Submit

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image
Ninja Name: Leo
Village From: Hidden Mist
Specialty in: Nin, Tai
Bloodline: Lava and Boil Style
Other: Leo is a nice, friendly person. He at time may be very serious but tries to be more of a friendly person. He also likes Ramen and loves yo hang out with friends.
Bio: Leo was born in the Hidden Mist Village. His family was born in the Clan where they controled Lava and Boil Style and that ability had passed down to Leo. As Leo grew up, he spend most of his time training on his Fire, Water and Earth Style in hope of finally learning both Lava and Boil Style. One day while Leo was coming home when he was about 10, his home had been destroyed of a group of Rouge Ninjas. Those Ninjas was looking for all the Lava and Boil Style users since they had hated them. Soon as they saw Leo, they went after him, attempting to kill Leo with there kunais and paper bombs but thamkfully the young Leo was very skilled and fought of the Rouge Ninjas, A few was killed and the others had ran away with brutal injuries. Leo had gotten his revenge and it felt great but sadly, it didn't help. He still was depressed that his family had to die leaving hime all alone. Days later, Leo had ran away from the Mist Village and somehow wondered into the Hidden Leaf Village. There, he had started a new life and became friends with many famous and strong ninjas such as Pain, Kai, Lee and many more ninjas. He soon became a Medical Ninja then became one of the top Ninjas in the Village. He lives on today as a great ninja and a true friend to many people throughout the village. He also had a lover by the time he was 15 and now has a daughter name Cherish.
What you hope to achieve: To become a great Medical Ninja (Already Achieved)
Strengths: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Medical Ninjutsu.
Weaknesses: Seeing is love ones and friends get hurt
Theme Song: ((Ill come later))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:25 pm
Welcome to the hidden Mist :p  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:38 pm
Well I was formly from the Hidden Mist but I'm now a ninja in the Hidden Leaf but I'm still loyal to the Hidden Mst but not as much as I'm loyal to the Hidden Leaf.

Was that confusing? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:40 pm
I got it.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items