Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
New after photo but I gained again! :'( (Update)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:54 pm
Welz, I'm not great at being active on here ninja I sorta spend all my gaia time moding another guild. So I would have shown you this when it was more relevant but here goes all the same. This was me in high school for those who hadn't seen it yet.
User Image

And this was me this summer. First bikini shot since I went below 130lbs.
User Image

I had stayed easily under 130lbs for a good year. Then lately I was feeling a lil...bloated. So I jumped on the scale and discovered I put on 7lbs. Doesn't seem like much, but for me it's the difference between showing my belly and hiding under baggy clothes. So I'm trying to get back that 130 and that photo which I was gona show off all proudly as my "after" is now my goal again gonk

update: So far I've lost 3lbs and just 4 to go till I'm back to that body! Being on vacation is helping cause I have the time to workout every day now. Hopefully I can keep it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 pm
That's amazing! surprised You look fantastic. Seven pounds is as easily lost as gained, you can do it! ^_^  

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:01 pm
Kk_the_cynical
That's amazing! surprised You look fantastic. Seven pounds is as easily lost as gained, you can do it! ^_^

Thanks xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:53 am
I think you look amazing! You lost a lot of weight, this is definitely a great motivator, I'm trying to get down to 130 too.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:37 pm
Taker of Worlds
I think you look amazing! You lost a lot of weight, this is definitely a great motivator, I'm trying to get down to 130 too.

Thanks! Loosing the extra 7lbs is going pretty well, I'm sure I'll be looking like that again next time I put on a bathingsuit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:00 am
I'd been losing and then started gaining again. I've gained about 8-10 pounds depending on the scale and time of day.

Work hard on losing yours 'cause you look freaking awesome and I'll work hard on losing mine and getting on track again!

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:56 pm
Lady Kayura
I'd been losing and then started gaining again. I've gained about 8-10 pounds depending on the scale and time of day.

Work hard on losing yours 'cause you look freaking awesome and I'll work hard on losing mine and getting on track again!

I have been working hard. I've been counting calories for the first time in my life (with an app that does the counting for me) because I tend to EAT as if I was still biking 50k a day even though I'm not. (My summer job is bike patrol, that doesn't work in the winter) I've lost 2lbs so far... I lost and then gained back, lost some more. It's rough. I'm sure once school is over and I actually have free time to be active and not just sit and study I'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 am
I'm having that same problem too, school rules my life so I never have time for anything. And the weather as been cold and rainy lately so running outside isn't very smart. Hopefully the weather will warm up in a few weeks but even so, I'll still be stuck doing hw between work and classes. I'll just have to make time I guess.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:02 am
Now that school is over, I am trying to get more active. I have 5 weeks off. And only 2 weeks till I get my skis back from the shop. My goal is to be ski ready by then. Which is majority legs but also abs and chest. Starting my workout I realized just how amazingly out of shape I got between the time that photo was taken in July and now. Back in July, I could hold the chair position for 2mins EASY. My face turned bright red trying to hold it a minute. I also had a lot of difficulty biking to school, which was around 40km there and back, and I use to bike 50km a day and have plenty of energy left over for swimming. No more excuses damnit! I did lose 2.6 of the 7lbs I gained since then. But I obviously need to build stamina and muscle mass.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:53 am
So far I've lost 3lbs and just 4 to go till I'm back to that body! Being on vacation is helping cause I have the time to workout every day now. Hopefully I can keep it up.

Every day I do half an hour on my elliptical in front of my tv. Once I'm on it I always manage a good half hour. ONCE I'm on I enjoy myself and feel good. But getting out of bed, putting on my workout clothes, getting off the comp etc. That can be tough. I find it helps if there's something good on tv for me to focus on. I find it easiest to get going if "make it or break it" is on, a show about olympic gymnasts. Or if muchmusic is playing some good music videos with girls showing off their fit bodies. There are some downsides yes. Yesterday it wasn't on and I just didn't work out. sweatdrop

edit: oh, I;m getting my wisdoms out on Jan 5th so I'm anxious to go on a liquid diet and hopefully that will get rid of the last 4lbs.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games