Submit

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:05 pm
This is probably just a prototype trailer... But I felt like sharing with you guys anyways smile It looks... Interesting. But if they keep the design of the landscapes and whatnot I'll give kudo's to Capcom for trying something new....
Also I think Dante got tired of white hair and a more DMC badass clothing style for something with a bit more of a street feeling to it.... And is that... Rebellion??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEEW6shdVVs  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:47 pm
little miss cujo
This is probably just a prototype trailer... But I felt like sharing with you guys anyways smile It looks... Interesting. But if they keep the design of the landscapes and whatnot I'll give kudo's to Capcom for trying something new....
Also I think Dante got tired of white hair and a more DMC badass clothing style for something with a bit more of a street feeling to it.... And is that... Rebellion??
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEEW6shdVVs

I also like the new Dante look, in DMC 4 I just thought "Damn it Dante choose a look and go with it"  

Vampire_Rock_Star_Zero
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:14 pm
Vampire_Rock_Star_Zero
little miss cujo

I also like the new Dante look, in DMC 4 I just thought "Damn it Dante choose a look and go with it"
Lol well at least the coloration of his clothing has remained the same... black and red.
But I'm kinda iffy about whether I like the new design or not. My sis is depressed now if Capcom keeps the design like that, she's like me with Nero. Loud'n proud of our fangirlism and can be easily destroyed if our fave character is altered in some noticeable way. And if the forums are true, apparently Nero has a chance of making an appearance in dmc5. Same with Vergil. It's supposed to be another prequel. Sometime before dmc3. Geez. I'm starting to get confused with the storyline placement ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:20 pm
It's very risky business when changing up Dante's looks. Black hair for and thin frame. But I digress...I got a boner just watching. But from the looks of it, this might be even before DMC3! This could be taking place during the manga. And since it's being done with the help of Ninja theory, the controls should be pretty slick. I just hope with the loss of Hideki, DMC won't plummet. We all remember DMC2....*shudders*  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:57 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
It's very risky business when changing up Dante's looks. Black hair for and thin frame. But I digress...I got a boner just watching. But from the looks of it, this might be even before DMC3! This could be taking place during the manga. And since it's being done with the help of Ninja theory, the controls should be pretty slick. I just hope with the loss of Hideki, DMC won't plummet. We all remember DMC2....*shudders*

Yeah... I mean dmc2 wasn't bad. It was just too simple and had bad voice actors -_-
And apparently theres a chance that characters like Nero and Vergil are gonna show up (which will be so confusing if thats true ._.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:35 am
little miss cujo
Leprechaun_Sean

Yeah... I mean dmc2 wasn't bad. It was just too simple and had bad voice actors -_-
And apparently theres a chance that characters like Nero and Vergil are gonna show up (which will be so confusing if thats true ._.)

Well I just figured out that the game might take place during Dante's undercover time. You know, when he took the name Tony Redgrave. Another downside would be that Dante won't be able to use Devil Trigger.
Nero?! The hell would he doing there? I mean I can understand if it's a VERY small cameo where like he's a little child, but not fully grown. As for Virgil, that's understandable.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Vampire_Rock_Star_Zero
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 am
little miss cujo
Vampire_Rock_Star_Zero
little miss cujo

Lol well at least the coloration of his clothing has remained the same... black and red.
But I'm kinda iffy about whether I like the new design or not. My sis is depressed now if Capcom keeps the design like that, she's like me with Nero. Loud'n proud of our fangirlism and can be easily destroyed if our fave character is altered in some noticeable way. And if the forums are true, apparently Nero has a chance of making an appearance in dmc5. Same with Vergil. It's supposed to be another prequel. Sometime before dmc3. Geez. I'm starting to get confused with the storyline placement ._.
And if you thought Legend of Zelda's storyline had you confused then you have no idea how bad Capcom rapes DMC's story line  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 am
Lol
But heres something thats been bothering me since last night. Capcom probably got a lot of complaints saying that Dante and Nero looked too similar. But why change Dante, the main character and a major role in all of the games, why change his appearance? Even if it takes place when he goes by Tony Redgrave, why does he have a different hairstyle?
Of course it could just be part of his 'new' persona if that is in fact what happens in DMC5.
Either way I'll be excited/worried about it until I get to try it when it comes out.  

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:14 am
Vampire_Rock_Star_Zero
little miss cujo
Vampire_Rock_Star_Zero
little miss cujo

And if you thought Legend of Zelda's storyline had you confused then you have no idea how bad Capcom rapes DMC's story line
The only Zelda game I've played was Twilight Princess... So I couldn't entirely understand the storyline since I didn't get to finish it lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:31 am
It's said to be prequel of DMC3, when he's around 15 or 17... or so..
I dont knw, but as I've seen, there is some white tuffs in his hair, like it's growing.
He doesn't have rebellion, okay, but that's before everything.  

JuhllyMBS

Hygienic Werewolf

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 am
JuhllyMBS
It's said to be prequel of DMC3, when he's around 15 or 17... or so..
I dont knw, but as I've seen, there is some white tuffs in his hair, like it's growing.
He doesn't have rebellion, okay, but that's before everything.

Apparently it is Rebellion...on steroids
But again... No one will know until it comes out or when the release date is near.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:54 pm
It's actually somewhat amusing to see all the youtube comments. What a bunch of losers! XD. Also, I'm completely fine with the changes, just not too many. Dante smoking isn't exactly something a I want to see but hey, we don't exactly know what he did as a teen. Alls I know is I can't wait. I will happily shell out 60 bucks!  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:12 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
It's actually somewhat amusing to see all the youtube comments. What a bunch of losers! XD. Also, I'm completely fine with the changes, just not too many. Dante smoking isn't exactly something a I want to see but hey, we don't exactly know what he did as a teen. Alls I know is I can't wait. I will happily shell out 60 bucks!

Lol I'll be one of those who at least tries the game out because it's freaking DEVIL MAY CRY!
And you know what I just noticed? Everyone was hyped up about when a dmc5 was going to start up and now everyones pissing and moaning because Dante looks different. Can't they see the possibility that it's another prequel?
Again, I'll rent it or whatever because it doesn't happen very often that a new DMC game comes out. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:44 pm
little miss cujo
Leprechaun_Sean

Lol I'll be one of those who at least tries the game out because it's freaking DEVIL MAY CRY!
And you know what I just noticed? Everyone was hyped up about when a dmc5 was going to start up and now everyones pissing and moaning because Dante looks different. Can't they see the possibility that it's another prequel?
Again, I'll rent it or whatever because it doesn't happen very often that a new DMC game comes out. smile

You bet it doesn't. it pays to keeps an open mind. I just hope Reuben Langdon Does Dante's voice again. Why waste a good and familiar voice?  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:41 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo
Leprechaun_Sean

You bet it doesn't. it pays to keeps an open mind. I just hope Reuben Langdon Does Dante's voice again. Why waste a good and familiar voice?

I have this nagging feeling that his voice might be different... but hey, I could be wrong (I hope) lol  
The New DmC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff