• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 am
zomb waves "greetings!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:32 pm
**ok im ready ^_^

Pain walks up to Zomb. "I see you've grown quite strong since I last saw you... Lets start this thing off right." Pain said releasing his Rinnengan in full stride.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:16 pm
(you shall melt under mah fury gonk )

Zomb chuckle "If you arnt gonna hold back then neither will I!!" His Nerves Bulge out of his skin "Kyokeinyaku(Frenzied nerves)" He then takes out a scroll and summons a sword "Shall we begin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:08 pm
Pain noticed how his physical being was continuously moving by very small amounts. "Hm. Whatever you have up your sleeve... I'll see it! Wind Style: Air Pocket Convulsion!" Pain wove a set of signs and shot a small sphere of ait based chakra at Zomb.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm
Zomb makes quick hand signs "Fire Style: Fire Tiger Explosion!" A big fire Tiger appears it grows bigger from PAins wind and the it pounces exploding on impact  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 pm
When it made contact with the air pocket, the air expanded as it would have anyway and caused a great explosion of fire and a shockwave that sent Pain tumbling head over heels into the brush.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:39 pm
The shockwave pushes him back, but he then charges making handsigns and throws a smokebomb around him. He then rushes out of the smoke straight at pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Pain finally regains his balance as the smoke bomb is released. He focuses his rinnengan enhanced vision on Zomb's chakra and notices he is moving at him with great speed. Taking advantage of the bushes infront of him, he pulls out a kunai and holds it low infront of him, hoping to make Zomb run right into it.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:45 pm
Zomb ran right into the Kunai but burst into flames revealing it was a fire clone Zomb had made under the smoke. Under ground Zomb made hand signs to make a S-rank Jutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:53 pm
Pain placed his hand on the ground, "Bansho Tenin..." As he said this, he began to draw the very grround up to him, targeting Zomb.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:02 pm
Zomb is suddenly interupted and flies up ward "Wh-what the!?" He sees pain and he glares his nerves buldge more and he throws his fist out when he gets close to pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:22 pm
Pain uses the hand that he already had on the ground to catch Zomb's fist and pull him out of the ground completely, throwing him overhead.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 pm
Zomb is thrown over head "Heh" Suddenly he jumps in midair! He then draws the sword "Wattojutsu: Shishiogiri! (Lion slash)" He strikes downward using a kick to increase the impact. Kyokienyaku will also increase the force/  
Sparring and Training

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff