Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vault - Archive of Memories (Open to all!)
Just Opened!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:16 am
Welcome everyone who is coming in! The Private Guild is finally opened. Some threads and even some members listed you will not recognize. They were invited here to attend my sister; 'Purperprettykitty' Wedding to Soban Nabaal in November. I was going to revoke those memberships after the Wedding but I put it off along with work on the Guild itself. There's a problem about the process of revoking memberships in this Guild...

The only way to revoke a membership here is to Ban them. I hate that term. Removal of any membership today or this week will not be on the count that you did anything wrong or offensive but because your invitation was solely for the purpose of the Wedding itself.

Because there was no other way to go about the transformation over to the new Private Guild format, I began banning names who are not from the original Club in the chatterbox. But half way through I lost my nerve. It seemed too cruel a process. gonk I don't like banning someone just to remove the from the Guild. What should I do?? sweatdrop

I hope the ones who receive the bannishment information in their pms won't think I was some b***h kicking them out for no reason. But GGN doesn't have a simple way to remove memberships. Anyhow if I remove you with a ban. It's nothing personal, it's just that this Guild is now transferring over to the Private Adults 18 and Older Guild. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:38 am
Anyhow Happy 1 Year Anniversary Adults 18 and Older!!!! 4laugh  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:44 pm
~ Anime Betty ~

Fleeping hell I been on it for like 11 of those 12 months make me feel vertrain like...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:29 am
Oniknowsyou!
~ Anime Betty ~

Fleeping hell I been on it for like 11 of those 12 months make me feel vertrain like...
Yeah but I bet you weren't around in the first Adults 18 or Older thread. That one last only 175 pages before some Mod in the chatterbox deleted it without warning. Gig_em_girl was there during those times. Also Gods_Phallus I think was there and a few others. They remember that time when my original thread was deleted. gonk  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:31 am
I was there, biggrin !! Woo, grats on the new Guild, I'm hoping to get the new puter very soon so let me know what kind of art you're looking for. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:41 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Oniknowsyou!
~ Anime Betty ~

Yeah but I bet you weren't around in the first Adults 18 or Older thread. That one last only 175 pages before some Mod in the chatterbox deleted it without warning. Gig_em_girl was there during those times. Also Gods_Phallus I think was there and a few others. They remember that time when my original thread was deleted. gonk

I was! It was the first thread I found and actually stayed to talk in...then the next day, it was erased! crying  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:01 pm
No Crying! We still have the memories and the thread that came after and now, the guild...oh and not to mention the unmentionables... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:25 pm
um, I helped start naked night, every friday you had to take it of or get out, good times, good times...  

Lazlow-Kun

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:35 pm
Lazlow-Kun
um, I helped start naked night, every friday you had to take it of or get out, good times, good times...

Yea, I disappeared during that time...hehe...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:37 pm
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun

I wonder why, is someone a little shy?  

Lazlow-Kun

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:39 pm
Lazlow-Kun
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun

Probably not. Through this avi is usually nude...but it's winter now, so I'm keeping her warm!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:40 pm
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun

Probably not. Through this avi is usually nude...but it's winter now, so I'm keeping her warm!
yea, we don't want our avi's limbs to freeze off gonk  

Lazlow-Kun

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:41 pm
Lazlow-Kun
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun

They need to program in Amputation... c'mon.. walk in with one arm or one leg lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:45 pm
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun

They need to program in Amputation... c'mon.. walk in with one arm or one leg lol
a while ago you could get a glitch where your arms dissapeard, I think some people somewhere still have their avi's saved like that somewhere  

Lazlow-Kun

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:46 pm
Lazlow-Kun
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun
Selene Dendawga
Lazlow-Kun

a while ago you could get a glitch where your arms dissapeard, I think some people somewhere still have their avi's saved like that somewhere

Bloody Stump should be an accessory  
The Vault - Archive of Memories (Open to all!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games