Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:55 pm

- - Y e s , M y L o r d

[Note: Based of the anime series Kuroshitsuji.]

2 children who have lived nothing but painful lives make a decision. Sure, others may think its crazy, others may think that it is impossible, but to these two children think otherwise. They've nothing else to live for anyways. The remaining family members they'd had died, leaving them alone, only to be treated like dirt, despite their past lives as rich kids. So one day, these two children, though they had no connnections in their lives, meet only because of one thing in common. They both sold their souls to demons, who act as their butlers, for revenge.

One day, by chance, the two boys meet, from rags back to riches, at a place they'd both been investigating. Immediately, the two boys find themselves intertwined in each others lives. What will this lead to? Love? Or a never-ending hatred for each other?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:58 am

- - Y e s , T h e R u l e s

We all need rules, and even if you have it engraved in your mind, its only to be safe.

o n e - Follow Gaia TOS.

t w o - Once the clothes come off, time skip. We're not going to cyber in this roleplay. No taking it to the PMs, nor to the comments or elsewhere. Its not allowed on Gaia. And I'm not going to get in trouble for something like that.

t h r e e - I'm not going to do any profiles, you can reveal your character's past in your posts as the story progresses.

f o u r - If you'd like to join this roleplay, PM me. You don't need to have any special saying on the top, although putting Yes, My Lord will make me very happy.

f i v e - We will both be using two characters. One butler, one misfortunate child. We'll both be basing our characters off Ciel and Alois, slightly, like where the marking is on their body, pretty much. I'll be basing my character of Ciel. If you have a problem with that, please tell me.

s i x - You MUST be semi-literate, the higher your literacy level is, the better this roleplay will turn out to be. =3

gas powered stick

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 am

User Image

Gabriel Joseph Black

Gabriel leaned back in his chair, barely focusing on the conversation at hand, as he messed with a strand of his blonde hair. It was messy. Gabriel hadn't combed his hair this morning, or to be more specific, he hadn't asked his butler to do it for him. Gabriel sighed, taking his feet of the desk that stood between him and his butler. "You can stop talking already. You know I'm not listening." Gabriel told him, his voice quiet, but there was authority somewhere in his voice.

Sitting up, Gabriel pulled the newspaper close to him. "Give me one good reason we should try and catch this killer..." He brushed his hair aside, revealing both his eyes as he looked the newspaper over. "...I don't even see any reason to do so. He's only killed one person, and its not like that person was all that powerful." Gabriel rolled his eyes as he stood up, the crown on his head sliding down his head slightly.

ll OOC: You can post with your butler and the master. Remember the butler you play is mine, and the one I play is yours. =3 ll
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games