Reply Devil May CRY
DmC (Devil may cry)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Da ChIBi KitTy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:13 pm
Alright, so I saw this three days ago and I cried. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU1mCeq3XZ8

I'm aware that many things seem out of place so far, but! there is hope. After readign every piece of information that I can get my little claws on and re-waching the trailer I have one thing to say. Novel based.

Which actually really makes me happy beacuse it tells me that somewhere along the lines Vergil should be there, but yet agian...that's if they aren't mean idiots and are actually trying to still keep some of the original DMC plot in there TT^TT other than that it makes me sad.

When I first wached it I kinda got the feeling it was a totally difefrent game in general but after looking into it I was shocked.

Why Hideki!! why can't you just write the games chronologically?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:20 pm
well i'm torn between it being based on the novels OR an alternate reality because the dante in the DmC game is actually more of a punk a*****e XP .

So it could be one or the other. We will have to wait and see.  

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

Da ChIBi KitTy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:25 pm
Argh, I read something like that on the IGN website. Someone said saomething about how maybe everything that's happening isn't actually real.

Beacuse in order to follow the Novel everything would have to be taking place in purgatory (which the video kinda gives me that feeling) but in the long run-yes, there is nothing more we can do now besides sit and wait. CX<

I guess deep down I just really don't want them do Reboot the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:31 pm
I just think its a new alternate version of dante smile i cried when i saw the trailer for the first time but i let it go after i thought 'hey it could be good to re-alternate dante for new generation and we play the old for the new generation"  

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

Da ChIBi KitTy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:40 pm
I made a mess of myself when I first cried, beacuse it was at school so everyone was like "What's wrong". My explanation: I've been cheated on! Hideki went to a different developer to make DMC 5!

Oh did everyone think I was an obsessive freak.

I like the way you say that and I have to agree. I don't think the change is bad. The only thing that makes me a bit irked is just the fact that after playing DMC 4 I really wanted to know more about Nero. -sigh- but I guess that's gunna have to wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:45 pm
I would hope they make an animation about it. Kind of like the DMC anime show. It would be cool to see that.

And your not the only person who is considered an obsessive freak XP i posted it on FB and i had people who knew me in rl come up and say 'how is dante?" and i laughed knowing they were going to mess with me about that lol.  

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

MelancholyAstronomy

Versatile Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:28 am
Um, I Think It's Dante As A Teen...Which Sucks Because, He Isn't Gonna Be Awakened Or Have Devil Trigger Because He Doesn't get That 'til The Third One. Theres Just One Thing About It That Seriously Grinds My Gears. HOW MUCH MORE YOUNGER CAN THEY MAKE HIM?!
IS He Gonna Be Like Fifteen? And If He Doesn't Have DT Then They Better Give Him Some Sort Of Mega Weapon To Make Up For It! v.v I Want To See What Happened To Vergil....I Also Wanted It To Be After The Fourth One, Because I'm Left Clueless About Nero.....Lol, The Sixth One Is Gonna Be All Dante As A Baby Fighting Demons XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:57 am
for every one to know its a re image of the whole thing because its done by a new company called Ninja Theory. so they are making it for the 'new' generation even though the original dante wasn't this disgusting.

Original dante did not do drugs (he drank but mainly he had strawberry sundaes and juice XP) he was a flirter not a punk who hates the world and he was a smooth talker not a potty mouth..  

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

MelancholyAstronomy

Versatile Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 pm
Konki Ookami
for every one to know its a re image of the whole thing because its done by a new company called Ninja Theory. so they are making it for the 'new' generation even though the original dante wasn't this disgusting.

Original dante did not do drugs (he drank but mainly he had strawberry sundaes and juice XP) he was a flirter not a punk who hates the world and he was a smooth talker not a potty mouth..

Well, I Hate The New Generation! >=P
Make One For the Oldy fans Who Have Been Playing It From The Friggin Beginning! Like Us! And Drugs? Punk? Potty Mouth?!! I HATE YOU NINJA THEORY! I WANT YOU TO DIE! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THE CLASSY DANTE FROM US!! ... I Feel Like Crying.....):>
How Could they Make Him A Crackhead?....I Hate Everything.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:53 am
i am aware im not part of this guild.. but i want to show this to the people i know will listen.

okay for all you Devil May Cry fans.. you may be aware of a newly upcoming installment to the devil may cry series.. where they intend to give the game a more "western" style to the game, they say that the game is only popular on the eastern side.. new director of the game from ninja theory has brought in a new more american style to the game and has even applied himself into the game, if youve seen the trailer youll notice the new hairstyle dante has is in fact the dame hairstyle the director has and you can also notice that dante has a british flag on his sleeve.. the director is british. if you have not seen the new trailer here is a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzQPZUMqd_0

i have recently also discovered a petition that is against the new idea for the game. i have signed it myself. i advise that you check it out read it and if you agree with the petition pklease sign and help spread the word.
in my personal opinion the game DOES NOT look bad.. i just dont think it should be a devil may cry game. why try to fix something that was never broken. please feel free to share your opinions on here. i would love to hear what you have to say.

link to petition:
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Dmc .

please if you have any comments turn two my two threads:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/devil-may-cry-reboot-dmc/t.65960131/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-gaming-discussion/devil-may-cry-reboot-dmc/t.65960175/

thank you ^^  

Eurosuke_Orochiryuu

danteshivalia

2,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:59 am
Why did thy have to do tht do dmc it was a great series as is but really skunk hair and the singniture trench coats is gone it looked cool until i realized tht was dante!!!  
Devil May CRY

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games