0%  [ 0 ]
It's good.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:59 pm

This roleplay is for Monochrome Monster, and Monochrome Monster only. =3
Feel free to use the poll to show what you think.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Prologue

Many thoughts were running through my head. Was I really safe here? Or were these people merely lying to me, trying to get me to side with them? I didn't know, and I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was the well-being of those in the cells surrounding me. Were they okay?

I let out a sigh, my curled pink hair scratching the back of my neck, irritating me with every movement I made, so I tried my best to stay still, my eyes on the ground.

It was dark in my cell, and I could barely see my own pale hands as I rubbed them together. A failed attempt on making myself warmer. A cough erupted beside her, startling me so much that I shot up, only to bang my head on the ceiling. I had to remind myself that these cells were small, originally created for animals. But obviously that made no difference to our captors. To them, we were animals.

I closed my eyes, leaning against the back of the ceiling, beginning to dream of the days when life was normal...or at least close to it.

So let's go back a bit, to the days when life was "normal", and I wasn't stuck sitting in the middle of nowhere inside a box made of cement.

gas powered stick

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Chapter One:
It Was An Accident!

I gazed out the window of the bus, my eyes barely open as I attempted to keep myself awake, or at least half-awake, as we approached our school. It was nothing special, in fact, it was far from it. High-tech gadgets and good-looking teachers were not out thing. Our school was rundown, old, and neglected.

Only 50 years after the school had been closed, the district had decided that they wanted to re-open the school. With a catch. They wouldn't renovate.

The very idea that this school would be successful, was completely, and utterly ridiculous. I would never had imagined myself going to this school, and I wasn't...well not really. I was merely sitting in the school bus for my own comfort. Ha. Gotcha. In truth, my Mom had enrolled me into this school, having high hopes.

I sighed, tearing my gaze away from the window, and to the boy who'd just decided to sit next to me, and onto my iPod. Luckily he wasn't large, but everyone knew who he was, and if he realized that he was sitting on my iPod, he'd deliberately try to crush it, no matter what the cost. "C-Could you..." I paused, the boy looked at me, and found myself blushing, turning red from embarrasment. Nobody spoke to Jared. And if anybody did, they'd recieve a bruise to the face. "Never mind..." I muttered as I turned away, but not fast enough it seemed, as Jared grabbed my wrist, hard. Whether he was trying to be affectionate or not, I really couldn't tell.

"You were saying something." Jared looked right at me, his cold, hard, eyes piercing through every single one of my shields that I'd set in place to keep myself from getting mentally hurt. I blinked, suddenly crying from the pain in my wrist. Jared was crushing it. I shook my head quickly, looking away. "I don't have anything to say...now leave me alone." I replied, and suddenly the bus shook, and Jared flew backwards onto the other side of the bus. Luckily no one had been sitting in that seat. The bus stopped, and I looked around, everyone was pointing at me. "Look what she did!" Everyone screamed, their eyes widened in terror, and all I could do, was shake my head. I hadn't done anything, I'd spoken calmly. It was obvious that Jared had flown backwards thanks to the jolty bus.

"I didn't do anything--" I started, but I never got to finish, as something whizzed past Jared's body, and hit my directly below the shoulder, causing me to fall forward onto my face, and everything went black.

- -

I shot up in my bead, drenched in a cold sweat. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and let out a deep sigh, attempting to regain my breath. I looked around, eventually realizing I was in my room. 'Thank God...it was only a dream...' I laid my head back on the pillow, and looked up at the ceiling.

I'd never had a dream like that before, but whatever it was, I didn't want to know what it represented. I knew dreams represented things that were deep inside the mind, whether it be crushes, or possibly fears. It was obvious that the dream had revolved around one of my fears, which one...I didn't know.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Chapter One:
It Was An Accident!

Pulling the sheets over my head, I enveloped myself in complete darkness - something that I'd get used to in the future. My breath was heavy, my heart pounding hard against my chest. That dream had really gotten to me. I could hear my brother taunting me now, laughing at me, stating, 'Philippa, you're such a wimp. Like you'd even dare to speak to Jared, unless you really wanted an early death.'

I sighed, trying constantly to remind myself that it had only been a dream. But, as I reached over below my shoulder, I could feel a faint scar there, something that hadn't been there the night before. My eyes widened, and I screamed, pulling the blankets off my head, as I jumped out of my bed, and ran to the mirror. I turned on the lamp beside it, and I turned around, still touching the scar. When I looked in the mirror, my wide eyes grew wider. Looking in the mirror, the scar was gone, and my skin was perfectly smooth. I blinked, and the scar was back.

Shaking my head, I took my hand off my shoulder, and I walked over to my bed.

gas powered stick

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff