Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
AUSA 2010

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:59 pm
Any of you planning to go? It's November 12 - 14 at the Hyatt, just like last year.

I'm probably going for at least a day, as Gold (pokémon), though depending on if I go for longer I might try for making Ico (Ico) as well : B  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 am
I'm not sure if I can go. It depends on pricing and stuff. Cuz I have class on Fridays so I would only be going on Saturday. And plus no offense but the hotel just seems too small for me to handle with so many people in it :/ But I'll look into it as the convention gets closer.  

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 am
Bluh, I feel like no one's gonna be there... maybe I'll skip it.... orz. I wanna go, but...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 pm
Yeah. I feel like I might just skip this one and go to Katsucon instead. Sorry >< I totally know how you feel though. If I had the chance I'd go to all of the conventions in the area, but at this point I have to pick one due to money and time issues.  

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:58 pm
I need to figure out where conventions take place, and then actually make cosplays. Yeah, making cosplays would help.
I'm working on growing out my hair so that Edward Elric would be possible (it isn't as blond as his, but it is a kind of gold color). Our personalities kind of match really well too (whenever anyone calls me short... scream ) I also want to cosplay Princess/Lady Ishtar because Vampire Game is awesome, I'm around her height and build, she's got some pretty awesome costumes, and I want a Duzell plushie. Then, of course, Haseo. I'm not cut out for Tsukasa cosplay, even though I have the costume besides the staff.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:36 am
Lawl, just look them up. I'm pretty sure acp or cosplay.com or one of those sites has a list of like every con that takes place on earth all year, so I'm sure you can find /one/.

By the way, I don't think I'll be going to AUSA afterall. But I'm planning for Katsucon at least.  

yokaiy

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 pm
So...Did anyone go to Anime USA? By the time that I remembered it was already the Friday after the convention.

And yeah I'm definitely thinking about Katsucon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 pm
I didn't end up going.

I'm still not sure about Katsucon. I might forego it and go to Anime North in Canada instead. I probably can only go to one or the other of the two, and I think I'd rather go to AN. If I can go to both I will though, lol, even if it's not for the whole time.  

yokaiy

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 pm
Where is that con anyways? :0  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:57 pm
Which one? AN or Katsu?  

yokaiy

Cosplay and Tekteks

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff