Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ҒȽɄȘҤ

Back to Guilds

An anime action/romance roleplay 

Tags: Anime, Romance, Action, Role-playing 

Reply OOC Forum
Before The Flush.- A behind the scenes look at there lives. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:44 pm
Ok, i'm just bored and had an awesome idea that's completely optional.

This form is where you can post you Characters story before they got excepted into the Flush, please use your characters real name,follow the rules, have fun!

Also you can play made up characters or past flush members

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

ⒻⓂⓁ`·» »-(¯` Ⓐmy Ⓚristen´¯)-»ⒻⓂⓁ

❝.."I guess it started when i was 5, when i first got judged for being without a real family." Amy Kristen said as she fiddled with her ear buds, as the councilor nodded and wrote a few things down. "Excuse me asking? But why was i required to come here.?" Amy asked seeing some kids look through the window out of the corner of her eye. The councilor stopped writing and looked back up at Amy, "We believe that because of you being without a real family is why your grades have fallen so far bellow." Amy's head flicked up "Bellow?" Amy asked meekly "Yes at the moment your failing all your classes except your two electives which are..." The councilor moved away the paper he was writing on to revel the trimester report card, Amy's trimester report card "Guitar and... Honor's Anatomy?" The councilor seemed almost stunned when he saw the grade that stood next to Honor's Anatomy class. "I was moved from the regular Anatomy class." Amy said dully as the councilor sighted and looked back at Amy "I don't know Amy, unless you can get your grades back up well have to hold you back for your Junior year." Amy swallowed hard at those words but nodded as a knot formed in her throat. "I'll let you go, the lunch bell will ring soon." The councilor said standing up and putting away the papers. Amy took a breath in and grabbed her backpack and started for the door. but stopped before opening in and flicked her hood up so not to be scene walking out of the office although it was probably a fertile notion the rumor of "Amy Kristen being held back." was probably faster than any wildfire. ..❞

.....to be continued

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙
▄︻┻┳═一 ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤ 一═┳┻︻▄

Adrian slammed the door and jumped into her mom's suburban, leaving the drunken screams and crashing behind. She shoved her hair out of her face and started the car with keys she had slipped from the expensive leather purse, ignoring the piles of law force warnings that were hap haphazardly stuffed onto the dashboard. Adrian stomped on the gas, screeching out into the empty back streets. She roared around aimlessly until she was slightly calmer and pulled into a rally lot near downtown. She stayed in the car though teenagers were starting to emerge from the darkness. Some parked in cars, others just staggered in from the alleys shouting and laughing.

Adrian sat numbly not wanting to get out and at the same time she did. She looked around, maybe there was a mini mart to break into or something. Something to get her mind off her crazed home. Someone tapped on the tinted glass of her window.

...to be continued.

•b•u•l•l•e•t•f•o•r• яєяυм•m•y•v•a•l•e•n•t•i•n•e•

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image
◇ ◆ ◇ ◆
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

» Я э √ э η g э «
==========================

"Raissa..?" The unfamiliar voice barley made it past the droning sound behind her ears and yet her eyes still saw nothing. "...Raissa Mardonio." There it was again, only louder this time as colors and shapes began to separate from the single mass into gradually separate objects. Eventually everything came into focus and the droning sound dissolved into the low buzzing of the florescent lights above her head. She found herself sitting up on a stiff, paper covered mattress staring at a container full of cotton balls in a slightly chilly white room.

"Hi!! My name is Raissa, but you can call me Yara. My parents call me that all the time, except for when I get in trouble. It means small butterfly in Brazilian." She grinned when she found the source of the voice she didn't recognise and continued "Its my birthday today. I'm turning ten years old."
The man in a white lab coat fiddled with the stethoscope that hung loosely over his neck. He leaned back in the swivel chair, ran a hand through his graying brown hair and gave Raissa a puzzled look.

"Its been almost week since your tenth birthday." The man sighed "Do you know where you are?" When the young, dark haired girl slowly shook her head he hesitantly continued "You were emitted in the hospital after the police found you laughing hysterically outside of your family's burning building. Your parents, cooks, waiters, performers, and a couple hundred guests all died in the fire. A few made it out... but not as many as we would have hoped."

This information didn't stifle the grin on Raissa's face, if anything it grew larger and a giggle escaped from her before she hopped off the sterile examining table. Doctor Andrews shook his head, not at all surprised that she didn't have any memory of the past week or that her laughter had not yet turned into tears. When she came in for immediate attention on the day of the fire it was thought that she had been injured and her stoic, unresponsive expressions was shock to what the girl had witnessed. Now though it seemed she was going through denial of the whole thing.

Raissa walked over to the doctor and patted him on the head, tearing him from all his thoughts. "It's going to be alright Mr. Dr. Andrews!" She stated with full confidence and a smile on her face. "But I guess you're stuck with me because I've got no other family for you to dump me off on." To her great satisfaction this information seemed to shock the doctor beyond words, she busted up laughing and cartwheeled out the door.

...to be continued.

[[By the way... this isn't a picture of when she was ten, this whole thing is just memory or a dream. I haven't decided which one it is yet.]]

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
◇ ◆ ◇ ◆

Zheit Bramblelark

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

❝..Amy slowly walked out of her 3rd period class feeling like s***t, until she caught sight of Justin, her one and sadly only friend, he was talking with a group of his friends and his friends girlfriends. "Hey Justin!" Amy called not wanting to approach the group, Justin turned to face her a small smile slipped his face "Are you still on for tennis after school?" She asked, Justin's smile faded as one of the girls in the group whispered some thing to him, Amy felt a stone form in her gut when she saw this. "Oh..Ummm sure." Justin called back as the bell rang and him and his group and him walked off. Amy wasn't herself through her last class of the day, Guitar, it was her favorite class and most of the time she gave it her all. But this last hour she felt like dieing. It looks like it might rain. Amy thought as she sat alone on the tennis courts her arms wrapped tightly around her legs, that were pressed against her chest to keep the wind from pulling at her clothes and hair. she'd been waiting here for about an hour for Justin who she knew wouldn't come. Amy took a shaky breath in as a few tears ran down her cheeks, she hated this, being alone, everything! Amy whipped her tears away when some thing brightly colored against the gray sky, caught Amy's eye. "It's a kite." Amy said quietly as she got up and started to follow the direction the kite was coming from. Amy guessed it was some one on the upper field that was hidden among builds. Amy started running, she didn't know why but for some reason she felt drawn to it. By the time she reached the field she was in full sprint up the stairs that led to it. Amy stopped suddenly at the top of the stairs when she saw a guy sitting on the green grass with a kite string in his hand. The guy turned to Amy his light brown hair blowing a way from his face to reveal frost blue eyes. Amy straighten up. "Is it worth it?" The guy asked. The question took Amy by surprise, "Life?" She asked walking a few steps closer to the guy as he nodded. Amy sighted "No, not to me at least, and you?" The guy thought for a moment "Use to be." He said motioning for Amy to sit next to him. Amy slowly sat down by his side as he smiled softly, "By the way.. I'm Razz ..❞

.....to be continued

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙

Adrian looked up her heart skipping a beat. "Gimme a heart attack will you." She grumbled and opened the door almost pushing the guy over. She grinned devilishly and hugged him. "Seriously Collin what are you doing here? This is my town." He smiled back and leaned against the car. "Felt like getting out of the house." He shrugged. "So there's talk of you jumping ship..?" He frowned and looked at her, ignoring the people behind them.

Adrian eyed him suspiciously. "Where'd you hear that?" She shivered, feeling the cold night air. Collin handed her his jacket silently. "Doesn't matter." he said after a moment. She looked up at him. "I have to go. sorry.." She hugged him again and climbed in her car, pulling away and speeding out of the lot. Pondering the various homes that might let her crash on the couch tonight, she decided on her high school friend's and turned out onto the highway. She hadn't given Collin his jacket back.

...to be continued.

•b•u•l•l•e•t•f•o•r•яєяυм•m•y•v•a•l•e•n•t•i•n•e•

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 am
User Image

❝.."Razz? is that your full name?" Amy asked as she watched the red kite sail gently against the darkening gray sky. "No," Razz replied as he too was concentrating on the kite. Amy looked at him and cocked her head. "If, you don't mind could you tell me what it is?" Amy asked as a raindrop hit her noise, Razz laughed a little and stood up. letting the kite hit the ground. "It looks like it's gonna start pouring, so i might as well ask you now." Razz said looking right into Amy's eyes "You said you wanted an escape, i'm here to offer you one." Razz said confidently holding his hand to Amy. Amy looked at Razz then back at the grass. Amy swallowed and looked at Razz with a smile as she grabbed his hand and helped her up off the ground. Razz smiled at Amy, causing her to blush when his frost eyes melted into soft pools. "C'mon." Razz said grasping Amy's hand as the two ran started to fall. And a growl of thunder rolled over the school as Razz led Amy to the senior parking lot where a 370z stood only in the deserted parking lot. Amy didn't even have time for questions before Razz pulled her to the passenger door while he hopped into the drives seat. Amy scrambled in so not to let ran hit the leather seats. This is how it starts. ..❞

.....to be continued

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:56 am
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙

Adrian parked the car several houses down from Carly's. Wondering if it would get stolen, she walked up the sidewalk twirling the keys around her finger and still shivering. Adrian trotted up the steps and started to silently open the door. "S**t" she hissed under her breath. Locked. Breaking in was a possibility, but she'd probably set off the alarms. She couldn't go back to her mom's.

Adrian jogged back to the car and pulled away, her mind careful, calculating. She stopped two streets away from home, thinking about what Collin had said. "Heard you were jumping ship..." She looked up, studying the area. It was pitch black but under the hospital-blue glow of the streetlamps Adrian could see cars and trash cans,the normal suburb nightlife here. She spun a strand of her dark hair around her finger, thinking.

The car stalled out from not moving. She didn't make an attempt to bring it back to life, just leaned her head back and sighed tiredly. It was 2:36 in the morning, in a few hours the sun would peek out and her mother would be hung over in bed, everything would be normal again. Adrian shook her head. No...it had to change. She twisted the ignition back to life and roared down the street. Her house was the last one, on the corner of two streets. Just like her life, never deciding which way to go.

Adrain parked and dashed around to the back yard. She scrabbled up the fence and used it to open her second story window and hauled herself in. It was a tactic she had long since developed for getting in at night if she slipped out. Working quickly and quietly she piled her clothes in a duffel bag and went digging for her wallet and ID. Eventually recovering both she shoved a butterfly knife into her back pocket, a road map into her bag and an extra pair of black sneakers. She looked around her childhood room one last time. Then the moment of sentiment was over, she stuffed all of her extra cash into the wallet and swung out of the room for the last time.

She left the suburban and jogged across the street, behind two houses, and into an empty lot, save for an old Dodge Viper. Adrian picked the lock with the tip of her knife in a few seconds and slid onto the worn leather seats. Glancing around quickly she worked at hot wiring it, something Collin had taught her when she was fourteen. Hey, its a life skill. The engine purred to life and Adrian, smiling in grim satisfaction, slammed the accelerator heading for the highway.

...to be continued.

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

❝..After a good 15 minutes of driving Amy started to drift in and out of sleep, the rain on the windshield of the car was almost rhythmic. "Hey I don't think you told me your name." Razzes voice brought Amy back from her almost falling asleep. "Oh.. i'm Amy." Amy said as Razz nodded. Amy smiled, closed her eyes and fell asleep. . ..❞

.....to be continued

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image

×÷·.·´¯`·)»Ⅹ♣ ɌȁŽž ♣Ⅹ«(·´¯`·.·÷×

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz glanced at Amy she looked comfortable with her legs curled up onto the black leather seats "Almost like Blake's girl." Razz thought as he slowly the car and pulled over on the side off the road.It always made him feel guilty to an insane amount when he thought about what he did that night. Razz put his elbows on the steering wheel and his hands on his forehead as he took a long sigh. Razz went back to the mental image of his little brothers girl, "She seemed so sad, but proud at the same time, because of how faithful he was." Razz grimaced when the picture in his head changed to that girls eyes as he looked away like a coward and pulled the trigger. Razz shook his head and opened his center console and pulled out a wallet sized picture of two young boys , brothers to be correct, both had back packs and excited smiles. in front of them was a trail and the pine covered hills of South Dakota. The picture made Razz smile as he placed in back in the compartment. And started the car and started driving..........❞

..........To Be Continued
User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙

She drove for 8 hours and arrived in San Jose at noon, exhausted. Adrian stopped at a cheap hotel and checked in. "How many nights?" The front clerk looked oer her glasses at Adrian. "Just one." She replied tiredly. She took her key and slept until 5:30 p.m. Waking up hungry, Adrian clicked on the T.V. and ordered room service pizza. She sighed and looked around, out the window at the hazy city. I'm not much better here than in L.A. she realized, biting her lip. But at least its something. She answered the room service and ate quickly, burning her mouth.

"What are you doing here?"Adrian frowned. She had followed Collin down an alley trying to catch him and finally he had stopped running to talk to her. "I can get you out of here." He smiled and reached out a hand. "I don't understand.." Adrian looked at his hand questioning. "There's another life you can have. A second chance." There was something dark in his eyes. Collin was grinning invitingly, hysterically. Adrian looked at him feeling her stomach clench, but she hesitantly lifted her hand out. "You never win against the house..." Collin hissed and took her hand.

Adrian started awake in cold sweat, breathing hard. She looked around, but it was just her hotel room, the first gray of dawn seeping in the window. She shook her head and frowned, thinking about her dream. Her stomach growled impatiently, urging her to dress and hurry down the stairs and check out. Adrian climbed into her borrowed car and found a small breakfast diner, absently wondering if the police were after her yet. She ordered and waited for her meal, mulling over her dream.

...to be continued.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

❝..Amy blinked twice from where she was was comfortably positioned in the black leather. Amy looked out the window to see that it had stopped raining and was just overcast. "Good evening sleepy head." Amy heard Razz say as he kept his eyes on the road. "Anywhere particular were heading?" Amy asked as she sat up."Yeah, San Jose,where gonna meet a friend there." Razz said as Amy yawned again 'Well, i'm going back to sleep." . ..❞

.....to be continued

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

×÷·.·´¯`·)»Ⅹ♣ ɌȁŽž ♣Ⅹ«(·´¯`·.·÷×

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz smiled as Amy yawned and went back to sleep, he knew she wasn't getting much sleep lately, Razz had been watching her for the past few days on the Dealers order, Amy was a perfect candidate for the Flush, she had no real family, friends,or grades, and she just turned 16 with an honors anatomy class under her belt. Some one who the Dealer would pounce on before the victim had time see what snagged them. Razz looked back down at Amy when he stopped at a red light, "She is...perfect." Razz thought as he bit his tongue. "No, focus, with Blake wanting my head on a silver platter, i can't afford that....luxury I-" Razz was pulled from his thoughts when he felt Amy grab the sleeve of his jacket which was resting on the center consul. Razz smiled, and looked back at the road, "He'd better not be late." ..........❞

..........To Be Continued
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:42 am
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙

Adrian ate half of the plate, paid, and walked out onto the street. It was cloudy and gray, cold enough for a hoodie and jeans. Adrian got into the viper and drove around aimlessly for a while. She passed the Tech Museum and thought about all the things she'd never gotten to experience.

A few minutes later Adrian found herself entering the slums of town. She turned slowly onto a street lined with falling down houses. The place dripped with poverty and crime. I'd never want to be stuck here at night, she thought. Adrian did a U-turn and headed out of there, when she noticed she wasn't getting any closer to down town. The car stopped and she looked around. Nothing seemed familiar, Did the road loop? She frowned and started again, carefully checking street signs. A few of them she couldn't read due to the bullet holes blasted through the words. As she drove past an alley, something bright red caught her eye. Adrian brought the car to a halt and peeked out the window out of curiosity. Someone had ran down the alley.

...to be continued.

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 pm
User Image
blake
{{▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄}}
(if-it-doesn't-kill-you-it-can-only-make-you-stronger)

Three months ago.
Blake peeled off his wind breaker, feeling the warm s and jogged over to the honda that had just pulled up in his driveway. As the window rolled down he put his hands on the roof of the car and reached in to give the girl inside a quick kiss. As he pulled away she smiled and Blake moved so she could open the door.

"Hey beautiful," Blake greeted Claire and took her hand. They walked onto the porch and she hugged him contentedly. "I missed you. If only classes weren't so demanding." Claire said, referring to the community college she was busily attending. Blake nodded and opened the screen door. He was living in an old fashioned white house while he did some repairs on it for the owners, who used it for vacationing. Claire followed him into the kitchen and he handed her a glass of iced tea, filling a glass up for himself. "My parents are upset about this," Blake gestured meaning the house. "That I'm not heading to a university right away. And I don't know, maybe they're right." He shrugged tiredly. Claire looked up at him and smiled. "I think as long as your happy its fine." She said, reaching up from her 5'3" frame to put a hand on his shoulder. Blake laughed and scooped her up, carrying her out into the garden.

[тσ вє cσηт.]
we all fall downlike toy soldiers

OOC Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas