Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply Event Planning (Special)
:Improvements:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:28 pm
I'll like to hear from your perspective. What do you want to improve in this guild and resume to state your reason on why, you want this improvement.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:15 am
How about promoting ads?  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:17 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
How about promoting ads?
Technically, I want to make this guild a little more exciting. Not that I don't mind if people are willing to promote my guild XDD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:24 pm
Gamexrocks
xXSakura-chanxX67
How about promoting ads?
Technically, I want to make this guild a little more exciting. Not that I don't mind if people are willing to promote my guild XDD
How about you make an event to attract other people?  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:52 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Gamexrocks
xXSakura-chanxX67
How about promoting ads?
I don't really have a lot of cash on me xDD I don't know what to give for awards =/

I'm trying to think of an extremely cool event but I'm not sure if it will work out... I also don't have that many crew mates that goes on. I've been wanting to get new ones, but that may be mean to the others TT__TT  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:41 am
Gamexrocks
xXSakura-chanxX67
Gamexrocks
xXSakura-chanxX67
How about promoting ads?
I don't really have a lot of cash on me xDD I don't know what to give for awards =/

I'm trying to think of an extremely cool event but I'm not sure if it will work out... I also don't have that many crew mates that goes on. I've been wanting to get new ones, but that may be mean to the others TT__TT
Do they go on?  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:17 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Gamexrocks
xXSakura-chanxX67
Gamexrocks
xXSakura-chanxX67
How about promoting ads?

Do they go on?
Some haven't been on for two years xDD  
Event Planning (Special)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces