Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
My Confession Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:37 pm
I have to announce my deepest most heinous crimes.

I don't like tea.

I like all the other Good Old English things, but tea...it just doesn't seem to taste of anything. Sometimes I like black tea with lemon, but that's mainly because I like lemon.

Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:48 pm
I agree. Tea is wretched. wink  

Khorkalba

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:52 pm
Yay! A comrade.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:01 pm
whapcapn
Yay! A comrade.

Thank god. These tea-drinking heathens had me surrounded! lol  

Khorkalba

Carbon Dioxide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:28 pm
I think tea is all right in small doses. Very ... small ... doses ...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:56 pm
i...love tea...but im not british.  

MellowYetPsycho

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:25 pm
You people scare me. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:53 am
You will all pay for this outrage!

OUTRAGE!!!! scream  

Knightsedge
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:38 am
Heresy, it's downright heresy. I sense treason in the ranks and I shall not stand for it! scream

That said, it's a free country. We fought Johnny Hun so that we could choose whether to drink tea or not to drink tea. It will be a sad day indeed when any British gaian has their will bent to that of another.

*sigh*

I say freedom of tea-drinking, like religion. Freedom to drink or to not drink tea. Equality for followers for Earl Grey and Darjeeling, Ceylon and Gunpowder or PG Tips and Tesco's own.

Freedom, to drink what you wish.

That's what the war got us!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:33 am
Invictus_88
Heresy, it's downright heresy. I sense treason in the ranks and I shall not stand for it! scream

That said, it's a free country. We fought Johnny Hun so that we could choose whether to drink tea or not to drink tea. It will be a sad day indeed when any British gaian has their will bent to that of another.

*sigh*

I say freedom of tea-drinking, like religion. Freedom to drink or to not drink tea. Equality for followers for Earl Grey and Darjeeling, Ceylon and Gunpowder or PG Tips and Tesco's own.

Hear, hear.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:54 am
whapcapn
Invictus_88

*sigh*

Hear, hear.

3nodding

...That doesn't mean tea-sippers won't be frowned upon though.
stare ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:02 am
Longbow UK
whapcapn
Invictus_88

*sigh*

Hear, hear.

3nodding

stare ninja

Well. I feel that's a little rich, being in British Guild. After all, it is our national drink. Maybe reluctance to imbibe the aforementioned substance is nothing to be frowned upon; but I hardly feel it could be said that it would grant one an ascendency to those who commit this act, as if it were somehow degrading to the soul.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:10 am
whapcapn
Longbow UK
whapcapn
Invictus_88

*sigh*

Hear, hear.

3nodding

stare ninja

Well. I feel that's a little rich, being in British Guild. After all, it is our national drink. Maybe reluctance to imbibe the aforementioned substance is nothing to be frowned upon; but I hardly feel it could be said that it would grant one an ascendency to those who commit this act, as if it were somehow degrading to the soul.

Our national drink!? Pffft. I will not swear allegiance to this heathen drink! It's about as British as the Volkswagen car! rolleyes

*Walks off frowning and mumbling*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:29 am
Longbow UK
whapcapn
Longbow UK
whapcapn
Invictus_88

*sigh*

Hear, hear.

3nodding

stare ninja

Our national drink!? Pffft. I will not swear allegiance to this heathen drink! It's about as British as the Volkswagen car! rolleyes

*Walks off frowning and mumbling*

Admittedly the plant comes from a place far from our fair land, but it must be remembered that India was after all a colony of the Empire. And you must admit that there is substance to Invictus' post: one has the choice to drink or not to drink tea. I believe now that neither road has moral implications.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:32 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers