Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Chatterbox
Nightmare and dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Circus Freaks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:15 am
in relation to are new contst the dream contest (16-31 august)

what is the best dream you have ever had and what is the worst nightmare?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:21 am
i'll start with nightmare

last friday i stayed over at my best mates richards house cause i hadnt seen him for over a week i woke up crying cause of the dream i had.

I was in town looking though the shops with him when he suddenly had disappeared i went to look for him but i could not find him anywere so i assumed he went home and got on the bus. now about a mile away fromwere i got the bus is a park were in that park islampost with foour lights on them nowdangling from the lamppost were 4 dead bodiesm, i jumped off the bus and ran over were me mates body was hanging down from the lamppost and 3 other bodies writen on thechest of the bodieswas "1 dead , 2 dead , 3 dead, 4" iwas freaking out i woke up straight away crying and glomped me mate when i had realised i was in his room.  

Circus Freaks

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:20 am
you ever had those dreams when you know that you are dreaming and monster is chasing you and you try to wake yourself xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:14 pm
i has several time to be honest haha  

Circus Freaks

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:48 pm
Nightmare - (a lot including a big muscle guy choking me ._.)I don't have a worst nightmare.
The best dream I had would be my friend (that I like) and I going out~ (for now)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

Hmmm... well. The best dream I ever had was when I was 16: I was getting
my life together and I finally had everything I wanted. It was fantastic! But the
worst nightmare I ever had was two nights ago and I was an ILLEGAL ALIEN!
It was awful because I was caught by the police and I couldn't speak english
to tell them I'm American! Lolz~

RockabillyBabe101

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:17 pm
Just take a lick b*tch...

Best dream:
I went to see my favorite band in concert on my birthday and i get to meet the guys..... Part of it is coming true; I am gonna see them July 2nd, which less than 2 months AFTER my birthday... and I might meet them.... there's a big possibility since they usually do meet-and-greets at their concerts.....

Worst nightmare:
I've had 2. Both don't sound scary at all, but they were when I was dreaming it:
1. My family moved to a new house, and our neighbor was this huge bee that could talk, and always killed people who walked by. And the only way to bring the people he killed back to life was to kill the bee, but no one knew how since the bee was too fast. So one day, me and my mom went over to fight it... and it killed my mom right in front of me... So after a while, i took the stinger from my mom's chest, and threw it at the bee and it landed in the bee's eye, and died....... then i woke up..

2. (this one happened when i was little...) It was raining, and my mom was picking me and my sister up from school... And there were 3 of my sister........ and it turned out that 2 of them were evil... green...... sour patch kids!!!!! o.o and, then they both got knives, and then the rain turned to blood... and my mom and my sister already ran and were gone, and i was trying to catch up, but i tripped.... and then i heard them sing a creepy song that i don't remember the words, but it was scary... and then i woke up o_o

Yeah... it doesn't sound too scary, but it was at the time...

...I'm poison f*cking deadly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:57 pm
question: How is it a contest?? O.o well I mean, do we need to draw anything?? or what? or just tell you the dream?? ^^;; sorry, I don't understand your description  

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items