• Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:47 pm
Ninja Name:Mitch Thomas

Village From:Rock

Specialty in: ninjutsu,genjutsu

Bloodline: Mirage Eye

Bio:My Mother was the illusionist in our village. No one can top her she was unbeatable. She went on a mission to take down our enemy spies, she died on the mission and i was left to raise my brother and sister. My sister died trying to follow in the foot steps of our mom so me and my brother had to fend for our selves in this ninja world. Our clan was split up so it was me and my brother left

What you hope to achieve: to be the best illusionist in the village

Appearance:User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:34 am
1) Everyone starts out as an academy student.
2) The mirage eye. Is this a custom bloodline? If so, explain it's advantages and disadvantages.
3) Make the bio a little more descriptive, where did you and your brother go? How did you find the academy? etc. And also, a sentence kind of contradicts the sentence after it.
Quote:
No one can top her she was unbeatable. She went on a mission to take down our enemy spies, she died on the mission

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:59 pm
Supahdoolz
1) Everyone starts out as an academy student. After reconstruction, pending his help, he may have a high title. Leave this as is for now.
arrow 2) The mirage eye. Is this a custom bloodline? If so, explain it's advantages and disadvantages.
3) Make the bio a little more descriptive, where did you and your brother go? How did you find the academy? etc. And also, a sentence kind of contradicts the sentence after it.
Quote:
No one can top her she was unbeatable. She went on a mission to take down our enemy spies, she died on the mission Lmao

Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games