content tone in his voice.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

Buffy wrapped her old Gryffindor scarf around her neck and nodded rapidly, smiling.
"Three Broomsticks it is.", she beamed, "Let's go, Hatter!" she added, giving her siberian husky a pat and scratch on the head. She started skipping down the street happily, as a little child would if he would visit a toyshop.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:16 pm
Joaquin Stabschopfer
Wandmaker

User Image

Joaquin watched her skip with his awkward, yet goofy smile, as he strolled casually next to her. The walk wasn't very long, but he was certainly enjoying it. Enjoying her company mostly. Hatter, her Siberian Husky, seemed content too. Dietrich was happy to be trotting alongside the other dog.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image

Buffy was enjoying the walk. She had found a new friend, which was always lovely. But a question had come into her mind.
"What's new at Hogwarts?" she asked, looking up at the shadow of the magnificent castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:09 pm
Joaquin Stabschopfer
Wandmaker

User Image

Joaquin looked over his shoulder at the school in the distance and sighed, stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets. "My word is that Hufflepuff is leading the House Cup this year. Also, there's a Halloween dance sometime this year. I think it might be soon. As for the students, we saw them getting off the train. There was a large class of first-years."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:17 am
User Image

Buffy frowned as Hatter skipped in front of her, barking loudly. She sighed deeply and grinned.
"I hoped Gryffindor would be taking the lead by now...", she muttered under her breath, remembering three years ago when she left Hogwarts, "Students must be thrilled about that dance thing. I was when there was the Yule Ball!", she chuckled,"My-mother's friend's daughter will be starting her first year soon." she added happily, arranging her Gryffindor scarf and looking around excitedly. She loved the Three Broomsticks. She recalled her fifth years when she went there at night with her friends and the owner welcomed them. She smiled again on this thought. "I also don't mind going to the Hog's Head. It's cool over there."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:33 am
((tell me when you want to get inside the three broomsticks cuz i have no idea how long it would take to walk from zonko's to there smile ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:11 pm
{ wink Kay.}

Joaquin Stabschopfer
Wandmaker

User Image

Joaquin pulled open the door to the Three Broomsticks as a breeze picked up. A slight chill ran down his spine and he glanced in the direction the wind was coming from. The he turned back to Buffy and smiled. "Ms. Dustfinger."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image
Buffy sniffled as the wind brushed her hair backwards. She smirked and said:
"Just Buffy. Calling me Ms. Dustfinger is another way to make me furious. Especially if Dustfinger is, firstly a character from my favourite book and secondly this character is also called DirtyFinger so, yeah, kinda annoying. You can ask my brother if you don't believe me!" she chuckled, bowed her head in a grateful way and passed through the open door happily.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:35 am
Sakura and Jason Dunn
User Image
"Look Sakura, How many times do I need to say that I am sorry for almost making you fall off of that chair?" Jason said feeling rather disgruntled about the whole affair. It was not like he had wanted his wife to fall, he hadn't even ment to startle her. "As many times as I see fit." Sakura huffed. She really wasn't angry at her husband, just annoyed, mostly at herself now. She was glad they where out on this walk, she needed the fresh air. Jason sighed, defeated. He had a feeling that this was going to be a long pregnancy.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff