Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Even if Loving You is a Crime (now playing) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 pm
(insert name here) was Washington D.C.'s greatest threat. He is a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to crimes. He steals, kills, and abducts, and when chased by the cops he always mysteriously disappears. No one is safe while he is roaming around, and the only way to gain peace in the district would be if he is arrested or killed. Since no one knows who he really is, mayhem continues in Washington D.C. All doors must be locked and streets must be empty. Anyone who works overtime would be put on the death list.

Of course, (insert name here) has an obsession. He loves to pass by the mansion of the police chief and hide in a tree to watch a beautiful boy, Utsuki Kizai, who always stands at the balcony staring off into space. (Insert name here) has fallen in love with the boy's distant eyes and wants to keep them all to himself. But he would have to wait for the right time. Weeks crawled by and yet all he could do was watch the boy.

One day, when (insert name here) was spying, his prey suddenly noticed him. Before long, (insert name here) had forced Utsuki into the room and kept him silent before he could scream. The criminal threatened "If you so much as tell a fish about me, I swear you'll sleep with fishes!" and then he left, though he swore he would return to torment the boy.

Rules

♠ No content above PG-13
♠ Please be active
♠ Try not to god-mod
♠ No text talk, since the decoding is annoying
♠ Minimize swearing
♠ If you're interested, please PM a profile

Character Skeleton

[b][u]My crime[/u][/b]: (username)
[b][u]I am[/u][/b]: (Name)
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: (14+)
[b][u]In a relationship, I could be[/u][/b]: (USS)
[b][u]My diary[/u][/b]: (Personality and History)
[b][u]How others see me[/u][/b]: (Pic)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:59 pm
Criminal Files

My crime: Crazy_Tomboy313
I am: Utsuki Kizai
In a relationship, I could be: Uke
My diary: My dad is the rich and successful police chief and a man who never really has time for his kid. He thinks I want to follow in his footsteps and fight crime, but in truth I want to be a photographer. I always go to my balcony and find ways to capture the beautiful scenery. The world is an enchanting place, and if it looks beautiful from where I stood then I can't wait to see the rest of it.
About a decade ago, my mom died and my love for photography was discovered. She once took countless pictures of nature, and when I discovered her collection I wanted to follow after her. I can't believe that she, a beautiful, nature-loving person with so much time on her hands, had married my dad, a rather ugly city man who had no time. Things just seem wrong this way, but what happened had happened.
I had always had the feeling that someone was stalking me, and it wasn't until one night that I found out my stalker was the notorious criminal my dad always chased. Why was he hiding in a tree? And why was he stalking me out of all people? I'm a guy! Guys are supposed to be interested in girls! What is this world coming to?
How others see me: User Image

My crime: edluver1992
I am: Kenichi Shinoda
In a relationship, I could be: Seme
My diary: I've been a criminal for what seems like half my life, but has actually only been about three years. My father is a yakuza and doesn't really care what I do as long as I don't bring shame to the family, meaning, "Don't get caught." My mother died a long time ago, and I barely remember her. I was running from the police one day when I saw a boy with aquamarine eyes and dirty blonde hair; I became obsessed with him. I had to see him every day. I would go to his house and watch, hidden in the bushes or trees. Until he spotted me that one day as I was hiding from the police yet again. There's only one problem with this obsession of mine: he's the police chief's son. There must be something wrong with me- something masochistic. All this reminds me: I have to go back to make sure he doesn't tell a single soul, living or dead, about me.
How others see me: User Image  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:45 pm
It was another night, and another beautiful sight to behold. The moon was full and its light shined on the houses in the neighborhood. It was hard to imagine that not many people enjoyed staring at this scene, just waiting to be caught in a photo. Nobody should be able to resist just standing outside and staring at the scenery that grew all around.

Utsuki sometimes wondered if his mother stood on this balcony and wondered the same thing. He remembered that she would always walk into his room late at night and go outside for a while, but he always fell asleep not long after. Maybe his mother always looked at the neighborhood, watching lights dance on the rooftops. Maybe she had wanted to get a camera and take a picture of this scene, but could never find the right angle. Even now, it seemed impossible to just turn this scene into a perfect picture.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:59 pm
Kenichi made his way through shadows and dark ally ways to the police chief's house. It was possibly the longest way in existence to the insanely large house, but for him, it was necessary. Fortunately, it was night with only the full moon to light his way.

He stopped under a balcony and hid in the shrubs, his black outfit blending perfectly with the night and greenery around him. He small smirk formed on his lips as he spotted the young boy he was looking for. As stealthily as a cat, Kenichi climbed up the same tree he'd been found out in and dropped onto the balcony as quietly as the night wind. "It's starting to get a little chilly for star gazing, isn't it," he asked quietly.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:03 pm
Utsuki suddenly felt cold, but he felt no wind. Why did he feel the urge to go inside? Why did the balcony suddenly seem dangerous? His dad hadn't come home yet, so it can't be that he had to hurry inside because of that. In such a case, why did something seem so wrong? Sure, something had always been bizarre, but tonight was especially weird.

Without thinking, Utsuki looked at the tree near the balcony. At first glance nothing looked off, but he couldn't help but think he saw something else. There was a shadow that could just barely be seen in the unusually wide space between leaves. Utsuki slowly headed to his room, so to not surprise the strange shadow. It was probably his imagination, but he couldn't help but want to get away from it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:14 pm
Kenichi smiled a true smile this time and followed Utsuki inside, leaning against the window sill. As soon as he was in the warmth of the rather large, grandiose room, though, his eyes hardened again and he dropped the smile.

"You didn't tell anyone about meeting me, did you?" He intentionally kept his voice hard as stone. This boy, while Kenichi admittedly cared a great deal for him, was a serious risk to him now that Utsuki knew about him. Therefore, Kenichi wasn't too concerned with frightening him.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:40 pm
Utsuki shook his head to give an answer, terrified. Sure, he wished he could run toward the police station, but he knew he wouldn't be able to make it there. The station was very far away and besides the threatening person can probably run much faster than he could. He was trapped.

"Wh-what do you want?" Utsuki asked once he found his voice. He tried to hide his fear, but he was failing miserably. "My dad's going to be home any minute, so you might as well leave. You don't want to get c-caught, right?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm
Kenichi shrugged. "For now, I just wanted to make sure you had kept your mouth shut. If there's anything else I want from you, trust me when I say that you'll know."

He pushed off the window and walked a few steps toward Utsuki. "And believe me, Utsuki, there will be other things I want from you." With that last threat lingering in the air, Kenichi walked back out onto the balcony and leapt gracefully back into the tree and disappeared into the shadows.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 pm
Utuski then began to dread the criminal's next visit. He wished he had never met the criminal, though that would mean the stalking would continue and he wouldn't be aware of it until it was too late. Even so, it was probably better that he never knew what had been going on. Now he was burdened with a secret that he couldn't even tell his dad.

The worst part of it was that he was terrible at keeping secrets around his dad. He would be pressured often to tell how things went at home and he would have to run up to his room and stay there before telling his dad another lie. The criminal's threat was obviously serious, so Utsuki didn't want to risk being killed just to report that he was stalked by the very person Dad was trying to catch.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 am
Kenichi headed back to his family home, giving respectful head nod to the people of importance, which was everyone, and bowing deeply when he finally reached his father's apartment. It couldn't be good if his father had specifically requested him.

Kenichi waited several weeks before his next known visit to Utsuki's window. It was the longest he had dared wait before visiting, but after the meeting with his father, he didn't want the kid to see him the way he was. So, he hid in the shadows until any signs that anything was wrong had vanished. This time, he visited in broad daylight, dropping on the balcony without trying to be quiet.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 pm
It seemed that after a few weeks Utsuki was safe, but he was proven wrong. The criminal had returned. Why tonight out of all nights? Tonight was perhaps the worst day for a visit. Dad was going to be away all night, probably drinking, since today was the anniversary of Mom's death.

Utsuki would have run had he not been so afraid. The only other emotion he felt at this moment was sadness. In fact, he was so sad that he wasn't as scared as he had been the last time the criminal visited. He wasn't crying, thank goodness, but he was rather depressed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 pm
Kenichi could tell almost instantly that something was wrong with Utsuki, and he felt his heart reach out to the kid. However, he didn't let it show. He was a criminal after all. In his experience, one couldn't afford to show emotion. It would get you nothing but trouble.

"Hey. Long time no see. You haven't told anyone, have you?" Kenichi could have smacked himself. This kid was in obvious pain and all he could ask was if he'd been outed to the police? He shrugged mentally. What was done, was done.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:48 pm
Utsuki shook his head. "If you only came here to make sure I didn't tell anyone, then please leave," he said with a slightly hostile voice. He didn't want to deal with the criminal right now. He just wanted to be alone, just like he always had been since his mother died.

Tonight was one of those few in which he stared only in the direction of his mother's grave. He was never able to visit, only because he knew he wouldn't be able to bear the sight of the grave. Just thinking about his mother already made him feel as if he was crushed by a boulder.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 pm
The hostility caught Kenichi off guard for only a minute. Then, he recovered and gave a non-comital grunt. Instead of leaving as requested, he leaned against the window sill in the exact same place he had three weeks ago.

"What's bothering you, kid," he asked, cocking an eyebrow as he watched Utsuki. "I might be a criminal, but that's what makes me perfect to talk to, wouldn't you say?" He knew his voice didn't sound inviting, but he did honestly want to know what was bothering the boy in front of him.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 am
"It's none of your business!" Utsuki snapped, getting really annoyed. "Just leave me alone. Today was already bad enough." Why wouldn't the criminal leave? He had no other business except to make sure that his visits were kept a secret. He should have left by now, but he was still here.

'Mom in heaven, please find some way to make this guy leave,' Utsuki prayed silently, though he was sure his prayers would be in vain. He was sure he had no choice but to tell the criminal what he wanted to know, but why now of all times? Why not next year when Utsuki was used to the visits?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff