Corel Painter??
  Painter X
  Other =w=
  I do traditional artwork
View Results

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:22 am
I use Adobe Photoshop, currently CS4 (Uh, new things always comes out, CS5 is an ego-killer). Editing picture and draw stuffs is the main thing I do, animating tried to kill me slowly.

So what type of software do you use?

or you do traditional artwork (example: watercolor)?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Paint,everything else confuses me XDD So many options @_@User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Takochuu v2

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:20 am
I've done digital art before my old genius tablet broke (after like, a month. wtf. so not buying from them anymore >_> ) but I'm picking up a wacom soon so I'll be going back to digital art <3.

My tools of trade has always been Sai , Adobe Illustrator CS3, and Adobe Photoshop CS2 (cause it doesn't eat up my poor laptop's ram 9_9 ).
But generally I stick with Sai because it's extremely light and it doesn't kill my macbook's ram unlike photoshop :L

Traditionally, I stick with color pencils. I suck with any other medium  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:46 am
there should be an option for GIMP too...  

PumpkinSpark

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 am
CandiiRose
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Paint,everything else confuses me XDD So many options @_@User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ This ^

My mom has GIMP on her laptop, and I have no clue how to do anything besides makes stuff blurry =_=
On my old old computer we had another program, forgot what it was called, and I loved it <3 It was organised and just as easy as paint, but had waay better options! I wish I could remember the name of it D:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 am
PumpkinSpark
there should be an option for GIMP too...
Sorry, there are too many option. this is the second time of my life I saw the word GIMP (I guess, maybe less than 10).  

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

Azusanga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:46 pm
I do most of my editing in school, so Photoshop CS5  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:49 pm
CandiiRose

It takes a while to learn them. But once you do, you'll never go back to paint.  

Azusanga

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 pm
GIMP2...

Got the free version of Photoshop~ Never could figure it out... so I stuck to GIMP >.<

((Still practicing with my tablet xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 pm
I used to use Photoshop CS3 which I LOVED, but since my laptop died I've been using GIMP 2 which is impressively good for being free. Still miss me photoshop though :'(  

The_Megal

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:04 pm
I'm much handier with a pencil, but I did ahem acquire Photoshop CS3 recently.
I used GIMP which was fabulous for a little while, but I worked for like, three hours on something, and it crashed, and I was PISSED. >.O;;
And I couldn't get it to save the layers. So every time I'd have to save at a point where there is nothing present that I wouldn't want permanently there next time I go to work on it and urgh. If it's going to crash on me, I'd rather the option of being able to save with layers so I can save frequently.
I'm adapting to CS3 pretty quickly, I just don't think I'll ever get the hang of like, CGing or doing lineart, etc. XD Sketches and lo-tech colouring for me :'D

That, and I don't have a drawing tablet, I have a tablet PC. You'd think it'd be the same calibre, considering it's Wacom tech and everything, but no. It's picky, the tracking is off around the edges, but I still love it :'D People in my classes are jealous XP
I'm just no good drawing on it. I need more friction on a drawing surface than this. xD

And as for pencil... well, my stuff always looks better if I don't try to colour it. XD
I love doing just pencil sketches with lovely shading and everything.

If only I could find my scanner's power cord... and yeah, actually, the hole where it plugs in (I haven't used it on over a year... wtf, where did the frickin' port go?!? D; ) then I'd probably scan some stuff. XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm
Sai. Omg I love that program. <3  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out