dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:42 pm
Michelle Chiba, the sailor senshi that somehow appeared in zombie infested New York. This is her story on what happened prior to her arrival  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 pm
Michelle stood on one of the balconies of the Elysian palace, looking out over the kingdom. She knew that soon she would make the switch with her great-aunt Gaia Chiba-Elric of roles and take up the senshi patrol. But for now she was just enjoying the scenery  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:16 pm
dark_serena07
Michelle stood on one of the balconies of the Elysian palace, looking out over the kingdom. She knew that soon she would make the switch with her great-aunt Gaia Chiba-Elric of roles and take up the senshi patrol. But for now she was just enjoying the scenery

Leo: "Hello. How are you today?" he asked as he started to walk by. He was dressed in a green uniform more the shade of Jupiter's fuku than his skin color.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Leo: "Hello. How are you today?" he asked as he started to walk by. He was dressed in a green uniform more the shade of Jupiter's fuku than his skin color.

Michelle turned and bowed to him, recognizing him as Queen Lita's husband. "I'm good. How are you King Leo?" She was grateful at times that the royal family of Jupiter still aided her own family even with their own kingdom to rule  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:26 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Michelle turned and bowed to him, recognizing him as Queen Lita's husband. "I'm good. How are you King Leo?" She was grateful at times that the royal family of Jupiter still aided her own family even with their own kingdom to rule

Leo: "I'm doing pretty well. I take it you're just enjoying the view before your shift?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Leo: "I'm doing pretty well. I take it you're just enjoying the view before your shift?" he asked.

She nodded with a smile. "Of course. Gaia says Grandma is the same way. Always enjoying the view of the kingdom."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:41 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

She nodded with a smile. "Of course. Gaia says Grandma is the same way. Always enjoying the view of the kingdom."

Leo: "Sounds like her. You have a lot in common with her." he said smiling. "I'm sure she's very proud."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Leo: "Sounds like her. You have a lot in common with her." he said smiling. "I'm sure she's very proud."

She smiled. "I try to keep her proud. I have a lot of pressure being a descendant of both the lunar and earth royal families."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 am
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

She smiled. "I try to keep her proud. I have a lot of pressure being a descendant of both the lunar and earth royal families."

Leo: "It's understandable, but I have faith in you." he said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

She nodded and bowed. "Thank you."

Lita: She walked up in sailor form with a smile. "So there you two are."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:35 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Leo: "Hi." he said smiling as he saw Lita. Then looked back at Michelle and bowed back respectfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Leo: "Hi." he said smiling as he saw Lita. Then looked back at Michelle and bowed back respectfully.

Lita nodded to Leo before looking at Michelle. "You should go ahead and transform. Gaia's already returned."

Michelle nodded and transformed. Her fuku of silver and gold to match her hair  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:19 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita nodded to Leo before looking at Michelle. "You should go ahead and transform. Gaia's already returned."

Leo: How are you?" he asked smiling to Lita.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:40 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita:"I'm doing alright. How about you? Your patrols went well I assume?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:55 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita:"I'm doing alright. How about you? Your patrols went well I assume?"

Leo: "Yes. Yours?" he asked.  
Alternate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas