Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:06 pm
"Jeez, if it weren't for Jinken being so weak I could be warming up by a nice hot fire. But instead, Im sent out to conjure my brethern. I swear if--"

"YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD OR I WILL CEASE YOUR EXISTANCE THIS VERY MOMENT! Quit complaining and begin the ritual. I will join you shortly to make the final preparations. Jinken is healing nicely."

"Yes... your Imperialness.". Inpachi stopped his yammering and went off to the edge of the Land of Water's capitol.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:16 pm
Lee dropped out of a rift in the sky, landing on a tree stump. Lee then took out his ocarina and began to play.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:19 pm
**What does that do?

Inpachi heard a rustling in the bushes but ignored it and continued. He met the shore of the ocean. Walking on water would be difficult... but he had to do it by order of Bushi.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:23 pm
Lee decided to go see the ocean, so he walked casually to the shore. Lee then saw a man emiting flames. "Are you lost?", Lee asked the flaming man.
ooc// nothing but hopefully draw attention.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image

"Yes... I lost something in the middle of the ocean here... could you help me reach it?" Inpachi asked slyly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:28 pm
"Well, what did you lose? Maybe I could search for it underwater as long as it's not too deep down.", Lee said.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:37 pm
"I lost a dear friend of mine... If you go down as deep as you can and open this small tube, she'll come to you and you can bring her back. It'll be a realllll big help if you can do it..." Inpachi went on as he handed Lee a small, seemingly empitied test tude with a cork in the top. "If you open it before you get there, I cant say what'll happen to her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm
"Eh, seems harmless enough to me.", Lee said as he opened a rift under him and the exit about 15 miles above the surface of the water in the middle. Lee took in a big chest full of air as he plunged into the ocean, nearing the bottom the tube slipped out of his hand, but it broke when it hit the bottom. Lee was almost out of breath so he quickly went to the surface.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:14 pm
Zomb walks onto the scene "Hey Lord Lee! you alive? Wait of coarse you are I can feel your chakra."
(just so yall know Zombs a sensory type shinobi)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image

Inpachi looked at the newly arriving man adn grinned evilly. "Nice knowin' ya'" he said as he disappeared in a flurry of flames back to his master's base.

User Image

The co0ntents of the tube were released into the ocean and began to glow and swirl into a sphere of glowing water as it rose just above the surface.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 pm
Lee tried swimmig back to shore, but he was going nowhere, it was like running on a treadmil.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image

The Orb began to change shape into a woman that stood ontop of the sea. She was glowing and seemed to be holding Lee where he was somehow. "I am Daedalus." she spoke with and infinite calmness to him.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 pm
Lee stopped struggling and looked over his shoulder to see a beautiful woman. "You're incredibly beautiful, Daedalus. Are you, uh.... in a relationship with anyone?", Lee had asked Daedalus as he was over come with her beauty.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:24 pm
Daedalus giggled at his advances. "Thank you. To show humor in the face of death is quite an appealing trait. I won't make you suffer much." As she finished this she took on an evilish grin and the tides of the sea began to move rapidly around her.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:55 pm
"Oh please.", Lee said as he spun his body in one direction to break free, while storing chakra in his feet to walk on the water. Lee then attempted to quickly dash behind Daedalus and strike with a swift hien, but with the chakra focused into the edge of his hand, to her neck, non-fatal of course.  
Land Of Water

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff