Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Milo's Special K Challenge (feel free to comment)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever tried something like the Special K Challenge? would you? feel free to share your experience below
  Yes, and yes
  No I haven't and I wouldn't
  Yes I have and I'll never do it again
  No I haven't but i want to
View Results

Milo-Bveyele

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm
Ok, so I've decided to take on the Special K challenge which promises that you'll drop one pants size in two weeks. Now I'm not looking for that much of a change, I just want any change, If the first two weeks go well then I'll keep it up going two weeks at a time.
I'm not just doing the challenge tho, I also got cable recently and fell in love with the fit channel so that means I'll being doing at least one 30 min workout a day.
I'm excited and love the foods the plan has for you to eat.

So as much as I don't want to post them here, here are my starting numbers.

Weight: 241lbs
Pant size: XL/ 16
Waist measurement: 42in
BMI: 42.73

wish me luck XD. This is my first time posting a weight loss journal that others can see, usually I just keep a private one that I can ignore. I'm hoping that posting one here will keep me motivated.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 pm
Day 2

I'm surprised, the food is good and I'm feeling full. Although it seems like whenever I start something the world is determined to stop me. I got up this morning, nice and early so I could be on time for the workout program I wanted to do, I notifies me that it's going to autotune, it autotunes and .... nothing! The channel won't come in, I have to call the cable company to find out what the problem is. I solved it, but it took up the whole 30 mins. I missed my workout, but I did chores which made up for it considering there three flights of stairs between tasks.
I'm discovering that I really enjoy cooking and taking time to prepare my meals, I dunno what I'm going to do when I have to work...  

Milo-Bveyele

Milo-Bveyele

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:50 am
Day 3:

I'm tired and overslept. I have to go out today and I'll be out for most of the evening, so it looks like lunch is going to be outside, Yay practice for when I have to work. I didn't work out this morning but I'm going to take my scooter with me and scoot from place to place XD it saves on train fare so I'm happy, and it's faster than walking.
So far it's still "easy" I just have trouble getting in all the excersize(sp?) that I'm trying to do.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games