"So Dark,My endless darkness first ended as I awoke into this world."The sounds of me appearing from my mothers womb haunt me to this day." Waaaaaaaaa!" An infant Luke yelled as he came from his mothers womb. She had died giving birth due to Luke's "Special gift"
His father cursed the child with something unimaginably powerful. 30% of the Juubi's chakra. As Luke began to grow life with his father was tough.
Being pressured into training at the age of 3,Luke learned and studied the ninja way. He studied jutsu until he was at the age where it was possible to release chakra. At the age of 6 Luke began preforming many skilled techniques.
One day his father,on his death bed told Luke how selfish,greedy and heartless humans could be.But also how most of their hearts are as big as the world. After saying this he left this world and went on to the next.
Fortunately Luke's father,Rikudo Senin prepared for his death and sent Luke to a trusted friend,Luke spent his childhood in the mountains.
At the age of seven Luke caught a dreadful illness and his body became dreadfully weak. The illness had no known cure and would kill Luke in eight months.
One day Luke desperately went to the mountains to kill himself."I have experienced it all,Pain,grief,regret,and hate."he said as he leaped down the mountain and plummeted into the river. When he woke up he was in a cavern with strange fox symbols. A flashy spirit known as Baku the fox spirit."Child do you treasure life?"The spirit asked. "How can I treasure something I cannot protect,with this body I won't live up to my fathers wishes and will sit by and watch the world in turmoil"Luke replied.
"I see..."the spirit looked surprised at Luke's answer.
"Out of all the mortals in the world,you are the first to be so self sacrificing...i shall entrust the future in your hands. Take this new body and use it well child!"The fox spirit shined a bright light knocking Luke out. When he awakened his illness was cured and his body had changed drastically. he became more.....mystical.
As five years passed Luke discovered his slow aging rate and many new abilities as well as one dreadful ability that awakened on that one fateful day.